Chapt 6: Moves

Y/N pov:

I head to the alley where Carlos was mostly hanging out. I see him crouching and petting a cat. He notices me and waves. I wave back and I feel my heart.. throbbing again. I get close to him and pet the cat too

"What do you want?" He asks "When are you gonna stop saying that, when you already know the answer" I say to him. He rolls his eyes and stops petting the cat and stood up leaning at the wall behind him "To hangout with you, of course" I added as I stop petting the cat and waved bye bye to it. I stand up and leaned beside him "You know there are other places to slouch around than a dark alley" I say to him "Well I like dark places, so this is the best I could do" He replies. I hum and feel hungry.

I groaned and place my head at his shoulder "Are you hungryy?" I ask him. He thinks "In between" He replies as he shrugs "Then lets eat!" I say as I drag him out the alley. I walk to a store that sells fishcakes and I bought two cups for each of us "Thank you, I guess" He thanks me "No problemo.. You know you should be open more so you wont be emo" I tell him as I took a bite of my fishcake "Oh hardy har har. Im just like that. Get use to it, princesa~" I feel my cheeks heat up "How can I get use to it, if its a bad habit" I say still munching "Bad, or good. I still dont give a shit" He took a bite of his fish cake "Still?? Thats a bad habit, I need to change that" I say "You need to change that?? What are you gonna do. Convince me to change? Pfft- I dont even know myself yet so how will you change me" He chuckles "See thats an about good habit. You were opening about yourself!" I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and puffs "If you know all my bad traits, why dont you tell me?" He half jokes. I chuckle and thinks "Well you dont open that much. You also dont give a duck about your problems. You dont give yourself to people who cares about you and will just go to waste. You keep on hiding and so people forget about you. You also-" "Okay okay. Stop, before I feel bad about myself" He cuts me off while he puts a finger near my face. I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers in his. I raise our hands to let me see his hands "You also hurt yourself.. and its often" I tell him while caressing his hand as I see faint scars on his knuckles. He looks at our hands and then he looks down.

I finish my fishcakes and I hear faint music. I see children dancing as I see Mirabel and some teens making music in a salsa tune (Some tune funky and hyper sorta way if u wan to change it)
"Oh! Music come on!" I drag him again towards the children who are dancing "Have room for two more?" I say as I hop in to dance "Yeahh! Come on Y/N!" Mirabel yelled as I started to dance with the children. I took a glimpse at Carlos who was standing there smiling "Oh come, Carlos! You know how to dance?" I say to him hyping him up "Carlos? HA! YEAH COME ON CARLOS WHOO!" Mirabel starts hyping him up. I grab both of his hands and drag him to the dance floor.

I start dancing again and hype him up while dancing "Oh come on Carlos!" I hype him up once more and I see him rolls his eyes and he chuckles. He suddenly grabs my hand and placed his other hand on my waist. He taps his foot and I nod, grinning as my face heats up. We started salsa dancing. Some steps he lead me and I follow. I see the kids amazed as some try to copy us as some started dance freely. I look at him and he was smiling and blushing softly. I feel something weird in my stomach again.. is this what the term 'butterflies in my stomach' is used? If it is I should think it often, because well suree I feel fluttering in my stomach. I snap back to reality and I think the music was about to finish. Carlos twirls me and then grabs my thigh then lifts it making me about to fall but Carlos catches me by the waist. His face close to mine. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. Music stops and some people were cheering.

Carlos helps me to get back on my balance "Woah! How'd ya did that?" "Teach us, steps!" "Could you dance with me!" Children exclaimed at the same time. I grunt as children pulled me. I look at Carlos who was smile and sweating I feel my face heat up. I see Mirabel going to Carlos and nudge him saying something to him that makes him rub his neck. But I couldnt pay attention as much because of the children.

After a while we left and walk around the town "I didnt know you had moves, Hermoso" I nudge him "Well.. theres a lot you dont know about me, Hermosa" He tells me "Like what?" I ask him "Thats the part that you need to know your self" He says putting his hands behind his back. I groan.

He was a good dancer. Hm.. Never knew.. Well.. I do have a lot to know about him.

 I do have a lot to know about him

CHAPT 6 DONNENE

Carlos gots some movess eheh

THANKS YALL FOR 100+ READSSS!!!
LOVE YALLL SMM💓💓💗💗💗❤❤❤❤