Chapt 29: Tears

Lil angsty angst. Disclaimer; We gots sensitive topics and self h. So just a Lil warning and don't beat bitches up~ Alrrr

3rd person pov:

It was night but it seems to be a ruckus in the Casita.

Everyone has gone to their rooms but still eavesdropping the commotion in one of the rooms.

Which was Carlos.

Seems like Abuela Alma suspects something on his relationship with Y/N. Bet that Alma assumed Carlos manipulating Y/N.

Even Carlos's own abuela deceived him. She always believe he was good for nothing. The 'scapegoat' even. Yeah, Bruno is now in an intimate relationship with his mother but, for Carlos.. Abuela Alma dosent want anything from him.

Everyone hates him due to the rumors..  So for him being with Y/N. They'll all be whispering on the Madrigals.

The other Madrigals ears are pressed against their door. Except for Dolores since of her gift of hearing.

Nagging and just yelling are all heard from Carlos's door. Until a sharp slap was faintly heard.

Abuela Alma finally heads out of Carlos's room. Pepa heads out of her room also. Felix tried stopping her but thunder struck.

Pepa quickly approached Abuela Alma and was about to say something but Alma raised her hand on Pepas face "I will not be hearing anything about it" Alma said sternly

"Mama! He is still my son and I don't want you tre-" "Pepa. You don't want to make Y/Ns family to hold grudge on us because of Carlos. Raisin Muffins are your only comfort and, they're the ones who can do the best" Alma cuts off Pepa.

Alma sighs as she fixes her hair "I need some shut eye now. MADRIGALS GET YOUR EARS OFF THE DOORS" Alma yells as she heads to her room

Pepa puffs as she quickly turns around and head to Carlos's door "Carlito- Are y-" "Please, mama. Leave me alone.." Carlos tell her in a quivering voice.

Pepa sealed her lips as Felix fetched her "Dont, Mi Vida.. He is going to be okay" Felix reassured Pepa as they both head back to Pepas room.

Y/N pov:

I roam around Encanto. I was seeking the right time to peep through the alley since, I guess it is too early. I skip, jog, look, mostly as I go along the village's path. I notice Camilo in a nervous look. I tilt my head on what's wrong with him.. I quickly approached him as he notices me.

He places a deceptive smile on his face as he waves at me weakly "Hola Camilo.. Why the nervousness?" I ask. He looks at me in a weird way as he rubs his neck. He smacks his lips as he breaks eye contact "Well.. Uh- Everythings fine! Just a bit under the weather that's all.." He said trying to hide something

"Did something happened to your mom?" I ask "Oh no! Nothing happened. Just a little nausea that's all" He said as he smiles on such sham "Mhm.." I hum suspiciously

"Yep! Well I have to go Y/N. Thanks for the chit chat!" He waves off as he walks somewhere.

I puff as I stretch my back.. As I was doing so I see Isabela sprouting bushes near a home. She notices me and quickly approached me.

"Y/N! Uhm- Have you visited Carlos yet..?" She mutters "Whats with the low voice?" I whisper to her.

She sighs as she bit her lower lip "Nothing.. Oh uhm.. Discovered something! Here" She exclaims as she sprouts a purple hyacinth "Oh! Uh- You finding the meaning..?" I ask "Uhm- Maybe next time.. I have something to do" She said hesitantly as she waved at me. I wave back as she walks off