Part 28

"No matter. I'm here to end this and kill you both." Yoongi said, holding both of them to exact gunpoint.

"How did you remember?" Hosoek asked suddenly, surprising everyone when he spoke

"Because I wasn't the asshole of a boyfriend you thought I was. I loved you Hoseok, I cared so much. But the second you left, I realised you didn't care as much. You broke me. You got your revenge by shooting Jimin, now I'm talking mine." Yoongi answered, almost with tears in his eyes. But he wasn't going to waste them on someone who didn't give a shit about him.

"That wasn't the first time you left me when I needed you. You left multiple time but me being the idiot I am forgave you every time. But the last time was the end. So I left and made you feel the exact way I felt countless times." Hoseok did have tears now. A few fell but he wiped them away.

"Suga. Time" Namjoom mumbled from beside him. Like I said, Yoongi was working ok a time limit. He had a set time for everything he was doing. So he needed to hurry up and end this so he can take care of everything else.

"What do you mean when Hoseok shot Jimin. He's not dead?" Taemin asked and Yoongi smirked. He shook his head in a slow mocking manner.

"He's very much alive thanks to this guys boyfriend" he gestured his head to Joon who waved.

But this needed to end now, and Yoongi knew that. He had a home to get to and a boyfriend to hold. He doesn't want to be here all day.

So he lifted his gun to Hosoeks head, and Namjoon to Taemins. He said he would kill Taemin on Jimins behalf. And Hosoek was the reason of Yoongis heartbreak years ago. So this was perfect.

Taemin felt around his waist for his gun but cursed when he left it in his room. He knew this was the end, he hated to accept it but it was. Yoongi had a lot more men with him than Taemin did and their weapons were more advanced. Hosoek also knew they were done for. They were surrounded and all were ready to shoot if the two made a move

"You played well Suga. This is a dangerous world filed with games. And you won every single one." Taemin started speaking. He knew his end was near. There was no way he could think of to get out of this. He didn't have his phone or gun on him, nor did Hoseok.

"That's what it takes to survive in this world Lee. Too bad too won't be around to see it much longer." Yoongi was ready to end this.

"I hope your happy with Jimin." Hosoek said and everyone was shocked. They heard that right, right?

"I did care about you Yoongi. A hell of a lot. But I was too stupid to just talk to you and left like an idiot. You don't deserve Jimin, I met him, almost made friends with him too. He's amazing. Don't hurt him like you did me"

Everyone was shocked at Hoseoks understanding but couldn't tell if it was sincere or if he was just spewing bullshit. Yoongi stood with a blank face. He had no response to that apart from what he's already said.

And before anyone could register anything, Namjoon had pulled the trigger, Yoongi following closed behind. One through the heart and one through the head. These two made an amazing team. They didn't even have to say anything to each other to know exactly where they need to shoot.

But bodies dropped to the floor, blood quickly making a pool around them. Yoongi couldn't believe it was al over. His own ex and his boyfriends ex who was also his long term enemy was finally dead in front of him lying in blood. He was dead. It was done.

As soon as the two were dead, it seemed as if everyone dropped around them too. All of Taemins men were dead and Yoongi never lost anyone thankfully. They were all breathing heavily from the fighting and Yoongi looked around. The place looked like a blood bath. Even walls were painted red with the blood of their enemy.