Chapt 23: Back with him once again

Y/N pov:

After things have heated down.. well I might to say, I was heated up at the way Carlos apologized. I thought as I was still laying on the bed.. I have just woken but thoughts jumbled upon my awaken. As I was in a state of thought..

I remember that moment again.. His soft touches on my skin and the feeling of his cherry red lips as soft as a sponge cake on my lips.. All was a delight.. satisfaction.. Pleasure even. I feel my face heat up again.

I cover my face with my blanket and squealed in the feeling of love as my feet flapped around in the spite of romantic excitement. I sigh in relief as I take the blanket off my face.

I then hop off my bed and head to the wardrobe. I was about to grab the handle of the drawer but took a glimpse of myself. I see my neck with an amount of.. bruises? But they don't hurt at all. I may made marks at his too, but I do not have a knowledge on this type of situations. So basically I did not know what Im doing.

I hissed on how I turn my collar and see there was more.. I did not remember a thing.. maybe due to my mindset being all blank on that moment. Hmm.. Is this rude? In a way? I'm too nervous to see my parents faces when they see me. Best to cover it up.

I wore an under top with a turtle neck

(Basically this. I just dont know whats it called, without sounding like your a depressed Liberian. Design it if you want! This just a reference. Go on with your reading)

Then put my main top on. I look myself on the mirror again. Hm! Did a well job turtle neck. I pat my collar bone. I then did my hair and set of in the bathroom to wash my face. I head to downstairs and as I was doing so, I banged Julios door in advance

I then proceed to head down stairs and was met by my mama "Lovely morning.. Hermosa~ Whats with the look?" She asks as she looks at me up and down "O-Oh nothing really! No special occasion. It's just- Uhm- For uhm- Protection services" I say as I chuckle nervously "Why did something happen to your neck??" She asks worriedly as she leans closer to me "Oh no! It's just- Mosquitoes. Mosquitoes! That's all" I exclaim as I fakely scratch my neck and make a painful grunting noise to convinced her "Hmm~ Mosquitoes I see.. Welp. Goodluck with the heat" She says as she walks off "Humbly to do so!" I exclaim as I head down another pair of stairs.

My house is kinda large but it's a suitable. I then see my dad whistling a tune whilst he cooks breakfast. He notices me and looked surprised "Woah, Corazon. Going to Iceland?" He jokes "No. It's just a favorable moment that's all" I say to him as I chuckle on the joke. He then places all the food on a plate and blows to kick out the heat a bit. He then hands it to me "Bring this at the table, will you?" He requested. I nod as I took the plate and headed upstairs. Quite a work out.

I place the plate of meals on the table "Thank you, Y/N.. Knock on you brother again hm? I swear. Is he sleeping an amount to get all tall?" My mom complains. I head to my brothers room again and instead of knocking I banged the door "JULIO! I'LL FINISH THE PANCAKES BEFORE YOU WOULD EVEN SMELL IT!" I threatened. I then walk off and sat near the table.

My mom places plates as I see my papa walk up. Then Julio stretched as he sat at the table too.

After a while.

I head out feeling all goody goody again. I hum as I roam around Encanto. I notice Mirabel approaching me "Hola Mirabel!" I greet as I stop walking and put my hands behind my back "Hola Y/N. Seems like your back being like a joyful bumble bee" She says with a smile.

"Yep! A thoughtful moment come to oath" I say giggling "Ohh~~ Tell me whats this thoughtful oath" She pleased as she intertwine her hands "Hmmmm... No" I say. She whines as she plops her hands down "Come on.." She wails "No. Oh! Look! People who needs help! Go by!" I say as I push her to a crowd.

I chuckle as I head over to the alley Carlos was in. I see him leanimg back on the wall, munching on an arepa like always. Does he eat breakfast 2 times? I approach him as he noticed me "Hola, Hermoso~" I greet as I smirk "I didn't say anything about you coming back" He says as he gulps "Well your lips dosent say so" I say as I lean back.

"Ah right your neck. 2-3 weeks that will dissappear" He says as he gave me the arepa he was eating. I bit on the arepa as I hummed "Have you experienced this type of moment?" I ask as I chew "Uhm.. Rather not say if I totally experienced it.. But I may have a knowledge or two" He replies

"Ouhm.. What even is this?" I embarrassingly ask "Ah- Uh- You seriously do not know??" He asks back as he looks at me. I shook my head and see the bite mark I made on him. I feel my cheeks heat up upon remembering it again "Well.. Its better to not know" He says as he looks back down again. I puff as I bit on the arepa again

"Oh- Dosent the arepa heal it??" I say as I face him "It isn't an injury or a sickness. Pleasure if you may say~" He teases as he points to me. My cheeks grow red as I roll my eyes and slap his hand away "Y'know.. You made me feel.. valued" I say to him as I lean back and looked up with hands behind my back.

"But I do may ask you.. do I make you feel valued?" I ask as I look at him. His look was in a surprised and upon laying my eyes on him he looks down "You already know the answer. I don't have to say it myself" He chuckles a bit "But I want to hear it from you. Would be ashame of that soft tenderness would go to waste" I reasoned as I peek at his eyes "Oh, shut up, princesa" He says as he flung my nose and repositioned his head into looking up. I grunt as I held my nose.

"I told you mine so you have to tell yours. To be fair" I say in an annoyed tone. He groans and looks at me. He leans in and kissed me as he holds my cheek. He pulls away and licked his lips as he looks back up. I paused and was just frozen at the sudden action. I was just looking at him with the feeling of my blood racing to my cheeks

"Is that fair enough?" I hear him. I cover my cheeks with my palms and leaned back at the wall again "Whats with your boldness" I mock as I bobble my head "Whats your concern?" He says "Grip on my breast to prove your boldness" I said as a mere joke. A mere joke! That's all!

I then feel a sudden grasp on my chest which made me gasp in shock as I look down. I slap Carlos's hands away and kicked him as I cover my chest with my arm. He grunts and stumbles "Ah- Wha-" I was out of words "You asked for it. To rude to be disobeying~" He teased. I shove him making him grunt again.

"It was a joke?!" I exclaim as I feel my face heat up "Wow such a cup" He says as he makes one hands in a cup gesture "Stop with the teasing!" I scold as I stomp his foot. He yelps as he grabs his foot.

I puff as I puckered my lips in anger but inside it was just an abundance embarrassment.. I feel a soft surface place on my lips but was quickly pulled away "Sorry, princesa" Carlos was right in front of me, close to my face. It was sure enough he pecked my lips.. again..

I blink mindlessly as I hear him chuckle. He backs away as he goes back leaning back the way beside me..

Gosh..
What a scene..