Chapt 19: You're the one whos hurting me

Y/N pov:

I again was roaming around Encanto. Jeez now this is a bad habit. Alwayss boredd and helplesss and EUUGHHH.

As my thoughts were complaining about boredom, I snap back to reality and noticing Isabela approaching me.

Isabela and I are good friends actually. Since are both likings of plants and flowers. And since her new style she yet to become she hangout with me for a while to share the new plants she's discovering and ask if I knew some and what's the meaning of it

"Hola Isa" I greet her with a smile "Hola Y/N" She greets back "Soo, what did you have for me?" I ask as I smile widely in excitement "Well.. Still working on how to sprout it but I can sprout little ones on my hand! Look!" She opens her hand and sprouted a protea flower

It blooms beautiful as I was just mesmerized on the beauty "Its pretty, isnt it?" She says as she too was mesmerized "Yeah.. This is a protea. It symbolizes.. Well.. Its just Luisa but a flower! Strength and Courage! And also a beaut!" I exclaim

"Woah.. I'm gonna give this to her! Thanks for the lesson Y/N" She says as her eyes lit up. I nod and waved her good bye as she walks off

I was then left. Alone. Bored. Again.. I sloppily roam againn. On the streets, near the halls, and by the stores. Wuuuuuu...

Carlos pov:

I hid in the usual alley to quiet down all these murmuring and whispering about me mostly 'Carlos was' and 'Carlos is' Yada yada yada. Gosh can't people be creative for once?? Jeez..

I feeling cuddling around my foot and looked down to see the cat who usually hangs out with me. I crouched and started to pet the cat.

As I was petting, I look beside to the open.. And see Y/N sloppily roaming on the streets again. I sigh as I stood up and walked closer to the open to inspect them more.

I look at them just whining of boredom "Why'd Y/N hungout with Carlos?" I hear a whisper. I leaned back to make my self not visible as much "Did he threatened them to do so?" Another whispered "I bet Y/N is dating Carlos just to get attention" I hear another as I see him point to Y/N since I can see him to my front.

I scrunch my nose. I mean not those creatives. I rub my neck and looked at Y/N whos still roaming around.. not until a girl walked up to them. I squint my eyes on trying to inspect them more.

Back to Y/N pov:

Walk then walk.. then walk.. Oh? A girl? starts walking walking to me "Hola~ Y/N's the name, right?" She says "Yep! What can I help you?" I ask with a warm smile. She chuckles as she puts her hands behind her back "Hm.. " She hums as she walks closer

She leans in and grabbed my shoulder tightly that I feel her nails dig in my skin. She leans in to my ear "Eres una puta" She whispers so quietly that Dolores might not even hear.. She then backs up and shove my shoulder and puts her hands on her back again..

I exhale shakily and held my shoulder. The heck was that..? "Thanks! Goodbye~!" She says as she walks off. She then meets a group of girls who was laughing and giggling upon meeting each other. 

I tilt my head on confusion.. as I held my shoulder. I shrug it off and started to walk again. I see the alley, Carlos mostly hangs out. I walk to the alley and see him leaning back, hands in his pockets and head was down. 

"You should stop hanging out with me" He says. I furrow my eyebrows and approached him closer "What? Why should I?" I ask in a concerned tone. He walks further to the alley and I follow him "Wha- Why??" I say as I catch up

"Are you doubting me again that I would get hurt by just being with you??" I wave my hands. He stops and exhaled sharply as he leans back on the wall "Stop thinking that! I'm not gonna get hurt-" "Well you just did" He cuts me of as he reaches something in his pants. He then hands me an arepa.

I gave him a concern look as he takes a glimpse on my shoulder. I took a bite of the arepa and puffs "Its not that big of a deal" I say to him. He crosses his hand and raised an eyebrow "Wow. Thats my line" He jokes "This is not a time for joking, Carlos.. Why??" I ask again

He massages the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes "Like you said. You are gonna get hurt" He says "Well! Nom! See! Just a bite I'm fine!" I try convincing him as I munch the arepa "Still! You are still gonna get hurt. I've seen you" He says as he turns to me

"I- Well- Im better now!" I reassure him "And soon enough you're not" He says as his expression turns mad "Carlos I-" "Dont even, Y/N. I have been telling you to not hangout with me over, and over again!" He exclaims "Do even think on how could the community will do to you, if you just keep on tailing me!?" He yells at me. I feel my eyes water and I was just look at him.. frozen in place "So please Y/N! Stop hanging out with me.." He says frustrated. He looks at me in a sort of surprise.. 

I feel my tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly look down and wiped cheeks "Jesus christ.. Your such a crybaby" He says as he avoids looking at me. I sniffle as I quickly run off the alley. I start to cry as I run off and try to hide my tears to people. I stumble a bit a tripped. My knee scraping through the rough concrete I quickly head to the bakery.

I bash through the door and I see my mom jumps "Welcome to P- Oh! Y/N! Amor! Are you okay??" My mom says as she rushes to me. I look at her in disdain and looked away "Ah- I just.. Got a painful scratch.. " I lie as I quickly wipe my tears "Do you need first aid?" She asks frantically "No- Im okay.. Im just gonna eat an arepa" I say as I shook my head "O-Okay.. Wash it first!" She tells me as I walk off. I mhmed her as I went to the back.

I went in the kitchen and my dad wasnt there so I head upstairs to my room. I dive onto my bed and started to weep in my pillow..

 I dive onto my bed and started to weep in my pillow

CHAPT 19 DOOONNEE

aha, angst.