Chapt 17: Let me be concerned

Y/N pov:

I was out. In the village just roaming around..  for I was.. bored. I groan as I sloppily walk over the areas. Until I see Camilo, who was just standing buy near a shop while eating bunuelos. He notices me and he waves and smiled at me. I wave back as I feel my face heat up.. Crap. Crap. Crap.. CRAP!

I quickly turn away as I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look back and see him coming towards me "What's up?" He says as he stops in front of me. I mindlessly just blinked..

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" I hear him say as he snaps his fingers right in front of my face. I shook back to reality and felt my face heat up due to embarrassment. I quickly covered my face with my palms and groaned. I hear him chuckle "Gosh, do I look like Carlos that much?" He jokes..

Same reaction. I remove my hands on my face and nervously chuckled "Hah.. He said that too" I say to him. He chuckles with me "So.. what were you doing?" He asks as he puts his hand on his hips. I put my hands behind my back and hummed "Well.. I was just roaming around. Like always" I replied

He puffs as he crossed his hands "You really don't know what to do in the day huh?" He says. I roll my eyes and snickered "Of course I do. I just don't want to bother my friends for a while" I reasoned. He raises an eyebrow and clicked his tounge

"List your bunch of friends" He ordered. I clear my thought as I think deeply "Well.. there's Mikaela, Mirabel, Dolores, Luisa, Isa, Kaizen, Ernie, Yolly, Lisa, Pablo.. (Let's just skip some of your friends. And by some I mean a lot)... You.. Mikolo.. and Carlos! That's all I think" I listed. He drops his mouth and scoffs "You seriously memorized that?" He scoffs.
I laugh as I sarcastically wiped my imaginative tears "All friends are precious to me" I reasoned.

He smirks "Still shocking to me that Carlos has a friend" He says as he leans back at the wall behind him "Why is that?" I ask "He's never really a type of  guy that opens a lot. But it seems he's comfortable with you" He points out as I nod listening in "But.. I'm a bit scared for you to continue hanging out with Carlos.." He says..

I furrow my eyebrows and fiddled my fingers "Like- He's a malicious psycho!" He exclaims but quietly.. Even his own twin he despises him..

I look down and rubbed my neck. I hear a sigh coming from him as I feel a hand on my shoulder "Look, Y/N. I know it's.. hard..?.. to let go of a certain somoeone. But it's for the greater good" He reasons "If he just says  one word to talk shit about you. You'll be walking home, slumping through your bed.. and have a mental breakdown that could last for years" He threatens and he leans in closer and closer to my face. I gulp nervously as Camilo backs up

"But.. Have you confirmed it?" I ask indication what he said "Heard some people did" He shrugs. I exhale sharply as I gave a bummed out face. I hear someone call his name and we turn our heads to see it "Ah- Thats my call. Welp it was nice talking to you! See you maybe!" He says as he runs off but stops suddenly. He turns around and he gave me a glare "Think about Carlos, ey?" He added as he turns back and continued to run off.

I blink. Still confused on what happened. I mean I wasn't-I understand his concern.. but- like- why?- I mean I know he cusses, break arms, but that doesn't indecate that he's a bad guy.. right?? Ugh.. Does everyone believes his a bad guy except for me?! Jeez.. Even his family believes so, except for Dolores I guess. I sighed as I continue to walk around again.

I pass the alley Carlos was hanging out and see he was not there. I hummed and thought of where he could be.. Ugh jeez.. but all I could think about is this crappy way people were treating Carlos.. It made my throat sour.

I shook my head and took a deep breathe. It's not your problem Y/N.. Mind your own business and then.. Bye!.. But it is a problem.. I whine as I scratch my head and started walking..