Part 17

"Guys, we have something to tell you" Taehyung voiced and glanced at Namjoon who understood what the blue haired wanted to tell everyone. He grabbed Jungkooks hand and walked to where everyone was sitting in the main living room.

"Before I, well, we say anything, I'm reallly sorry we never told anyone before. But we had our reasons" Jungkook explained and now everyone, apart from Namjoon, we're looking at the couple curiously.

"We're together." Once they said this, they had no reactions and everyone kept neutral faces. Until Jin spoke up, who came round like half an hour ago.

"We've been knew. You aren't that good at hiding it. All the looks and they lovey dovey eyes, the constant need for skinship, really wasn't hard to figure out" he finished with his conclusion and everyone agreed.

"Let them speak. There's more than to what just meets the eye" Namjoon pitched in, knowing a little more than the others. He motioned for the two to carry on.

"For 3 and a half years" Taehyung finished. And that's when the room burst into chaos. There was screaming and shouting from all directions and it just scared the maknae a little. This was not the reaction they were hoping.

"IDIOTS!! Shut the fuck up. My child is scared." Jin shouted in a motherly tone and took Jungkook into his arms, knowing the reaction freaked him out a little.

Taehyung looked like he felt guilty. But he had good reason. Also, he wasn't done yet. So he tried to get their attention again.

"Also one more think. Umm...Jungkook isn't my boyfriend. He's my..................

"......fiancé" everyone had the sudden urge to throw something at Taehyung. Especially Jimin and Jin.

(Noticed how I've never actually named their relationship. Hehe. Sorry, carry on)

Taehyung of course knew that a wedding was a little bit of a difficult dream, but it's possible. Taehyung wanted the younger by his side for the rest of his life, bearing his second name and a symbol that he only belongs to Kim Taehyung. So he proposed a little over a year ago.

Yoongi and Namjoon were shocked to say the least. Actually, shocked is an understatement, but they also understood the younger. Being in the mafia world and having a relationship is risky and very dangerous for both people. They could understand why he had to hide it.

But Jimin and Jin didn't think about that. They were hurt at the fact their best friend wouldn't tell them something so important that happened in his life. Kook was like their younger brother.

The screaming and shouting had stopped, thankfully, Jungkook was still a baby and hated their reactions. It was completely silent, no one knew what to say and do and how they're suppose to ask the next questions.

Jimin had soon joined the embrace with Jin and Jungkook. Putting his anger to the side for a minute, he was extremely happy that his little brother found someone who loves him so much unconditionally. He deserved that and so much more.

"I'm so happy for you Kookie" Jimin whispered in his ear when hugging him. He could feel Jungkook shaking. 

"Y-you're not m-mad?" He asked, small quiet sobs still escaping his lips.

"Of course not. I could never be. And yeah I would have loved if you told me before so, I don't know, we could celebrate together. But it's okay. I love you Kookie" he finished and Jin soon embraced him too.

"I really do wish we could've known sooner. But like Jiminie said, it's okay. Im so happy my child has grown. I love you Kook" Jungkook laughed slightly at Jin still calling him his child.