Part 15

"H-hoseok?" Yoongi breathed out. He could barely talk right now as he stared at his ex. But soon his eyes fell on his boyfriend almost passed out on the bed. Taemin had beat him up again just 15 minutes ago.

"Jimin" Yoongi ran to him, not caring about Hoseok stood there. He shook him lightly and kept saying his name until Jimins eyes opened slightly

"Y-Yoonie?" He weakly breathed out. He smiled knowing Yoongi was here now and he was safe. But he could barely move.

"Don't worry Jiminie, I'll get you out of here" he moved to lift him, but then he heard the click of a gun. He slowly turned around and now Jimin was fully conscious. He sat up and his eyes widened too

Hoseok was stood with a gun pointed at Yoongis head. The blonds men were outside who had no idea what was going on. Hoseok held no expression on his face

"W-what are you doing hobi?" Yoongi said, protecting Jimin behind him.

"You have no fucking right to call me that. And what the fuck does it look like. Payback Yoongi" Hoseok said with a small smirk on his face, knowing he has Yoongi exactly where he wanted him. At gun point.

"For what? What happened was years ago, why are you holding on. And why are you in Taemins gang."

"I let go a long time ago, no one said I'm holding you. As for the gang, at least he was there for me when you couldn't be" he replied back, well, more like shouted.

"You are better than this Hoseok. Was Taemin really your last resort. You were sweet and innocent, you were practically the only sun in my life Hoseok. Now here you are holding me at gun point because what? I had a mission that if I didn't do, my gang was going to explode with everyone in it."

Yoongi ranted and didn't realise Hoseok had tears in his eyes. But not from regret, more from pent up anger. But all he did was shout back.

"I NEEDED YOU. YOU DIDN'T THINk OF THAT BUT YOUR FUCKING GANG"

"EVER SINCE WE HAPPENED, I TOLD YOU. I WARNED YOU MY GANG COMES FIRST."

"NOT FOR JIMIN THOUGH. YOU'RE SACRIFICING YOUR DAMM GANG RIGHT NOW FOR HIM."

"STOP!!!" Jimin's shouted all of a sudden. He couldn't take the shouting anymore. He had no idea what was happening but he tried to piece it together.

They both turned to him, breathing heavily from the amount of shouting they just did. Yoongi was surprised he hasn't called Taemin by now.

"What the fuck is going on?" He turned to Yoongi who looked down in shame as all that had just happened in front on him. Hoseok however, just rolled his eyes.

"Your asshole of a boyfriend is my ex" Hoseok said causing Yoongi to glare at him. "What? He's going to find out anyway"

"Jiminie, I'll explain everything later, but please. We need to get out of here. Namjoon is waiting outside and Taehyung is holding his snipers off until we're out." He explained.

"Ah Namjoon and Taehyung. How are they by the way. Taehyung had always been my favourite." Hoseok was just winding him up more. There was no way he was going to let Yoongi go. He wanted to give Jimin an explanation that might make him leave Yoongi. That's what Hoseok wanted, to ruin his life.

"No, tell me now" Jimin demanded, they both ignored Hoseoks last comment. Yoongi sighed knowing he couldn't get out of this.

"Remember when I told you that I had left someone when they needed me the most to do a mission?" He asked and the younger nodded. Hoseok intently listening, wanting to see where this goes.