Part 4

"Well, from now on, I hope I can be you're safe place"

Jimin was confused on why this man would possibly want to be his safe place, he met him just yesterday. He felt like he could trust him, but still, why. Why does he feel like that, why does this man want to make Jimin feel safe. So he just asked

"Why? Why would you want to be? We hardly know each other. For all I know, you could be a serial killer" lame excuse but Jimin couldn't come up with anything else.

"Don't worry, I'm not a serial killer, I don't know if you want to trust me so just take my word for it" Yoongi replied. Technically he's not a serial killer per say, but just a killer. However Jimin doesn't need to know that.

"You never answered my question" Jimin asked again, still waiting on an answer.

"As you said to me, you're different too. I don't have the exact words for it, but I feel a pull towards you, I don't know what it is, but I like it. And I hope to be friends." Some of that was true and some a load of shit, but Yoongi had to do what it takes.

"I- I think I'd like that" Jimin said. No one said he's letting the elder in, all he's doing is making new friends.

"Can I ask, what happened to your mom. You spoke of her in past tense, as if she's not here. What happened? You don't have to answer of course." The last thing he needed was to make the younger uncomfortable

"U-umm, she um, died when I was younger. I don't have any memory of her except glimpses of coming to this place with her" Jimin felt a weird fuzzy feeling telling all this to the latter as no one knows except Jin and Jungkook.

"It's sweet that at least you remember this place. It's nice to have a safe haven." Yoongi started to feel the same warm feeling, however he knew what it was and also knew he had to fight against it

"Well, I'm going to go now hyung? I think" he asked as he didn't know who was older. Once Yoongi nodded as a confirmation to the honorific, he continued. "I hope I see you again"

Before he left though, Yoongi stopped him asking for his number, which the younger happily gave. Once Jimin was out of sight, Yoongi let out a breath of relief. He was thinking of assigning this mission to someone else now, but knew he couldn't.

He's close enough to Jimin now, closer than his men could be so he couldn't stop now. Why does he want to stop though you ask?

Well, the warm feeling he got when he was with Jimin was something he experienced before. He felt happy that someone would open up to him like that, maybe not completely but somewhat so. He wasn't lying when he said he felt a pull towards the younger. He did and what was he afraid of exactly?

The feelings he may or may not be catching. This was his targets son. But other than that, the last time he was in a relationship, he failed the one person who thought they could count on him. He doesn't want to do that to Jimin. Besides, his job was way too dangerous to involve him in.

Jimin was too innocent and not someone to include in the mafia world. He's never let someone take his feelings that easily after the first time, so he won't let Park Jimin do the same.

He pulled up to his mansion and headed straight to his office to find two idiots in there lounging around like, well, idiots.

Namjoon was lying on the sofa in his office reading a book and Taehyung was sitting in his chair and agian, on his phone typing away like no tomorrow. The tv was on and there was a mess everywhere

"The fuck have you two been doing. I go out for like an hour and a half and come to find this place in ruins." He said, raising his voice slightly as the other two finally acknowledge his presence.

"We got bored waiting for you so we wanted to relax in your office. No biggie" Taehyung said, not once taking his eyes of the damn phone is his hands.

"Idiots" Yoongi mumbled and made his way to his seat and pushing Taehyung off in the process. He sat down and began thinking about the sweet boy he talked to this afternoon.

"Hey Yoongs" Namjoon called and Yoongis head snapped up at him making a 'what' face. "The mission you sent us on, we couldn't kill the man, he had too many bodyguards and we were almost caught and killed ourselves. We couldn't risk it."

"I thought you were gonna give me good news Joon" Yoongi sighed. He's been after this man for months now. The man had scammed him with a drug cartel and in return Yoongi was suppose to receive 5 million dollars. But the man ran away and now they finally found him.

"We do have some good news. We were going through his office and we found files of when his next shipments of money, and drugs, are coming in. The money we were supposed to be given is on that shipment. Which is coming from up north somewhere" Taehyung then explained after putting his phone down

"And where are these files?" Yoongi asked, getting a little impatient.

"We obviously couldn't bring them as that would raise suspicion, but I sent the pictures to your email" Namjoon continued. Yoongi opened the file sent to him and found the exact time and place the shipments should be landing. He sighed in relief as he could finally relax.

"Now, tell us, how was the mission with Park. You seem happy, which is weird for you." Yoongi shot a glare at Namjoon become of his choice of words

"He not wrong, you're like never smiling and being happy is disturbing coming from you" Taehyung carried on

"Jeez thanks guy, great friends you are. I can be happy when I want Tae"

"Sure" and they all left it at that as the other two had work to do and Yoongi needed more time to think over his decision.

He decided he cannot let Park Jimin win, Yoongi won't let his emotions come in the way of finally getting the revenge he's been seeking for a long time.

He can't let himself fall. He won't. So with that in his head, he decided to text the very boy occupying his thoughts. I know, there's literally no logic in that, but he's Min Yoongi, what can't he do.

Yoongi: hey, hope you got home safe

It was cliché yeah, but it was something

Jimin: yeah I did thanks. Also thanks for listening to me today. You're the only person who know about what happens to me in that cafe

He was the only one, Jimin just met him but he trusted him enough to tell him about the harassment thing. Again, the warm sensation in Yoongis heart came back at that

Yoongi: I feel kinda special now. But you trusted me enough without even knowing me

Jimin: yeah well, there's a first time for everything

Yoongi: tell me the next time you go to the cafe, I'll go with you and if you want, I could protect you

Jimin: you would do that for me, really?

Yoongi: of course. But get some sleep now Jiminie, let's meet up tomorrow

Jimin: sure and Jiminie?

Yoongi: it's cute. I won't use it if you don't want

Jimin: no I like it. Well goodnight hyung

Yoongi: goodnight Jiminie

Yoongi put his phone down and stared up at the ceiling, deciding it's best if he goes to sleep. He's going to meet up with Jimin tomorrow too. And yeah, maybe that wasn't the best decision because of his emotions, but maybe, just maybe he wants to go against that for now.

Maybe he might not make the same mistake he did the first time. He can only hope.