Part 27

Yoongi really didn't want to leave Jimin in that state. With all sorts of thoughts going through his head, but he didn't have a choice. He had timings he needed to stick to.

He saw him. Watching Yoongi get in his car, he looked up to their bedroom window and saw him watching. They locked eyes but he walked away and Yoongi got in the car. But Yoongi at least knew he loved him, that's enough to get him through this.

He looked to the road leaving the manor behind, and his world. But the only reason he's doing this is for him. He knew he was kind of putting this mission before him, just as Hoseok had said, Jimin believing the same. But he will prove himself when he gets back.

"He'll be fine. Jin and Jungkook are with him." Namjoon said. He must have seen the worried look on Yoongis face.

"I know. I'm not worried about that." Yoongi replied back. He was worried about the state he left the younger in.

"Then what" Taehyung spoke up

"I didn't exactly leave him smiling. We argued a little. He was starting to believe Hoseoks words." Yoongi told them. He didn't mind them knowing anything about him. They were his family, his brothers.

"Well then, let's get this done so you can go back to him. I have a feeling I know what you were arguing about, because Jimin called me." Taehyung said and Yoongi froze.

"He what? When?!" He demanded. He was almost about to stop the car but knew he couldn't.

"As soon as you left the room I think. He told me to call and tell him immediately if we need backup. I asked why" Taehyung paused and Yoongi knew Jimin must have told him.

"Why didn't you tell us hyung. I don't know why no one else thought of it but why didn't you tell us there may be more gang members there other than the two?" Taehyung wanted answers, even though he knew the eldest won't give them.

"What else did he say?" Yoongi asked, changing the subject. Taehyung sighed and decided to let it go for a while.

"He said if me and Joon hyung don't bring you back in one price, even with a scratch, he would murder both Jin hyung and Jungkook. And if he was feeling like it, maybe blow up the manor" yeah, Jimin had said he'd blow the place up. Loosing Yoongi was the last thing he wanted.

"He seriously said that" Namjoon asked in disbelief

"Yep. So we better watch hyung and keep him safe or Jimin will have our heads, along with our boyfriends."

Yoongi smiled. No matter what, no matter what fight or argument, Jimin will always care and put him first. So he had to come back alive, for him.

They drove for a while until they had reached open land, jungles and forests surrounding them. The vans and cars were parked separately and far to avoid suspicion. Everyone exited the vehicles and walked toward the forests

"So this is where they've been hiding huh? I finally got you Lee" Yoongi said. His suspicions confirmed that they were here as he saw one of Taemins off road vehicles parked near too.

"You never disappoint boss" Kai said and Yoongi smirked.

"Of course." Thy started waking further until they reached a building in the middle of nowhere. How Yoongi had exact directions was a mystery.

"Damn. Okay that's huge. But uh, jackpot" Ten said, everyone agreeing.

The warehouse was located among high canopied trees. Mountains on one side. Vines and leaves growing over the worn out wood and covering many windows. The warehouse was big enough to be a mansion, it was obvious where the cameras were located too.