Chapt 24: Tulip

Y/N pov:

I head out of the bakery and immediately went to the alley. I see he wasn't there yet and instead there was a cat near the opening. I hum as I think.. maybe he's still sleeping. I was about to walk off but came back to pet the cat and wave goodbye. Then I walk off again.

I head to Casita and it opened its door for me. Alma and Julieta peeked outside their kitchen "Oh hola, Y/N. Nice seeing you here" Julieta greets as she went in the kitchen again "Yes. Hola, Y/N. Do you need help or something? I'll call on Mirabel for you-"  "Oh no no. It's fine. I'll call on my own if you're not bothered about it" I say declining the offer. She hums and nods "Okay. Is this urgent? We were about to eat breakfast. Would you like to join?" She offers again "Oh- Uhm. I'm okay. I've eaten. Sorry to decline the offer.. But uhm.. It isnt urgent. Still got time. So eat on if you like" I reassure her "Okay.. Uhm, well, I'll just leave it to you" Alma then walks away.

I puff and looked around if anybody is looking.. I dont know why, but I guess it's better to not make Alma know that he's hanging out with me.. More so I'm hanging out with him. But he still gets the blame.. Such messed up manner.

I head up and walked over to Carlos's door. I knock on his door.. No answer. Jeez do I have to do this again?? If I stumble and smash onto his topless body I'm gonna ki- "You should shut up, Cami-..." He fades his sentence upon seeing me as he pauses on buttoning up his polo.

The half top of his polo was still unbutton.. showing some of his che.. I squeal as I turn around feeling my face heat up

"Oh, it's you. Gosh.. No need to be shy. You've seen me topless. In fact you slammed on me, while being topless" He points out "Should see me naked now, jeez" He mumbles but was still hearable. I gasp as I turn my head around to him

"I beg your pardon? Oh my lord.." I groan "Yeah, yeah. What do you what" He asks as he continues to button up his polo and leans side on the door frame "I want you" I answer in a flirtatious manner. He looks at me in a confused way with his cheeks growing a bit red. He quickly looks down and cleared his throat

"Where's bold Carlos?" I teased "Shut up or else I'll grab your boob again" He says as he turns around and walks off to his room. I widen my eyes "No need for that" I say as I lean in the door.

"Now what do you want" He ask again as he fixes his polo at his mirrored closet. Sheesh. It seems pretty impossible that he's a neat guy "Nothing really. What the problem with me being with you?" I smile as I went to his room. He raises an eyebrow and scoffs "A lot. Are you hypnotized from that snog or something?" He half jokes. He then wore his ruana

"What does that mean?" I ask "What was that mean, what" He asks back as he faced me "That whole thing" I wave my hands. He hums as he grabs something in the closet and threw it on the ground. It then turn into a chair "I don't know" He says as he waves his hands insisting me to sit. I sit on the chair and groaned "Why'd you ask" He asks as he grabs something in the closet again "Just curious" I reply

"Curious, if we're in a relationship?" He guessed. I fiddled with my hands as I lean back at the chair. I look at him who was covering up the marks on his neck "Mhm.." I hummed embarrassingly. He smacks his lips and turn around to me. He approaches me and gave me chapstick "Well.. I dont really know. Youre the one who kissed me first. You should know" He points out as I start to put chapstick around my lips.

I pop my lips and groaned "Well, I dont know-" I was interrupted by Carlos giving me a kiss.. He pulls away and pop his lips. I grew red and was stunned on that moment. I'm still not used on him pecking my lips. He then heads to the door "I'll check if your still here after breakfast. Just head on to the alley if your sick on being here" He says as he heads out to the door.

I clear my throat and shook my head. I look around. I see some crotcheing supplies near the table. Maybe that could pass the time. I head over to the table and grabbed the crotcheing supplies but then I noticed the flowers I gave him neatly placed near his table..

Oh? I see the tulip I gave him in a pot with dirt. Wow.. He knows how to garden well. I swear I pulled the tulip away it's roots. But it was able to grow back in Carlos's care.

I held one of it's leaves softly. Agh.. So pretty.. The rich ombre colors on its petals. It's well taken care off. I see the other flowers I give him in a jar. It was almost filled. Gumamela, bougainvillea, daisy, and many more.

I knock something off the table and I quickly look over it. It was a book about flowers. I grab the book and dusted it 'A book about petals' Hm. There's a book mark in one of the pages. I open it and it was the page about tulips. Been doing research hm~ One sentence was underlined with a ballpoint pen 'Tulips are in deep love' It says. I smile and feel my cheeks heat up softly.

He bothered to even study this. I snicker as I close the book and grab the crocheting supplies. I head over to the chair and sit. I then started crotcheing.

A bit of time goes by I was about to finish this piece. The door opened and Carlos was surprised that Im still here "Why are you still here??" He asks almost in annoyance "I was waiting for you" I say as I cut off the string of wool "No need to wait for me you know" He points out. I stand up and approached him.

"Well I want to wait for you" I say as I held his hand and placed the crochet tulip I made on his palm "My feelings is like a tulip when it comes to you. Hope your feelings is like a tulip too" I say as I head out of his door.

Hope your in deep romance because I'm deeply inlove with you..

OH, SO THAT YALL DONT GET ME TO JAIL. NOT HORNY CHAPT😭😭

And yall say that I'm horny look at yall😰 one commenter even insisted💀💀