Chapt 8: Claustrophobic

Y/N pov:

I searched for Carlos. I went to the alley that was his usual spot. He was leaning and was carrying a cat and was petting it. I go closer to him "Hola, Bonito~" I say as I lean beside him. He notices me and rolls his eyes "What?" "Nothing~ You like cats?" I ask him "Well its the only animal I could interact with, If I hang out in an alley all day" he points out. I chuckle and went closer to pet the cat. My hand gets closer to the cat but instead of the cat I ruffle his hair. He flinched "He-hey!" He squalls. I laugh and stopped "Not too much for physical touch huh?" I chuckled "Ugh.. Can we do something else than slouch here?" I groan "Then go hang out with someone else then" He suggests. I frown and looked at him "But I dont want to leave you.." I whined "Ugh.. you really that inlove with me?" He says. I blush "No! Its just.. I just dont want you to be alone.. y'know.." I say to him "Dont worry. I'm used to being alone" He says "Still.." I groan. Then an idea struck my head "Seriously its fi-" "Come with me!" I cut him off, dragging him out of the alley.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaims as I drag him to somewhere. We stop and I look at him "I am bringing you. So that we can hangout with somebody!" I tell him. He looks at me in an annoyed expression "No" He said sternly walking off. I grab his wrist "Oh come onn.. After this I wont bother you. Anymore" I say. He looks at me "And if you dont. I'll just bother you more" I threatened as I cross my arms. He groaned and rolled his eyes "Fuck.." I hear him mutter "Great! Lets go!" I say as I drag him again.

I see Mirabel who was picking up crates. I rush towards her "Mirabel! Hey! You free?" I ask her "Oh yea bu-" she notices Carlos "Ouuhhh~~ Hmm~ Send these crates to the shack! Thank you!" Mirabel says as she hands us the crates (filled with idk-) , gave us a note and the shooed us off

"Okay jeez" Carlos grunts "Okayy.. So the shack" I reminded.. but.. I have no absolute idea what's the shack "Quick question.. Where can we find 'the shack" I ask "Maybe look at the note. Thats where the address is written, maybe" He says as he leans in closer to see the note. I take out the note "The shack near the barn. Where the old riggidy bridge is located -Haley P.S The way to the shack maybe close, so you have to use the bridge. Be careful!🙂" The note says. I furrowed my eyebrows and searched for the barn. My face then lit up "Come on!" I say walking to the barn. Carlos catches up. I look at him and he gulps nervously "You alright?" I ask him. He looks at me and tugged his collar "Yep. Im fine" He says. I raise an eyebrow on suspicion but decided to brush it off.. for now.

We arrive to the barn and I look for the bridge. I see the bridge "Ah! Look! The bridge!" I exclaim. I head to the bridge and look at whats underneath.. seems to be nothing? "Hey Carlos.. Whats the purpose of a bridge if it dont bridge.. nothing?" I ask him as I turn around. He got alerted and rubs his neck. Okay something is making him nervous.. "Well there's something under it. Its just covering it so people wont fall in" He responds. The bridge was above by the river that seems to be cut off.. I brush the leaves using my foot and see wood. Hm, its a half bridge "Welp! Come on!" I alert him as I head on the bridge, he follows

"Why were you nervous when we were in front of the bridge?" I ask him "I am not nervous.. and could you please, just take it easy with the stomping!" he exclaims. I widen my eyes "Why~ are you scared were gonna fall in~ Hah! That won't happen. These wood are sturdy!" I reassure as I tap my foot at the plank.

As I was about to walk my foot fell in a hole and I screamed. Carlos got frightened and tried to help me but the boards under us gave up and broke. We both screamed and we fell. I close my eyes about to take it.. but instead I bump to a wall behind me. I open my eyes, and my ankles was shaken by the fall but I was still able to stand up and walk. I chuckle and looked at Carlos who was infront of me and he was holding his head, groaning. He opens his eyes and basically was frightened. I look up and see we fell pretty high.. it was impossible for us to climb out definitely.

I hear heaving breathing, so I immediately look at Carlos and he was glitching "Carlos! Are you okay?" I ask him as I approached him "Fuck- Do I look okay?! Im fucking spazzing out!- Were never gonna get out! We are stuck in this tight ass ho-" "Carlos! Dios mio!" I cut him off getting his attention "Yea, can totally see it. Wait, you're-" "No shit, Y/N! Im claustrophobic! Wow! Didnt clearly saw it as I was just fucking ranting it!" He exclaims as his voice was almost breaking. He was sweating tons. He was having a panic attack. Our body was pressed to each other since it was that cramped. I feel his heart beat. Damn, he was actually spazzin out. I look at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Carlos!" I alert him as I grab his hand "Its alright! I bet Dolores heard us. So dont panic" I reassured him. He tightens his grip and he dives to my neck and nuzzled his head. I feel his shakey breath on my skin. I tiptoed a bit to make him reach easier "See, its alright! You're gonna be just fine" I comfort him "Now come on. Take deep breaths" I recommended him. I feel him taking deep breaths on my neck and it slowly turned smooth. I pull away from the neck nuzzling and look at him "Now, are you okay?" I ask again. He nods. He was still a mess but he was keeping up. Definitely taking from his mom

"Carlos!" I hear a voice above. I see Dolores in a worried look "Dont worry guys! I'll go get help!" She yells. I laugh in happiness. I look at Carlos who was too smiling, he looks at me "Told ya, Dolores heard us" I smirk. He grabs my thigh and squeezed it. I squealed and slapped his hand "Thats for the wood checking, dumbass" He says. I started laughing.

"Come on!" I hear Dolores above us yelled. A vine slids down. We both grabbed it and it pulls us up. We reached the surface and we were back on our feet! I see Dolores and Isabela "Oh gosh! Are you both okay?!" Dolores checks on us "Yea, Im fine" I say. I look at Carlos who just nods. Dolores sighs in relief "Good thing you both arent hurt" She says "Thanks, Isa" She tha ks her "Oh! Thank you, Isabela" I thanked her too "Thanks, prima" I hear Carlos also thanking "No problem. You both shouldnt just stomp on wood like that!" She scolds us. I see Carlos rolls his eyes and I chuckled "Sorry.." I apologize. A bit not seriously "Come on" Dolores says as she walks off we followed her on the way home

 A bit not seriously "Come on" Dolores says as she walks off we followed her on the way home

CHAPTER 8 DONEEE

panic carlitoo

this was inspired by someones fanart to Carlos I have forgotten the artwork and the name. But Ill update if I found it♡ I FOUND ITTT YASS the art is by eri_is_a_kiwi on insta that where I found the art and inspiration!!<333

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READINGGG💗💗💗❤❤❤❤I LOVE YALL🥰🥰❤❤❤❤