Part 29

"In that warehouse, we found documents where Taemin was planning to become the CEO of Park Foundations. And Hosoek co-CEO."

Jimin knew this was coming. His dad was dead and the company already handed to him on a golden platter. He would have to take it sooner or later. 

"Well he's dead now, so what's the issue. Jimin hyung can just take over." The maknae said and he wasn't entirely wrong.

"Jimin can easily take over but there's a chance Taemin already submitted those documents, legally. It would be difficult to withdraw them." Namjoon then said.

"But, there's already a contract saying I'm the new CEO" Jimin said confused.

"Which you never signed babe" Yoongi told him. As long as Jimin hasn't signed the contract, he doesn't have the company

"I'm his blood. Unfortunately, that has to mean something." Jimin couldn't figure out why he can't just sign the papers and walk into the propriety that he should then own.

"In this world, it doesn't matter. Blood or not, the CEO has to approve the next persons they want to take over."

"But my dad didn't approve Taemin."

"Maybe he did" Yoongi said and everyone looked to him. He was deep in thought.

He thought about the time he first tried to kill the CEO. As soon as Yoongis gun was aimed at him, he got a phone call and went back into the car with many, many guards surrounding him. It had to be Taemin.

He told the others and Jimin made a 'what the fuck' face at the elder and made a mental note to ask his questions later.

"So you're saying Taemin knew you were about to kill him and called him?" Jin asked

"That's exactly what I'm saying. He must have been working with him for a while. He might have then got himself approved." Yoongi said and looked at Jimin.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked because it wasn't just Yoongi, everyone was looking at him.

"Did Taemin know about what your dad use to do to you? Did you tell him?" Namjoon asked and Jimin simply nodded.

"He must have liked it and gotten on his side, cheating on Jimin and breaking up with him at the same time to get to his dad" someone said and everyone looked for the voice and found

"Kai? When did you come?" Taehyung asked

"I've been stood here for 10 minutes. What the hell man." He made an offended face but recovered.

"Yeah, what Kai said." Jungkook said.

"You all are idiots." Jin finally spoke up. He was quiet the whole time

"Hyung is right. You all are stupid and aren't looking at the main thing" Jimin agreed with the eldest. Everyone looked to Jin or Jimin for elaboration.

"None of this will matter if Taemin hasn't even submitted the papers. I doubt he had because he was waiting for Jimin to die but he died instead." Jin explained and everyone made an 'oh' face.

"Kai, go check." Yoongi ordered.

"Why me? Namjoons the one who can hack shit"

"Namjoon. Go check." Yoongi ordered again. Namjoon glared at Kai he smirked. None of them wanted to do any work today.

"Anyway, while we wait for an answer. Has yesterdays mess been cleaned?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Everything clear. All important documents and weapons, drugs and other gang business shit has been put in your office for you to look over. But we were wondering if you want us to leave the warehouse or blow it up" Taehyung explain the whole situation and Jimin answered without hesitation