Chapt 32: Morning love

Y/N pov:

I feel that hollow feeling filled with delight that I once never knew before.. I hug him tightly again and was just.. loving him. Never knew a simple 'I love you' from him would be so.. exhilarating.

The next morning

I wake up due to the feeling of the heat. I rub my eyes and looked down to see Carlos wrapped around me. I smile as I remember last night. Gosh that was a marvelous moment, that I would never forget..

I look at the time and it was around 5. Oh I hope the Madrigals aren't awake yet.

I slowly pull away but Carlos won't budge. I sigh in defeat as I stop pulling him away and was just patting his back.

How would I even get out.. Just at his door? or the window even? Nah.. The window too risky. I would get killed by mama. Already jumped off my window and I'm not doing it again.

I puff as I race through my thoughts. I pat Carlos's head as I look at him. He does look cute when sleeping. I smile as I remove the clip on his hair and raked his hair.

"Carlos.. I have to go now. I need to pull away" I whisper to him. He groans as he buries his head in my chest "Jeez, never knew you were clingy" I chuckle. He raises his head up to look at me. He squints at me with a disturbed look. He then pulls away and turned away.

"Ah- Heyy! I was just joking~" I whine as I hug him from behind "I don't want to go yet tho.." I tell him "Then wait until abuela rats us out" He says jokingly in a raspy voice

"Ugh.. Do you want me to go or something?? You seemed annoyed" I ask him "The first thing you said to me in 5 of the morning that I'm clingy" He points out as he then clears his throat "You upset about that? Now that's overreacting" I chuckle again "Dont make me bash you out" He threatens "Just kidding. Just kidding" I reassure him as I sit up to look at him.

He was trying to sleep but in an annoyed look. I snicker as I went on top of him. I hug him "Oumm~ No need to be salty~" I cooed teasily as I kiss his cheek. He groans as he repositioned himself to be laying on his back as I was still sitting on top of him

"I'm not. Your just cooing me" He says as he rubs his eyes "Porque eres mi bebé~~" I teasingly joked "Okay, Mami~" He rolls his eyes. I giggle as I kiss his lips. I hear him snicker as I feel him placing his hand on my head, making the kiss deeper. I feel his hand caressing my thigh as I place both of my hands on his shoulder

"Snogging at 5 in the morning? Hm~" I said as our lips was still close together "This is breakfast, princesa~" He responds as he continues snogging me.

I feel his hand travel to my hip. I feel his fingers traveling in the waist band of my clothing. As for his other hand was on the side of my waist.

He sits up, making me also sit up "Whats up with you? Last night you were sobbing" I question as our lips was still together. He pecks my lips and looked at me in the eyes "I'm in a happy mood~" He reasoned as pecks my lips again. I giggle as I pull away.

"I have to go now" I remind him in disappointment. I look at the time and it's almost been an hour "Woah. An hour of you being clingy~? Jeez" I joked as I look back at him. He scoffs as he rolls his eyes. I feel a sudden squeeze on my thigh that made me exclaim

"Para de hacer eso, idiota!(Stop doing that, idiot!)" I exclaim as I shove his shoulder "Aunque parece que te gusta? (You seem to like it though?)" He smirks. I feel my cheeks heat up "BOBO" I exclaim as I smack his shoulder. He laughs as he covered his mouth with his hand.

I grumble as I cross my hands "Whos the overreactor now?" He says as he placed both hands on my thighs. I smack my lips as I tilt my head "Ugh- Jee. Jee. Alrighty. Well I really have to go now. Your abuela will beat us both if she saw us" I said as I get off of him "Bye, amor~" I say as I peck his lips. 

I quickly of the bed and searched for my bag. I found it and quickly changed myself. I head to his door and turned around to wave him good bye. I peek through the door and Casitas halls were empty. Maybe I could be lucky. I quickly swooped out and double checked.. Ehe! Still empty. I quickly ran off down stairs and saw Julieta. I squealed quietly as I hid behind the railings. Julieta gets alerted and was about to turn around but Casita drags her somewhere as she grunts. 

I get down fully and peeked to see wheres Julieta is at now. She was dragged to the kitchen "Thank you" I whisper to Casita. I exhaled sharply as I quickly rush to the front gate. I got out and almost stumbled on how fast I was. I hum as I tug my fist. I then rush to my house

I head in the bakery and see people at the front ordering and stuff. And I see my dad handling the cashier. He notices me and greets me with a warm smile "Hola, Y/N~" He giggles. I scoff as I roll my eyes and was headed to the back. 

I see my mom in the kitchen making whisking frosting in a bowl "Oh hola, Y/N" She greets me with a teasy smile "Hola, mama" I greet back as I swoop in and dipped my finger in the frosting. She chuckles as I head on to my room.

I slumped back on my door. I exhale shakely to calm down my excessive excitement on romance. I feel my cheeks heat up and a smile creepily growing on my face. I puff as I wave my hands. I quickly hopped on my bed and buried my head in my pillow. I squeal in my pillow as my feet fluttered

GOSHHH.. WHY IS HE SOO HO-

AAAAHHHHHHHGGHHGHH HELP GIVE ME IDEASSSS ASAPPP. JUST GIVE LIKE WORDS OR SMTH.

DO YALL WANT SMUT?- WKJCJVI /HJ