Chapt 31: Te amo, princesa

Y/N pov:

I head in the bakery and saw Julio serving on the costumers. I didnt mind him and went to the back. I see my dad waiting some bread to bake. He was leaned back on the chair, feet high up on the counter as he was reading the village's paper. He notices me and smiled "Hola Y/N. Where were you for the day? You went home pretty late than usual" He questioned "Oh, just by the field. Took a nap and just realized the time" I lied a bit as I fetch a cup of water "Oum~ Who were you with" He asked suspiciously as he flips through the pages. I took a sip of the water and cleared my throat "No.. one" I try and convince him. He hums in a tease as he bobs his head.

"Come on~~ Tell me~~ Im your father" He begs "No" I said as I head over to the sink and washed my glass "Please~?" He makes a praying gesture "Ugh.. Papa, you act like your younger than me! I'm not gonna tell you who was I with or even if I was with someone" I say sternly as I put back the glass where it was "Ouh~~ My baby has grown up~! Putting on secrets on their chicos and chicas~" He teased. I scoff as I head upstairs.

I see Mama putting up plates on the table. I approached her and help her at the setting of the table "Mama..?" I call her nervously. She replies with a questionable hum "You know.. Theres this guy- That uhm.. is having a really bad da-" "Is this Carlos?" She cuts me off. I widen my eyes and fiddled with the spoons in my hands "Uhm.. No...?" I said nervously.

She snickers as she leaned back at the chair "You know.. I've been noticing you swooping in that alley and one alley only" She points out "That has nothing to do with him" I lied as I nervously smile "Mhm.. Then why Carlos also head in the alley" She smiles with such sly "He dosent.." I said shyly. She chuckles as she turns around to face me fully "It's true! Its not him" I wave my hands 

"Hm~ So this person is having a rough day?" She asks "Yep.. A really bad one" I reply as I continue placing the spoon on the table "Hm.. And?" She asked again as she then stood up and put her hand on her hip "And.. Uhm.. I was thinking erm.. if I.. hng.." I stumble on my words fiddled my hands "You want to sleep with Carlos?" She continues my sentence "I-Its not Carlos!" I groaned "What are you gonna do with him?" She asked in a teasy way 

"Number one. He- They.. Had a rough day, and I! want to comfort them! And number two. Its not Carlos!" I explain as I cross my arms but my hand squeezed my other arm on how I was nervous. I notice that my mom rising her eyebrows. She sighs as she smiles sweetly. She puts her hand on my shoulder and pats it "You can if you like, preciosa. But I dont know about his abuela tho" She clicks her tongue 

"Not about Carlos. Note that" I point her with my finger. She chuckles as she backs up "Noted~" She said in a singing tone. She then heads down stairs. I exhaled sharply as I head to my room.

(Lets just skip after dinner. Im lazy to think what they gon do)

I was about to go to my room and I grab a book and slumped on my bed. I then read the book to pass the time.. I need it to be late until the Madrigals to be asleep for me to sneak in his room. Gosh.. Whats literally the problem of abuela with him?? Is Carlos a Bruno wannabe?? Jeez.. He dosent need that type of treatment. Like- What did he do?? Ugh..

I buried my face in the book as I groaned loudly because of my thoughts.. I remove the book from my face and placed it on the bed. I then stomp to my closet. I quickly changed in my sleep wear and packed my everyday clothes in a bag. 

Hm.. How will I even.. Should I sneak by his window perhaps? Or do I just.. Go in..? Will I just get out of my window to not be suspicious? Ugh.. People here are chismosas and chismosos! It'll be hard to just get out of the front door late at night.. "But.. At what time will the Madrigals even sleep..?" I mutter.. "Ugh.. Damn vilage is a whole gossip" I complain quietly.