Chapt 4: Decoration

Y/N pov:

I was in the bakery just slouching and swaying near the cash register. Julio appeared and notices me bored "Bored?" He asks me. I groan and nod "I dont know what to doo" I groan. He hums and goes to the cash register "I'll cover for you" He offered "Really! Oh thank you! thank you! thank you!!" I exclaimed and hugged him "Yep! Welcomee" He says as I walk off. 

I went out and walk around. Well I was still bored but I was thinking what I was going to do.. Ah! Carlos! Maybe I can hang out with him. I walk around to find Carlos leaning in an alley looking up with hands in his pocket

I stood beside him and he notices "Camilo is right over at the pottery" He tells me "You really dont expect much huh?" I say to him. He looks at me and raises a brow "Fuck off" He says as he looks back up the sky.

I frown and leaned at the wall behind me still thinking of what I was gonna do..
But I do feel like decorating something... I should decorate Carlos room! Looks pretty plain maybe I can decorate it!

"Carlos! Im gonna decorate your room!" I exclaimed "What- No-" "Too bad!" I cut him off as I grab his hand and head out from the alley "What the fuck-" Carlos muttered "What the duck it is, Bonito!" I say to him "So what type of style you like! Soft, punk, hardcore, college student whose mental health is more worse than a forest fire" I ask him. He grumbles and I look at him and I see him blushing.. He looks like he would sleep in a cottage styled bedroom for me "You look like you sleep in a cottage! So cottage it is!" I exclaim as I grabbed a carton I just saw and hand it to him.

I then head to the nearest deco store and both some things like, fairy lights, some maroon, dark red colored books, and so- "You know my room has a pile of clay and can basically shapeshift into anything I command" He points out. I totally forgot his room can do that "Oh.. Welp! Atleast we have some stuff thats original. Come on to your bedroom!" I say as I marched out of the store and waved the owner good bye.

We arrived at Casita and we were met by Alma "Hello, Abuela Alma! Nice seeing ya'!" I greet her "Hola Y/N. Who are you with?" She asks me "Oh I was with Ca.." I turn around about to point Carlos but he disappeared "Welp. The person I was with, left. But its fine! I know where Im heading anyways. Nice meeting you! I have to go!" I say while walking off. Is Carlos shy at Alma? Or he does not give a duck either on his grandma.

I head to Carlos's room and go in. I see Carlos sitting on the floor pulling out some pile of clay. I walk towards him and sat beside him "You cant even face your grandma?" I say to him. He gave me a side eye then look back at what he's doing "Thought you were gonna decorate my room, not interrogate me" He says "Well, I can do that while decorating your room" I point out. He sighs and I stood up and grabbed the fairy lights and started to hang it up on his railings

"Could you make a gramophone? Its getting a lil quiet" I request. He plops down a clay and it turned into a gramophone and it starts playing into a lovely song "Now.. Could we talk about what I question?" I ask him as I test out the lights "No" He replied "Oh come onn. Just a little insight!" I beg him "No way" He still denied "You can talk about something else" He tells me.

I think on what else to talk about as I head over to the mirrors "Whats up with the blankets?" I ask. He looks at me then lowers his head "Just dont like seeing myself as much. I guess.." He replied while rubbing the back of his neck. I nod and took a peek under the blanket. I see the mirror shattered with some smeared.. something. It was still dark to see due to the blanket.. I ignore it since I dont want him to be uncomfy about me talking about it.

I let go of the blanket and continue to do things "So.. What'd you do if you just slouch around" I ask him "I do other things than slouch around. Like... hmm.." He thinks "Slouch around. Jeez, you really dont have any friends" I say to him "Hey! I have a friend" He tells me "And who?" I ask him while styling his bed "You" He said..

Me? Im his.. friend? I feel my cheeks heat up and I cover my face with his blanket. I do not know why.. But I feel something weird in my stomach.. Is that bad?

"Wow.. Im your friend?" I say to him while peeking over him "Why? Do you want to be more than friends?" He jokes. I feel my face heat up more and I groaned "Just joking" He says as he went up the stairs. He hands me some stuff and laid on the bed "Thanks for pazazzing my bed and in the meantime other stuff" He thanks me.

I laid next to him and stretched "No problem really. I was just bored and I remembered I have a friend, whose mental health is like trash" I joke to him. He chuckles and I turn to lay on my stomach and I fiddled with one of his curls "You know.. your a cool guy if I say so myself. I dont know why people think you're mean and all shimazz" I say to him still fiddling with his curl. He hummed and closes his eyes "Because.. they do. I dont really give a fuck" He replies. I nod and stood up "Im gonna continue on decorating your room" I remind him as I stood up and pat his thigh. He 'mhmed' me and I start continuing to decorate his room

After decorating his room..

(kinda lookin like this, but change it if you want to)

I pack my things and took a peek of Carlos. I went up and see Carlos sleeping on his bed. He looks cute.. I smile and grabbed a blanket and covered him with it. I went down and picked up my things and head out.

I head out but Camilo surprises me "Oh! Camilo. Hello!" I greet him "Hola, Y/N!" He greets me back. He raises an eyebrow seeing me head out Carlos's room "What were you doing in Carlos's room?" He asks as a smirk grew on his face. I flashed red and replied with nothing then left quickly.

I arrived home and my Mom was on the counter serving on some costumers "Oh Y/N welcome" She greets me "Yep welcome" I greet her back giving her a soft wave as I head to the back. I went to my room and plopped on the bed. I moaned in the pillow. Why did I thought he's cute?? I mean he is.. but! Ugh.. He is cute..

CHAPT 4 DOONNNEE

CHAPT 4 DOONNNEE

he is cute y/n
THINK ABT IT

Anyways thanks for reading the chapter! ilyyy❤❤