Chapt 10: Why do you keep hanging out with me?

Carlos pov:

As I went my way to the alley. I hear those whispers again but somehow it intensify . Don't they have something else better to do?? I groan. I see Dolores approaching me "Carlos" She calls "Look I know your gift is super hearing and all shit, but I'm fine, Dolores" I reassure her. She furrows her eyebrows and gets alerted. She turns her head and I took a look towards what she was look. I see Y/N helping Darren on something. I noticed when people gets pass them they whisper again. Shit.. I clench my fist in somehow anger.. Dolores looks at me "Carlos.." She calls again in a worried tone. I look at her in sadness.. actual sadness "I-" I stutter. I sighed "I'm gonna.. try my best" I say to her. She looks at me in concern and nods her head slowly. She pats my shoulder then walks off. I took a deep breath and went to the alley

I waited till Y/N arrives. I hear foot steps and instead of Y/N it's fucking douchebags ugh.. "Heard you have a chick" The middle guy said "Ugh.. I just ate lunch" I groan as I roll my eyes "Perra was hot huh? Full on vase~  Te has acostado con ellos? (You slept with them?)" "Pudrete" I say as I feel my eye twitched "Shy to share?" He retorted "Hola- oh. Uhm.. not right time?" I hear Y/N. They start laughing "Hola peepsqueak" One mocked. They look at me and I gave a "get out" face.. They understand, I think, and starts backing up "Why going now? You scared?" Another retorded "No.. Just needed to.. Help! You know packing, baking, yea.." They say. Gosh they're a dumbass "Why to bake if we already have cake?" The main guy says as he gets closer to them "Don't even dare" I say sternly. He looks at me and smirks.

Y/N pov (To get a better view😘) :

The guy gets closer to me. I feel uncomfy.. "Don't even dare" I hear Carlos say. He looks back at him, then started approaching him.. Jeez.. Even if Carlos is taller than him, this guy can be feral.. He looks up at Carlos. I hear him whispered "Protecting your girlfriend I see~" He says. He suddenly punched Carlos. Carlos stumbles and looks down then touched his nose. He looks back at the guy. His nose was bleeding.. he then wipes it and chuckles.. that was kinda ho-.. Y/N! Not the time to be attractive to a person who's attractive! I shook my head to focus

"Is it funny that a tall guy like you broke his nose?" The guy asks as he smiles in an almost nervous way. Carlos chuckles more and glares at him. Giving me chills down my spine.. but again- Focus!! Ugh. Carlos then kicked the guy at the side of his knee. Making him fall to the ground. The guy groaned in pain "Does it hurt that much that a tall guy like me looks down on you?" He said in a low threatening voice.. Frickin- focus.. Another guy then was about to tackle Carlos but Carlos dodged it and the guy flied till he slams at the wall. Then another guy tried to punch Carlos but Carlos dodges and grabbed his wrist and pulled it to the back and crack. I WAS STUNNED. Frozen in place. This guy kicked a guy's leg and somehow paralyzed then another guy flied slamming the wall, THEN CARLOS BROKE A GUY'S ARM.

He then approaches me and he touches his nose again that was still bleeding "Ugh. I'm getting an arepa" He says as he was about to walk away. I grab his wrist and rushed to my home "Hey- What the fuck?!" He grunts "Shape shift into Mirabel, quick. And cover your nose" I tell him as I drag him to my house. I enter and my dad jumps surprised "Well hello gir-" "Hola, papa! Sorry but we have to rush!" I interrupt my dad as I rush upstairs with Carlos who's shapeshifted into Mirabel. I went to my room and locked the door "Sit there" I sau as I let go of Carlos's hand and point to the bed.

He turns back to himself "What the fuck??" He complains "You're hurt" I say "Yeah? So? That's why I'm gonna get an arepa" He says "If your abuela sees you your dead" I point out as I drag a chair to my closet  "I would've been dead a long time ago" He says as he stretches his neck "Don't say that.." I say as hop on the chair and grab a med kit on my closet. I rushingly approach him "Y/N. It's normal for me to have a broken nose so it's fine" He tries to convince me "Shut up. It's not fine, and let me clean it" I say almost in tears, gosh. I grab a damped towel and held his chin to tilt his head. He scoffs and his eyes avoiding mine

"You should.. stop hanging out with me" He says. I pause.. He looks at me in the eyes and was surprised "Hey.. No need to cry" He says. A tear rolled down my cheeks "Oh you stupido! You say to not hang out with you anymore as you are in a moment of an injury?! Goodness- Ugh" I exclaim at him while proceeding to clean his nose "Y/N, you're gonna get hurt if you continue to hang out with me" He said as he holds my wrist that was holding his chin "No I wont. You're the one who's getting hurt.. Douchebags are striking you more, and more" I say "I'm used on- ow- douchebags striking me" He says. I start to cry in front of him "Hey! What's wrong??" He asks me as he wipes my tears "Stop saying it like it's no big deal! Your gonna get more and more hurt.. I don't want to see you or anyone hurt!" I exclaim. He sighs and pats my head "Why are you hanging out with me?" He asks again "When are you gonna stop asking that? You already know the answer" I say as I wiped my eyes "The real reason" He adds..

Why do I keep on hanging out with him?
...

"Can't I hang out with a person that makes me happy?" I reasoned. He widen his eyes then it slowly softens. He leans forward making him resting his head on my stomach. But then the door knocks. I pull away and head to the door. I check on Carlos who's already turned into Mirabel and hiding the med kit while he covers his nose. I unlock the door then open it. I see Dolores with a basket "Oh Dolores! Come in" I say as I let her in. I close the door then lock it again. Carlos then turn back to himself as Dolores approaches him "Hah.. Tsk.. Carlos are you okay?" She asks him "Yeah.. Thanks for the arepas" He says as he grabs an arepa in the basket. Dolores nods and stood up "The boys are healed and was sent home. So you don't have to worry, Y/N. Everyone was healed and went home safely" She says as she looks at me. I nod. Carlos eats the arepa and his nose heals. 

He touches his nose to see if it was still bleeding. Dolores sighs and closes her eyes "Well we have to go Y/N" Dolores says as she opens her eyes and smiled softly "Oh yeah. Sure. Bye bye" I waved good bye. Dolores nods and heads out Carlos turned to Mirabel "Bye" Carlos says as he heads out. I wave them both goodbye. I close the door but didnt lock it again. I slopped on the bed. Ugh..

Why am I hanging out with him..?

CHAPT 10 DOONNEEE

CHAPT 10 DOONNEEE

Carlos when are you gonna stop asking that >:(((((((

IYKYKIYDKYDK

THANKS FOR 1K REAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS LAAAABBBB UUUUUUUUU <3333333333

(art by mwazikeen)