Chapt 28: Caught

Y/N pov:

I went in the bakery and my mom notices me. She quickly approaches me and pulled me into a hug "Oh Y/N. I was worried! Are you okay? Have you eaten breakfast?" My mom frantically said "I'm okay mama. I'm okay. I havent eaten breakfast yet tho" I say "Ah.. Breakfast at the table. Go on you need to eat" She said as she pulls me to the back.

"You slept at the Madrigals?" She asked as we went upstairs "Yep" I reply "Did you slept at Ca-" "Mirabels!.. Mhm. Mira. Totally Mira" I convinced her. She look at me and blinks mindlessly. She then goes ahead and looks forward.

We reached the lounge and the dining area. My mama pushed me to the dining area and served me breakfast "Where's dad and Julio?" I asked "Ouf.. Your dad is always a heavy drinker. So, he's still passed out in the room" She chuckles "Julio just went home. He's doing his morning routine all of that" She adds. I hum as I nod.

Julio went to the dining area and notices me "Ohh~ Hermana just went home? How's your sleep in Ca-" I stuffed his mouth with an egg sandwich "It was nice" I said annoyingly. I then eat breakfast and decided to head out.

I roam around the village and Encanto seems to be filled with more joy than usual. I like this~ The sound of music is played as people roam around too.

I hum as I decided to head to the alley. I peek at the alley seeing noone there. I then feel a hand placed shoulder. I yelp as I was about to swing my arm at the back. I hit something then I hear groaning. I look and see Carlos holding his cheek "AH! CARLOS! I'M SOO.. SORRY!" I frantically apologize as I approached him.

"Fucking hell, princesa??" He says "LO SIENTO. LO SIENTO!" I apologize again as I pull him to the alley. I quickly cup his cheek checking if he's hurt "Are you okay?? Are you hurt??" I asked in a worry "Y-Yeah. Yeah" He said as he pulls my hands out of his face.

"If you would've have scared me! I wouldn't have slap you on the face.." I grumble as I lean back on the wall "It's fine. I was the one who scared you" Carlos reasoned "Still I slapped you!" I exclaim as I went in front of him. He raised an eyebrow as he puts his hands in his pockets "Well I'm fine. You don't have to worry anymore, princesa" He said as he pats my head. I groaned as I grab his hand on my head.

I lean back on the wall beside him, still holding his hand. He was about to pull away but I intertwined my fingers in his "Don't you like having affections?" I ask as I look at him. He looks at me for a sec but quickly turned his head away "I can stop if you feel uncomfy" I reassured him as I looked down and was about to pull away. But his grip on my hand tighten.

I look at him and he was blushing. I smiled and snickered "So you do like it~" I teased as I lifted our hands to my lips. I lightly kissed it with my lips curled. I pulled away and looked at him. He was still looking away with rosy cheeks. I chuckle as I cup his cheek "No need to be shy now, ey~?" I teased again. He rolls his eyes and scoffs.

I smile as I move my hand that was on his cheek to his shoulder "You should smile more. It looks charming on you" I tell him "You've seen me smile. Your the first one actually" He says. I widen my eyes in shock "What?? Is this a life time achievement or something??" I said in surprise. He snickers as he puts his hand on his neck "Maybe. Maybe not" He said in a smirk.

I puff as I move in front of him. I turn around and leaned back on his chest with his arm wrapped around me because our fingers was still intertwined "Whats up with this" He asked in a tone "It's cute" I reasoned as I relax and snuggled with our intertwined hands. He doesn't seem to be bothered. Hmmm... I could get use to this~

"Y/N! You in here? -" I hear Alex as Carlos jumped quickly pulled me away. I looked at the opening and see Alex with widen eyes and mouth lowered. He turns a bit pink as he was about to walk away. Carlos quickly approached him as I stutter in my words. I groan and followed him.

He turns Alex around now Alex is facing him very closely "If you tell anyone about what you've saw. Your name will now be imprinted on your grave stone after I slam your head on the ground and give you a mild concussion that will be to late for you to take another bite of an arepa" Carlos threatened in a low tone "Uh- Hehe- What- What are you talking a-about?? I only saw-Uhm- You!..? Yeah totally. Have a nice day! Mhm! Toodles! Please dont kill me!" Alex said as they back away and quickly walks off.

"I- Uh- Carlos!" I exclaim as I smack his shoulder "You traumatized the poor guy!" I nag "You'll be more traumatized when people hears about this" He says as he walks back to the alley "Don't doubt it again" I say as I follow him

"I'm gonna if you keep on doing that" He says as he leans back on the wall. I tilt my head "What that?" I ask

"You cooing me" He replies. I gasp as I put my hand on my chest "I am not cooing you! Well maybe- But! I'm just a kindred spirit that's all" I reasoned "Says the person who almost passed out with wine" He half jokes. I smack my lips as I shove him "Shut up" I said as I roll my eyes

Cooing him is cute thoo..