Chapt 20: Thoughts

Carlos pov:

Y/N runs off. I feel guilt in my stomach while I feel sour in my throat.. Its for the best.. I didnt want them to get hurt by the people here, because of me.. But I bet they were more hurt by me..  Ugh! I'm so fucking stupid! Why am I like this!..

I hear footsteps urgently patter beside me. I turn to the opening and see Mirabel and Dolores running towards me. I furrow eyebrows and rolled my eyes "Carlos- Wh- Why would you do that to them?!" Mirabel exclaims as she goes to me closer "You know that I know- actually we know! That you like them! And they-" "Theyy! will get hurt if I just let them hangout with them" I cut Mirabel off "They wont, Carlos" Dolores says as she approaches me "Didnt you hear the pressing of the nails and- and the skin?!-" I say as my voice almost breaks "I-" "You did! See!" I exclaim as I wave my hands "Oh jeez.. You're so dead if Isa finds out.." Mirabel says as she bites her nail "Just- Carlos.. If you want them to just stop hangout with you theres a better way than just doing that to them!" She exclaims but still in a calm volume "Even if I did they'll just tail me again!-" "So you're the one who made Y/N.. cry!?" I hear Isabela yell. Dolores covers her ears upon Isa's yelling. 

I look back at the opening and see frustrated Isabela stomping in the alley "You made Y/N cry.. To just make them stop hanging out with you!?!" She exclaims angrily "Fuck off.." I say as I turn away. Isabela growls as I hear Mirabel yapping on Isabela. I then hear footsteps urgently stomping in again "CARLOSS!" I hear someone yell my name "Fucking hell-.." I groan as I turn around. A fist almost flied on my face but I catch it in time.

I blink in shock and laid down the fist and I see Julio.. Y/N's brother. Oh my fucking-.. Ugh.. How much people is gonna barge in and beat me up "What the fuck dude!?" He exclaims as he shakes off my hand "Mhm. Yep. I did that to you sister!" I say as I wave my hands "I trusted you!" He says. I widen my eyes and raise and eyebrow "The fuck?- Who in good heavens would even?-" "Well I did! Why? You might ask? Because of my fucking sister trusting you" He says as he pokes me on every syllable "Well your sister is too trustworthy" I say putting my hands in my pockets. Welp achievement unlock 2 or maybe 4 people now hates me like I'm a rat eating half of their arepas. Hm..

"You better apologize to them" He orders "Fuck them" I say.. Ugh! I feel like I could gaush out my throat after saying that. I gulp nervously as I look down "What did you say?! Oh you bastard!" He exclaims as he almost lashes out but Mirabel stops him "I said fuck Y/N, Julio. Now shoo off" I say as I head off the alley. 

I feel my throat in sourness and my nose scrunching. I quickly head to Casita then to my room with my head down "Fucking hell! This- Ugh- This bitch is making me.. soft.." I say as my voice was breaking. I lean back at the door and was sliding down til I'm now in a sitting position. I cover my face with my hands. Trying to fade away the urge to cry. This is shitty..

 Y/N pov:

I pull away from my pillow and wiped my cheeks as I was still sniffling. I walk towards the mirror and look at myself. I was a mess. This jerk! Ugh- This jerk that I still.. like.. love even. Ugh!! Y/N this guy made you cry quietly in your pillow! I am softhearted.. too softhearted.. I sniffle again as I head over the door and held the handle. My lips quivered, I open the door and head out. I head to the bathroom and wash my face. I then went downstairs trying to not seem I have cried. 

I see my papa handling in the kitchen "Oh! Hola, Y/N. Oum? Are you okay? You seemed to have cried" He asks. I cleared my throat and smiled "I had a scratch, but I'm fine now" I say as I grab an arepa on the counter "Hm, I see.." He says as he continue on baking. I massage my temple as I leaned back the counter. I rub my neck as I chew on the arepa "Papa.. If someone made you feel bad.. would you forgive them?" I say nervously. He stops baking and looks at me in suspicion "Why're you asking?" He asks in a teasy tone "Just curious" I say as I fiddled my hands "Hmm.. I wont.. Unless they apologize" He says as he points me a spoon with chocolate coating. I hummed as I grab the spoon "Why would you forgive them?" I ask again "Because.. That person maybe special in my heart.. and also.. they might not did it intentionally" He says as he starts to bake again. I hum once and started to lick the spoon. I feel my eyes watering again so I tilt my head down..