Part 14

It's had been 2 days and Yoongi was finally in. He had to break the fire walls around Taemins security system to find a way in, guard changes and stuff. Namjoon had helped a lot as it was mainly his department.

Yoongi had a plan to get Jimin and also get rid of Taemin. Kill 2 birds with one stone. He just had to be careful as Taemin wasn't stupid and he knew exactly what he was doing.

All he could think about was Jimin. How was he, was he sleeping and eating well? Did he even miss Yoongi? But that was a ridiculous question. Yoongi couldn't risk the safety of his gang members and had to be cautious.

Jimin had turned out to be worth a lot more to Yoongi than he probably intended. The only thing on his mind was the younger and he felt like he couldn't physically breath knowing Jimin was not in the best conditions. He felt like his lungs would give out any second because he knew Jimin was in danger because of him.

Everyone told him to stop blaming himself but he didn't listen. His heart was on fire, burning in the deepest parts of hell. He hated feeling like this. And he had never felt like this before, not even with them.

So now it was day 3, and as soon as Yoongi was conscious enough, he rounded up his best gangsters and of course his best friends. He prepared weapons, transport, and a few other essentials. It was time to get his boyfriend back.

"You sure you have everything Joon. I don't want any mistakes." He asked his right hand man as they walked to one of the many black vans.

"I'm sure hyung. However, we may have an issue" he relied hesitantly. This made Yoongi stop dead in his tracks. He turns to the other

"Elaborate" he demanded. He literally just said he doesn't want mistakes but there's already an issue.

"It won't affect the mission but um, it's about......Jimin" saying the last word quietly hoping Yoongi wouldn't hear but who was he kidding.

"What Namjoon? What's wrong with Jimin? The blond growled out. He was loosing his patience. Namjoon sighed knowing there was no point In hiding this

"Our media team was sent another picture. However, this one is really bad. So as your kind of brother, I beg of you to think straight and don't freak out" he felt the need to say as Yoongi was unpredictable.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and made a face saying 'hurry the hell up' and of course Namjoon couldn't refuse. He took a picture out his back pocket and handed it over to Yoongi.

When the elder layer his eyes in it, his eyes were about to pop out of there sockets at how wide they went. Rage filled Yoongi and he was about to explode. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Now he was definitely plotting Taemins death in his head

Finally finished. Jimin had thought as Taemin himself just left Jimins room
once again. He knew the man would loose his patience and temper soon, he just didn't think it was this quick. He really wants, no needs, to get the fuck out.

His muscles ache and he felt like he was about to loose consciousness as he was ripped apart. He felt like shit and was exhausted. Taemin really needed to take his anger out I guess

Beating after beating through, Jimin never gave up. No matter what Taemin put him through, he stayed strong, for Yoongi. Turns out, after the first 8 hours, Taemin felt the need to beat the shit out of Jimin and he had no idea why.

Jimin had bruises and cuts all over his body and he was pretty sure he had one or two broken ribs. Maybe even a broken arm. Taemin clearly hated him but Jimin should be the only one pissed at him, not the other way around.

And yeah, Jimin was right because he passed out just seconds later after his abusers exit. He lay on the bed, which because of its white sheets, had some blood on it.