Chapt 7; Under the tree

Y/N pov:

I head to the flower field and stop at a spot at the tree. I grab a booklet in my satchel and crouch near a petunia. I then start to caress its petal and tsked on how it was almost dead "What are you doing?" I hear a voice behind me. I jump and turned around. I see Carlos on the tree and he was looking at me "Oh! Carlos. I was ju-... What are you doing here?" I ask him more suspiciously "This is one my spots" he replied "So you do like open outdoors?" I say. He hummed and says "Nope. But I do like peace and quiet, and lookie here" he points to me "Oh, am I disturbing you?  Well good luck on that, Bonito. You have yourself a companion" I tease him. He scoffs and I proceed to look at the flower.

"Now can you ask my question? What are you doing?" He asks me again "Im looking at the flower, and maybe find other flowers I havent seen before" I say turning around to look at him. I see white little flowers sprouting at the trunk of the tree, I walk towards it to take a look of it "You know I have a prima, whose gift is sprouting flowers" he says "Well some of these flowers are hers, but I like it the old fashion way. And also I could hang out with you now that you're here!" I say as I pluck the flower "Jeez, what are you? Inlove with me?" He chuckles. I feel my cheeks heat up. I puff and gave him the flower "A white cosmos! Means purity andd.. you'll never know~" I tease him. I see his cheeks turn red. I laugh and he groans and grabs the flower I handed him. 

I turn back to the flowers at the field "So, hows your crocheting?" He asks me. Right, the crocheting! I grab something in my bag and walk towards him "I dont know if its good but I was proud at it!" I exclaim as I hand him a tiny plush bee that was poorly made "Hmm.. It's good. I like it"  he compliments. I smile and feel my cheeks heat up "Then its yours!" I say to him and I let go of the plush and leaned back at the tree "Oh well, thanks" he thanks me "It was hard as balls tho. Im proud of that, so Im giving it to you for teaching me the basics" I didnt even know if I said that term right. Heh "Pfft- Dont even try swearing. You talk cute either way" he says.. I feel blood rush at my cheeks. I quickly cover my cheeks with my hands and sit at the tree. He laughs and hopped down on the tree "What~ Cant I call you cute too?" he teases as he pinched my cheek. I groan and blushed even harder

"Ugh. Oh shut up.. How'd ya even learn crotchet anyways" I ask him as he sits down beside me "What'd you expect if your mom is a moody, stress having mother" he points out "So basically when I was young, I use to hang out with my mom and she mostly crochet, embroidery all that shit. And I tagged along and she teaches me" he explains "How bout you? Why are you interest in flowers" he asks me back "Well.. my mom put me into it actually. She gave me a booklet filled with pretty drawings of flowers. Guess that puts me into it" I explain. He nods "Wow you have a kind mom" he says "You have a kind and caring mom too" I say to him "Well I dont see it" he sighs "Well I see it. She welcomes you when you come home" I sat. He scoffs and played with the flower I gave him.

I notice something on his ear.. a peircing? I tuck his hair behind his ear and look at it more "You had a peircing?!" I say surprised "Oh that. Yeah that was a long time ago" he replies "When'd you had it?" I ask "Well it was 2 years ago, I think, I dont know" he says. I removed my earing and put it in his ear. I then held his chin to take a better look at him with an earring. He looks.. cute.. hot.. even.. I look at him and he was red. I realized what I was doing and I feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment "Sorry" I let go of his chin "It looks hot o- CUTE! I MEAN CUTE!" I frantically corrected. Both of our face is in fire. I squeal and dug my face in his shoulder "No need to be flustered, princesa. Jeez" he says as I pull away my face from his shoulder. I groan and punch his shoulder softly. I take off my other earring and gave it to him "Here. I have more, dont worry" I assure him. He raises an eyebrow "You're giving me a lot of stuffs" He points out "Because I love you~~" I joke. He rolls his eyes and ruffled my hair. I laugh. 

I see a little tulip and I smile. I pluck it and gave it to him "Tulip! Thats how I feel about you" I say to him while putting the tulip in his curls "Flirting me in flower language, ey?" he teases "I can do more than that, hermoso~" I chuckled as I lay on his lap. He was surprised by the sudden action but just gave me a soft smile and played with the flower thats on his hand.

Gosh its cheesy.. but it was romantic.. That made me feel butterflies in my stomach

CHAPTER 7 DOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

and yes it is cheesy. But cheesy enough to be ROMANTICCCC

anywaysss THANKS FOR READING BUT TAHNKS FOR 200+ READS I FORGOT SORRY HEHEHE

I LOVE YALL MUUUWWWAAHHH<333333

(ART USED IN BANNER IS BY 7xcamilo.madrigalx7 on tiktok~!)