Chapt 9: The better twin

Carlos pov:

"Carlos, wake up!!!" I hear as banging followed on my door. I groan and covered myself with a blanket "Carlos!" I hear as my door bangs again "Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I yelled. I groan and sat up sloppily. I stretched and sat up. I dress then head out for breakfast. Camilo notices me and smirks "So~ Another day with your.. princesa~" He teases "Shut up.." I say as I grab a plate "What~ what else do you call them? Hm? Do you call them slut" He teases more. Ugh just hearing him makes my esteem lower "Hmm.. What else.. what else.. Whore? Bitch? Ma-" I cut him off shoving an arepa in his mouth "Oh my gosh shut up about ranting this shit" I say as I rub my temple. He finishes the arepa quickly and chuckles. He turns into Y/N "Ah~ Carlos~ Didn't know you were down bad for me when we start to snog in the alley~" He says in Y/Ns voice. Ugh.. When is this gonna fucking end "One we did not snogged. Two I dont call them that" I say sternly "Yeah I know. You have a soft spot for them~" He teases. I smack his head and he grunts. I then walk off snatching half of the food on his plate.

We all sat at the table and started eating "Okay, Madrigals! it's a fine Morning!" I hear Abuela exclaims. She then continued on with her daily speech and after that we started eating. As we were eating "So, Camilo. Hows Mr. Garcias kids doing? Didnt they have chicken pox?" I hear Abuela ask "Well, they're got better. After they ate Julietas bunuelos" He replies "Fantastic job, Camilo!" He compliments him. I notice she took a glimpse at me and I immediately look at my food "Mira-" "Hey Carlos? Are going to meet your- AH!" I stepped on his foot making him cut off "Carlos!" I hear mami yell "Done eating!" I exclaimed "fuckin bitch. Ugh" I mumbled as I pick up my plate and grab some arepas "Jesus fucking christ.. Never can actually fucking- Ugh!" I mumbled again in frustration. I place the plate in the sink and sat near the counter. 

I massage my temple again. I hear footsteps. I look beside me and see Dolores walking up to me "Ca-" "Dont even.. Its fine! Alright?" I cut her off. She looks at me in concern "You know, Carlos.. Putting in an attitude, aint gonna go you no where" She says taking a glimpse at my wrist. I cross my arms "Well Im not going anywhere" I whisper "Dont even mind.. please.. Dolores. I dont care if Camilo's 'the better twin' or sum shit. It wont do anything to me" I muttered. She sighs and pats my shoulder "Okay.. If you want.." She says as she then walks off. 

I see everyone about to go so I go out early. I go out to the village as I hear whispering and murmuring. I roll my eyes and headed to the alley where my usual spot was, and where.. Y/N usually finds me. I lean at the wall and a cat approaches me. I crouched and started to pet the cat and I feel its purrs. I hear footsteps approaching me and I turn around to see Y/N walking towards me with hands behind their back "Hola, Hermoso~" They said. I roll my eyes and scoff "Fuck off, Camilo" I say as I look back at the cat "Ugh.. How'd you now its me??" He groan "They dont flirt 'hola, hermoso' me whenever they meet me" I point out "Now.. Fuck off" I ordered him "Oh come onn. Cant we have a little sibling bonding time.." He whines "Get. The. Fuck. Out" I say sternly "Okay! Okay! Ugh.. Bye! Worst twin" He exclaims as I hear his footsteps fade. I sigh. Jesus christ, is he salty for me hanging out with a girl?? Ugh

I hear footsteps again approaching me "Hola, Bonito. Saw you were talking to Camilo. What you guys talking about?" I turn around to see Y/N asking a question "Nothing. He just wants for me to shapeshift into him to cover his chores" I lied, but they seem pretty convinced. They crouch beside me and leaned on my shoulder and placed their head onto my shoulder "Earlier when I was just heading out. I bumped to Camilo and he said I shouldnt hang out with you much since your mean" They quote on the mean part "Then why are you hanging out with me" I ask. They pull away and tilted their head in confusion "Because tulip" They say as they poke my cheek.  I roll my eyes and put their hand away. They chuckle and starts to caress it "And also.. You're not mean" They point out "Just because Camilo is the 'better twin' doesnt mean I dont think you're a better twin too" They smiled.. the way they said that..

..made my heart flutter..

made my heart flutter

CHAPT 9 DONNNNEEEE

im gonna try focusing on this book more😌😌

If yall dont know what tulips mean its another flower that means LOVVVEEEEE😍😍😍

JQHDJX

ANYWAYSS THANKS FOR READING!!!! THANKS FOR UHM I THINK 800 READS? SORRY KSJXF I CANT REMEMBER EVERYTIME I CHECK IT DJFJVK😭😭 BUT THANK YOUU😍😍😍💖💖😍😍💗💗💗

(ART IN BANNER IS BY shrubbish_alt)