Chapt 5: Inlove

Y/N pov:

I head out of the bakery to do some.. I dont know.. What am I gonna do?..

Carlos!

I searched for Carlos and I see him in an alley. He was looking at his hand as he ate an arepa.. hm.. I get closer and he notices me "What do you want" He asks while his mouth still full "Im boredd" I whine to him "Well Im not your henchman, princesa~" He says but in a seducing tone in the princesa part. I feel my cheeks heat up and covered it with my hands "Flustered?" He asks "Thats not fair!" I pout "You think your the only one who can give nice nicknames?" He says to me finishing the arepa

" Thanks for the room decoration, tho" He says as he dusted his hands "No problemo.. You look cute when your sleeping" I suddenly say.. with no full intention.. WAIT I SAID THAT?? I gasp and put my hand over my mouth on my sudden saying. I look and Carlos who was looking at me with wide eyes and cheeks red. I bet my cheeks was burning. I cover my face from embarrassment "I mean!- No- Well- You are..- Ughh" I groan as I crouched covering my face again. I hear Carlos laugh and I look at him, I start to giggle too.. "Its fine, princesa. But thank you tho~" He thanks me as he crouched too. My stomach starts to feel weird whenever he calls me princesa..

Did I really meant it?
That he's cute sleeping?
Or generally cute?
... Do I like him?
Ofcourse I like him, its 'cause were friends! But..
Do I love him?
Ugh if I keep asking these questions it will just my brain more wrinkled.

I rub my head and I look to Carlos who was still eating but was looking up. His jawline.. and neck.. also his long eyelashes.. they were cute.. When he tilts his head his curls tilts too. Gosh Im cheesy.. but then again.. you cant blame me from this hotness

"Its weird to stare you know" I hear him say. I snap back to reality.. noticing I was staring for some time. I clear my throat trying to not be embarrassed about that

"What else do you do here?" I ask him "I dont know. Think to myself?" He replies "What do you think?" I ask again. He shrugs and grabs another arepa. He was about to eat it but I snatched it "Care about to share?" I say to him. He scoffs and grabs another arepa.

"Why are you hanging out with me" He suddenly asked. I look at him and smiled "Because I love you-" I covered my mouth. I widen my eyes in surprise and he does the same too. I see him flashed red.. I feel my face burn! JEEZ WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? "Jesus christ, princesa. Are you alright??" He half joked as he places his hand on my forehead. I feel my face in fire. Minds a mess.. "Do I look like Camilo that much? Well, fuck" He complained.

"No no no no! You two are.. uhm.. very different!" I exclaim. He raises an eyebrow and smirks "So you do love me?" He teased. My face burned more so I covered my face in Carlos's shoulder. I hear him laugh and pats my head "Just kiddingg. No need for the rush" He tells me. I groan and embraced Carlos's arm.

Whats wrong me??? Did I actually said that with.. full intention? Did I really love him? Ugh Why did I even said that..? Did I really thought he was Camilo? Thats impossible.. Ughh.. I need someone to check on me..

"Y/N!" I hear someone call my name. I got alerted and took a peek out of the alley "I have to go now, Carlos.. Oh! Do you want to come?" I ask him "Nah.. Im fine, go on" He shooed me. I roll my eyes and walked out.

I try to find the voice thats finding me. I see my dad hands on his hips, I guess waiting for me "Ah! Y/N" He notices me "Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere!" He exclaims "Well I was hanging out.." I fiddled with my hands and I remembered what happened.. and I feel my cheeks heat up. I immediately covered my face and shook my head "Ouhhh~ You were hanging out with Camilo, huh~" He teased. I groan but.. It wasnt Camilo.. I hear my dad laugh and pats my shoulder "Anyways. I need you to deliver this to the Madrigals!" He says as he hands me a basket with fresh bake breads. I nod and he shooed me off to deliver it.

I went to the Casita and Casita flung open. I was surprised by Mirabel "Oh! Y/N! Here to deliver these?" She asks "Yep. You ordered batches of bread and.. Shell bread?" I ask "Mhm! Here let me help you" She grabs one handle as she leads me to the kitchen. We place down the basket on the counter and Mirabel dusted her hands

"Hey.. Mirabel.. I have a question" I ask her "Yea? Whats up?" She replied "Well.. What if you like someone but your not sure of it cause, heh.. no chance. But you still dont know cuz like your blurting out all these words and these feelings rush in and I-" "Ofcourse you like Camilo..?" She cuts me off unsure.

I fiddled my earlobe and I feel my cheeks heat up "Well.. What if its not Camilo.." I say. She widens her eyes and her jaw dropped "Who is it?" She says with a smirk forming "Who is it? Who is it! Who is itt!!" She forces me as she leans closer and closer "Its Carlos"

I hear Dolores say beside us. I gave a shock expression not knowing she was there "WHAT?!" Mirabel yelled in surprise. I flashed red and covered my face with my hands "Really?!" She verifies "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I exclaimed. She grins and covered her mouth with her hands and squealed "Its obvious!! You love him!" She exclaims. I feel my face burn and I shook my head..

Im.. inlove?

CHAPT 5 DONNNEEEE

CHAPT 5 DONNNEEEE

YES, YES YOU ARE INLOVEEEE

sorry for the sorta late post I fell asleep while writing it😁

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READINGGGG HEARTSSSS ILYYYYY💗💗💗💗💖💕💖💕