Part 25

"She cheated on him, and she was killed for it." The file was clearly Jimin's mothers and stated her crimes against the now dead CEO.

"I don't blame her, guy was an asshole, but was killing really necessary." Namjoon said, still staring at the picture that was in there of Park Chaewon.

"This is gonna kill him Joon. I don't even think he'll be able to take it" Yoongi said. He was so worried the younger will go insane once he finds out.

Jimin alwasy spoke of her like she was an angel. The cafe Yoongi and Jimin met in was the only memory Jimin had of his mother, aside from a few others. Now, he's going to find out his father ordered her death.

"Let's get out of here before anyone comes" Namjoon said and Yoongi simply nodded, still staring at the files in his hands. How his he suppose to tell his boyfriend this.

*Back at the manor*

Jimin couldn't have been more bored than he was right now. Jin had something to do. Jungkook had to go home for his mom. Taehyung had a mission and his boyfriend was out with Namjoon. He was bored as fuck.

He had been lying in bed, watching netflix or scrolling through his phone. But he didn't have to be bored any longer.

Not a moment later, Yoongi and Namjoon came strolling through the door. They looked exhausted. Jimin ran, well tried to run, to Yoongi and hugged him.

"Hey baby. Miss me?" He wrapped his arms around the younger and took in his scent. He missed him, even though it had only been half a day.

"Obviously idiot. Everyone's gone. I've been so bored" he hit Yoongi on his chest a few times and turned away from him. Namjoon took this as his que to leave.

"I'm sorry, I had a really necessary mission." He went behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on Jimins shoulder and kissing his neck.

"What were you doing anyway?" Jimin turned around in his arms and Yoongi pulled him closer. He kissed him long and passionate before pulling away and whispering

"I'll tell you upstairs." Jimin nodded and both went to their room.

Yoongi was dreading this conversation so bad. He knew it would kill the younger, but he's put it all off for far too long.

"You may want to sit down baby" Jimin got scared what the elder could possibly need tell him. Yoongi needed to get it out so in once deep breath, and really quickly he said

"Ikilledyourdad" Jimin looked at him confused, meaning he clearly didn't hear him properly. Yoongi sighed and repeated "I killed your dad"

Jimin's face dropped. He heard that right, right? There were already tears in Jimins eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall.

"I knew" was all he said. Jungkook even told him but he didn't listen.

"You knew??!!!? Then why didn't you stop me!!??" Yoongis voice raised at how Jimin didn't even stop him or care.

"Because I love you" Yoongi couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Jungkookie told me but I didn't listen to him." Jimin calmly said all of this calmly like it nothing. He stood up and went to Yoongi. He thought he would hug him but Jimin did the complete opposite

He slapped him.

His tears didn't let his common sense theough and beofre he knew it, he slapped Yoongi. The sound echoing and Yoongi looking to the other side of the room.

"WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME. HE WAS MY DAD??!!!" Jimin cried. He was shouting and was hitting Yoongi in his chest repeatedly. Yoongi knew he deserved it though.