Part 26

(Longest chapter I've written yet. Sorry for the slow update but I hope this chapter of 2k words makes up for it😊)

It had been a week and everything was somewhat normal. The investigation of Taemin was still going. They were very close but turns out Taemin had put secure firewalls on Hoseoks phone, so it was taking Namjoon a while.

Jimin was......... dealing. He wasn't the best but Yoongi was trying to make him feel better. It took him a while to wrap his head around his fathers death and of course, mothers. For the first few days though, he wouldn't eat and refused to leave the manor for air.

He started to get nightmares of his father abusing him. Every night he would wake up, sweating and breathing hard like he was running from something. Yoongi helped as much as he could but he hated seeing his lover like this.

Today though, there was some good news. Yoongi had called all important gang members to the conference room for an emergency meeting. Once they all piled in there, Yoongi went over other stuff and came to the news.

"Namjoon, being the genius he is, has finally managed to break through security on Jung Hoseoks phone. All the traps and cameras are down and now we're able to infiltrate and destroy. It's time we get this done." He explained.

He couldn't be more thankful to have Namjoon. He'll finally be able to kill his boyfriends shooter. And hopefully Jimin will feel a little happier. His sadness makes Yoongi feel like shit too. It's like he can feel what Jimin feels. But Jimin is obviously worse.

All the gang members cheered. They've all wanted Taemin dead. He's been a long term enemy of the gang and it would be so good to get rid of him when he least expects it.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Kai and Jisung stayed behind after the meeting to discuss final actions. These were the gangs most important men, which is why it's always them. Tae is head of the snipers. Namjoon is technical team. Kai is the weapons master and Jisung is strategy planner. So they all had their jobs.

"We can't take more than 20 to 25, people, it would risk us getting caught. There's only two of them anyway and any sign of movement they see, they'll run again" Jisung explained.

"He's right. We need to be cleaver about the amount of men we take." Taehyung continued.

"There should be at least 10 snipers from all directions to surround the warehouse. The weapons for those men are ready" Kai then spoke.

"We also need to sneak a few people in before us to give information of their exact movements and whereabouts, incase we hit dead ends and they find out we're there" and lastly Namjoon.

"That's it then. We have a plan in place, all that's left is to take action. However, no Jin" he looked at Namjoon "and no Jungkook" he looked at Taehyung. He couldn't risk their safety aswell because he knew there was a chance they would want to come along.

"We would never bring them hyung. It too dangerous." Taehyung said. He would never put Jungkook in harms way, no matter how well he knows how to fight.

"I know that. I'm saying it incase they ask, don't be weak." The other 4 shared a knowing look and smirked, but decided not to say anything. However Yoongi saw the little exchange.

"What?" He asked in a bored tone

"Just that you would be even more weak to Jimin. Don't come at me boss, but you are whipped." Kai said. They all agreed and Yoongi chose to ignore as he knew they were right.

"Whatever. But the plan. This needs to happen soon. Jisung, when can all of this happen?" He asked the younger.

"Whenever you want boss. Kai said we have weapons and ammo ready. Tae has his snipers ready and plan seems pretty solid." He replied back