Chapt 22: It went well.. more than well

This is continuation of last chapt

Carlos pov:

I hear the footsteps getting away. I sigh as I held my neck and stopped petting the cat. The cat then meowed and keeps in rubbing my hand on its head. I was about to continue petting it but I hear footsteps slowly approaching me. I turn my head to the opening and see Dolores approaching me.

She leans back beside me "You miss them huh?" She says "Pft- whatt?? No I dont. Why would I?" I lie chuckling "Well they miss you" She said suddenly. I widen my eyes and look at her in concern "I may not have mind reading, but I can see their face when you said to shoo off" She says chuckling a bit "You should apo-" She didnt continue what she said and get alerted on something

"Carlos why is- Oup.." Mirabel was about to walk in but stopped upon seeing Dolores "Am I interrupting something..?" She says as she smiles awkwardly. I sigh as I stood up "No.. your not" I say as I put my hands in my pocket "Ah.. Well.. you should apologize to your girlfriend" She says crossing her arms "They are not my girlfriend" I say sternly "Okay, lover boy. But you should apologize tho.." She says "I- erm.." I faded as I massage the bridge of my nose and close my eyes.

"Welp even if you resist! I already told Julio about it" She says "What?- Wha- The fuck?? You havent even have my thoughts yet" I say as I furrow my eyebrows "Too late now! You have to apologize to them" She exclaims "Wha-" "Yep! Me and Dolores will keep an eye on you as you turn into me and Julio drags you in Y/Ns room!" Mirabel explains as she takes a peek out of the alley "What- I- Dolores are you in with this?!" I look at Dolores. She hums as her lips were curled "Oh bitch" I say as I plop my hands "You're not gonna do this to me" I say to Mirabel "Welp I am. and you have nothing to do with it" Mirabel says. I scoff and rub my neck "Then I'm not gonna follow whatever shinanigan you have to do with me" I say as I lean back

"Oh come on, Carlos.. Its for Y/Ns sake! They need your coolness" She insists me "No" I still deny "Please Carlos. All I can hear is muffling from them. I bet they're mumbling about you~" Dolores teases "Shut up. I may do foolish acts. But I'm not gonna do your foolish acts" I say as I was about to walk off. I then feel a grip on my arm "Carlos.. Come on.. Its just one foolish act. One foolish act only!" Mirabel begs "And also its for Y/N! You'd do anything for them" She say "Ugh- I dont do anything for them, but.. just to make you stop fucking bothering me. I'll do it" I groan in defeat "Yes! Good! Okay. Okay.. Get out of there" She says as she pushes me out of the alley.

I grunt as I dust off my shoulders and groaned. I head over to the bakery as I turn into Mirabel. Julio was there near the door "Ah! Mirabel. Y/N needs you. They're at their room" Julio says as he points to the bakery "You know where it is right? Go on" He says as he pushes me in the bakery. Does he not know I'm Carlos?? I grunt as Y/N's mom saw me "Oh, hola, Mirabel. You here for Y/N? They're at their room" Y/N's mom says as she points to the back. I nod as I head to the back. I was greeted by Y/N's father but I just waved at him as I hurriedly went upstairs to Y/N's bedroom.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door "Its open" I hear Y/N..

Y/N pov:

I hear a knock on my door "Its open" I say as I sit up on my bed and wipe my cheeks. I see Mirabel went in my room. I stand up and dusted my skirt "Oh hola Mirabel" I say as I sniffle a bit. She fiddled her hands as she approaches me. She sighs and closed her eyes.. She then turned into Carlos..

He opens his eyes and looks at me.. I feel my heartbeat fasten as I just froze up "Y/N.. Look.. I'm sorry if I- I spoke to you in a way that would.. hurt you" He says as he approaches me closer. My heartbeat is getting faster and faster on every syllable "I am so sorry if- if I've treated you badly.. and I'm.. sorry for putting you in such dan-" "Do you remember all those things.. you said.. " I cut him off. He closes his eyes and sighed as he looks down "Yes- and I apo-" I cut him off with a tight hug. It was a so tight embrace that I started to sob.. Gosh.. I miss him.. I miss him so much..