Chapt 11: Mother like Son

Y/N pov:

I head out earlier than usual.. actually really early. Darren isnt even awake yet. I bet he isnt even awake. I dont really know why I plan on going out early.. but as I was heading out my dad gave me a basket of bread to bring to Casita. I guess thats my reason. I head to Casita since I took a glimpse at the alley where Carlos was mostly seen, and he wasnt there. Casita waves it tiles as it opens the door.

Felix saw me and smiled "Hola, Y/N! Came here to deliver those?" He asks "Hola, Senor Felix. Well yeah" I reply. He nods and points to the kitchen "Place them there. Julieta will handle them" I nod and was about to head to the kitchen "Also can you wake up, Carlos? Been waking up 3 times already" Felix requested me to do. I just nod and head to the kitchen. Gosh he's a heavy sleeper.. or he dosent sleep at all. I place the basket on a counter and head to the stairs.

As I was heading there. I see Mirabel was just heading out of her room. Now that she has her own room. She notices me and tilted her head in maybe confusion. She approaches me "Y/N? Or are you Camilo" She says "Uhmm.. Pretty much Y/N" I say. She raised both of her eyebrows and looks at me "What are you doing here?" she asks "Earlier I was delivering bread here, then Tio Felix asks me to wake up Carlos" I explain. She nods and grew a wide smirk across her face "Well, good luck on waking up your bonito~" She teases. I nudge her arm, making her grunt and stumble. She giggles and then heads down stairs.

I roll my eyes and proceed to walk towards Carlos's glowing door. I face front at the door.. I was somehow feeling nervous.. I knock at the door.. no answer. I knock at the door again, andd.. no answer. I groan and knock on the again but louder.. still no answer. Ugh.. I bang the door, hoping he would finally get up.. waiting.. Ugh- I reach for the doorknob and then the door suddenly opens "I swear to go, Camilo-" I stumble making me lean forward. I hit on a chest??.. Oh no. I look up to see Carlos red as a tomato.. I back up and feel my face on fire. Carlos was stunned.. I was stunned! I froze just looking at his topless body.. He was.. hotter than I expect him to be.. EXPECT?! WHAT. I EXPECT WHAT- I panic on my thoughts. I snap back to reality, still feeling my face dumped in lava "UH- UHM- NICE AB- PAJAMA! PAJAMA! Hah- Pajama. Totally the pajama!" I frantically said as I rush to walk off.

I head downstairs where I met Abuela Alma "Oh Y/N, Hola. When did you arrived here?" She asks "O-Oh I uhm- a while ago.." I stutter "Ah, I see. Well have breakfast here! We have room for one more" She offered "Oh n-no I have to.. uhm.. Help my da-" I was cut off by Casita dragging me to the back. I yelp and crashed at a pillar. I rub my forehead "Oh! Y/N. You eating here?" I hear Mirabel ask "Uhm.. I guess I am..?" I say unsure "Ouhuuu~~ You're sitting beside, Carlos" She whispers "Shut up.." I groan. Everyone heads out and notices me "Y/N! Hola! You eating here?" Pepa exclaims "Oh- Yeah. Abuela Alma invited me and.. its hard to say no to it" I say "Estupendo! Come come lets eat!" Pepa says as she grabs a plate and hands it to me. Everyone pick up foods and I waited til' they finish. I see Abuela Alma heading to the table. I quickly grab food and head to the table. Everyone sat and I find a seat. I feel a pull then is plopped down on the chair. I notice Mirabel smirking as she goes to her seat. I see Camilo skipped to the table. He notices me and smirked also "So whos you and your boyfriend~" he teases. I tilted my head.. I actually dont know what that means.. I see Carlos heading to the seat. He notices me and widens his eyes in surprise. I gave him a smile wave and an awkward smile.  Camilo looks behind him and looks at Carlos. He smirked widely and pulled him on the sit. Abuela Alma stood up from her seat and clapped to make everyone get their attention to her.

"Everyone! I have invited Y/N to eat here so please be welcome" Alma introduces. They all welcome me and I say thank you. Abuela Alma then made a speech then we all started eating. I feel the tension being next to Carlos. I feel his tension being seated next to me actually..  "Camilo! Hows taking care of Mr. Escobars pond shop?" Alma asks. Camilo gulps quickly and smiled "It went great, Abuela. We have to refinishing a bit, tho. Took sometime but we manage to finish" He responds as he took a bite of his food  "Bien hecho, Camilo!" She compliments him. She looks at Carlos for a split second then skipped her glaze to him. I furrow my eyebrows and looked at him. His head was lowered while he plays with his food. I held his chin and made him look at me. I mouth him 'its alright' and then let go of his chin. He quickly looks back at his food with his ears red. I then feel the heat and looked at Pepa. She took a glimpse at us and smiled while sprouting a rainbow on her head. I quickly looked away and feel my cheeks heat up 

"So.. Y/N and...  Carlos" I hear Mirabel say. I look up immediately in surprise, Carlos look up too but in more shock and surprised "How's your little bonding with the both of you~" I hear Camilo continue. He puts his hand under his chin and rested his chin on it. I took a glimpse at Carlos who was sweating like crazy. I see him gulp nervously. I then look at everyone, who was looking at us "Carlos has a friend?" I hear Antonio whispered as he was sitting next to me "Uhm-.. We hangout.. Time to time. But we're.. alright" I nervously say trying not to make the situation more anxiety inducing for him.. and maybe a  little for me.. "I see... Did you guys-" "You know what. Im done eating, thank you" Carlos said as he tries to make it as nice as possible. He stood up and and picked up his plate and left "Carlos!.. Ugh- Im sorry Y/N. He's usually like tha-" "Its alright. Oh! I should be going now, anyways. Thank you for the meal!" I cut of Pepa as I pick up my plate. I smack Camilos head and scurried off.

I see Carlos putting down his plate in the sink. I walk towards him and placed my hand on his arm "Its okay Carlos" I reassured him "Dont say its okay. Its not okay in my case" He points out "Carlos! It is fine! You're just having an anxiety attack" I whisper to him "No I am not! Its basically just saying I'm a pussy and, I am not a pussy. Now dont try and act you know my mental health status" He whispers to me as he massaged his temple "Well I know. Why? Cause' you told me.." I say as I grab his hands trying to comfort him "Now Carlos breathe! You're not breathing" I point out as one hand cupped his cheek "Breathe. Carlos, breathe" I repeat. He breathes deeply. He breathes in and breaths out and tightens the grip on my hands "See.. You're alright.. You're alright" I reassured him as I caress his cheek. He takes one more breathe and looks at me in the eyes. I see those helplessness in those eyes "You're alright?" I ask him. He nods slowly, I pull away my hand on his cheek, but I didnt pull away from the holding hands. I caress his hand and slouched beside him "Its no big deal. If you freak out like that, you're freaking me out" I chuckle. He chuckles softly "Thank you" He said softly. He said it like he actually meant it.. 

Jeez.. He's like his mom

 He's like his mom

CHAPT 11 DONEE

SORRY FOR LATE POSTTT GOTS AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE DOCTOR

ANYWAYS THX FOR THE READES AND VOTES LOVE YAA❤❤❤⚘⚘⚘

(art made by crunchyfootwear)