Chapt 27: After Math

Y/N pov:

We head down the stairs and we stumble on Luisa. Luisa notices us and looked at us up and down.. I hear Carlos puff as he walks away. I was about to say something but quickly stumble on my words and just looked at him walking away as sighed.. "... You.. dating him?" I hear Luisa question. I feel my cheeks burn as I look at her. She was leaning closely with risen eyebrows "I- What? - Pfft... N-No.. Aha.. No- No!.." I nervously denied. Luisa snickers as she rubs her neck "I.. don't know bout that.." She says nervously "I-I mean-Not against your relationship-- or anything-It just-I don't.. Know.. Mmmm.." She hums as she spun her finger at me "Don't worry, Luisa.. I know your.. erm.. Concern. But it's understandable. And it's fine. No worries!" I reassure her as I put on a fake smile.. She nods while she hums. She then walks off..

I sigh as I rub my neck.. I then fiddled with my hands and head to the kitchen. I see Isa, Pepa, and Julieta all around Dolores. Dolores was resting her head on the table "Woah... What happened here..?" I ask "Oh! Hola, Y/N. Sorry.. Dolores is having a hangover" Isa explains

"Oh.. Why do you have to drink so much aguardiente!?" Pepa nags as she grew a gray cloud "Tia made it.. Oug- Too good" Dolores reasoned as she hiccups. You can get drunk the next day..? "Here. Drink this, quickly" Julieta days as she passes Dolores a glass of water

"FUCK OFF CAMILO!" I hear Carlos yell. Dolores groans as she covers her ears "Ugh.. SHUT UPPPA" Dolores yells groggily. I hear fast footsteps patter.

I turn around and see Mariano panting "Oh jeez, Dolores" He says as he quickly approached her "Ohhhh.. Marianooo. Amorr.. When did you get here??" She says as she sits up straight. Pepa hissed as she massaged her temple

"MAMA!! CAMILO IS MAKING THE AREPA DISSAPEAR AGAIINNN" Yelled Mirabel "This is why I don't recommend alcohol to anybody!" Pepa complains as she strucks a cloud

"Woosh.. Such a party huh?" I chuckle nervously "Agh.. I can't even imagine the look on Abuelas face, when she sees this.." Isa groaned 

"How in hey hell is it my fault?!" I hear Carlos retorted "You were not drunk last night! What happened!!" Mirabel insisted "I was. Your just busy tailing on Julio" He retorts "Well I didn't! Cuzzz' I do not remember!" Mirabel reasoned. Mirabel notices me and widen her eyes and eyed back to back me and Carlos.

Mirabel swoops in beside me and eyeing me.. "Uhm.. What.." I furrow my eyebrows "You slept with my primo?" She leans close and whispered straight forward "Wha-" "WHAT?!" I hear Isa exclaims "Shut up.." Dolores says as Mariano pats Dolores's back "You- You??!!!" Isa exclaims again as she pulls us away "No! Just- Let's not, alright..?" I smile awkwardly. Please this is not happening "Why are you wearing a turtle neck then? Hiding something??" Isa teases as she took a peek on my neck "No- I- Just- Ugh.. It's just a new style, that's all!" I lied "Ugh!! I can't remember what happened last night!!.. Bet you guys did something right in front of us" Mirabel whines. I feel my cheeks heat up as I roll my eyes and groaned "I. Him. We. didn't do crap last night. Now. Or ever." I said sternly.

"Madrigals! Ugh.. What is this mess!" I hear Alma yell "I'm sorry mama.. Guess we went to over board with the drinks" Julieta reasoned "Julieta! I need your healing arepas! Dios Mio, Camilo. What did you eat!?" Pepa nags "Ohohoho.. Ayy.." Mirabel hissed "Aysh!.. Madrigals! Fix yourselves! Rapido! Rapido!" Alma claps her hands. We quickly move as we started pulling off decoration from Casita. Casita sweeps all the filth away.

After cleaning all the yada yada hoo hees

I wipe my forehead with my arm as I turn around. I sigh in relief since Casita is finally cleaned. I notice Abuela Alma approaching me so I dusted my hands "Hola Y/N. Didnt noticed you here. Did you slept through the night, here?" Alma asked "Uhm- Yep! But I dont..Uhm- Really know.. H-How I- Y'know sleep..?" I said nervously "Oum~ Huhuhuu~ You slept with Camilo?-" "No!-.. I didnt.. I slept at Mirabels room.. I guess..?" I said in a sort of disappointment.. Does she really not expect much from him?

Alma giggles as she covers her mouth in etiquette "If you say so~ Would you like to have breakfast here? I bet the Madrigals won't mind" She offers as she pulled me in a side hug as walks me to the back.

Some Madrigals are at the table as most are on the table with food, and they're fetching as quickly as they can "O-Oh I'm fine.. I'll eat at home! My parents must be so worried about me" I reasoned as I see the twins sitting at the table "Hm.. Yeah.. Then lets get Camilo to walk you" She serves me. Ugh?- I bet Camilo heard cause' he jolts his head "Oh! Nonononono.. I can walk myself" I reassure her.

I then look back at the twins. Camilo pats Carlos annoyingly on the arm. I hear a groan and slight complaint but too far to hear what they're saying. Camilo then whispered something and points to me. They both look at me as I shook my head and looked at Abuela Alma.

"Its the least I could do. You helped cleaning the place.." She said more but I couldn't listen and just hear her talking fadely. I inspect back at the twins and Carlos has furrowed eyebrows as he play with his food and lookin at it. Camilo waves his hand got begging and clasps his hands together to make a praying gesture and begged to Carlos. Carlos shoved Camilos face and seemed to groan

"-Y/N.. Y/N" I snap back to reality and heard my name called by Alma "Ah- Yes?" I ask as I put a hand on my shoulder "See! You should eat. We have many. Your getting light headed" She insists me to eat, again "Nono! It's totally fine" I say as I look back to back from the twins and Alma

Camilo waves his hands from excitement as he shapeshifts into Carlos and Carlos flipped him off as he turned into him "Well atleast get a chaperone. You'll be in a trash been on your way there" She said in a stern "Wha-" "Camilo! Could you walk Y/N?" She orders as she pulled me and approached them.

Carlos who was shapeshift into Camilo threw on a soft smile "Oh sure, Abuela! This goes to my paycheck" He says as he stood up and pointed finger guns. Wow, he know how to act "Just kidding~" Carlos reassures as he takes me "Now I'll walk the pr- Hermosa.. For you Abuela" Carlos says as he pulls me away. I hear Abuela chuckles and sighed

We were out of Casita and Carlos turned back to himself when we were far enough from Casita. I look at him and blinked mindlessly "Why'd you did that? You missed me~?" I teased the question "If I don't do it. I'd have to hear Camilos yapping again" He says annoyed. I chuckle as I look forward.

"You act?" I ask as I take a glimpse at him. Carlos puts his pockets on his pants and inhaled sharply "Meh.." He groans. I furrow my eyebrows as I click my tounge "Is that a No ?or a Yes?" I asked as I give a bummed out expression "Maybe. You don't need to look that far about my description" He snickered "Well I want to to. Not just need" I teased.

He scoffs as we stop at my place "Welp.. This is you're stop" He reminds me. I hum as I nod. I look at him in the eyes. He looked back to back to maybe the door and me. I lean on closer to his face and kissed his cheek.

"Bye, bye, Hermoso" I wave off as head of to the back.

Well I missed him