Part 21

"I-I love you t-too" Yoongis head had never moved faster. He felt as if he may have just broken his neck but he didn't give a shit.

Jimin whispered in a broken and quiet voice. He barely had any energy but he was able to able to find enough to be able to wake his body up. His mind was already awake but not his body.

"J-Jiminie?" Yoongi mumbled. He looked at the figure on the bed and felt like bursting out crying. He woke up. His eyes were fucking open. He rushed to get a little closer, carefully to not hurt him, and looked in his eyes properly. And when Jimin smiled the beautiful smile that Yoongi adored, he had to hug him.

He sighed in content as he held his love in his arms. Jimin could smell Yoongis scent, the same one he loved waking up to. The one that kept him calm.

"Thank god you're awake. Are you okay? Anything hurting? Do you need something? Water?" Yoongi asked all at once and Jimin just watched amused.

"I'm fine Yoongs. I promise. I just need you. Please" Jimin made grabby hands at the elder and with a chuckle, he sat beside Jimin and held him. The moment they were in each other's arms was the moment they knew they never wanted to let go.

"You have no idea how relieved I am Jimin. I felt like I was dying." Yoongi had explained to the you younger and yeah, Jimin kind of had an idea because he was dying too. Yoongis pain was killing him inside.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been here" Jimin's felt bad he couldn't ease Yoongis pain that he was the cause of

"Why the fuck are you apologising. You have nothing to be sorry for. I should be. I wasn't able to protect you and I promised I would." Yoongi felt like crying my again but Jimin hugged him tighter.

"No it's not. There's nothing you could've possibly done. And I heard everything you said. About talking me out of this world and shit. I wouldn't have left you even if I died."

He assured Yoongi that there was nothing Yoongi could do to make him leave this mafia world.

"You were abducted and shot, almost died in the same month and you still want to continue this game. Why?" Yoongi couldn't understand why after everything, Jimin was willing to stay.

"Why do you think. For you idiot. I'm in this for you" Yoongi couldn't be more thankful to have someone like Jimin. He'd done nothing to deserve such an angel like him.

Yoongi pulled him in for a kiss. It was passionate and showed how much they missed each other. They poured their emotions out onto that kiss and wished they could stay like that forever. There was no tongue or anything, just them simply enjoying being with each other again.

Once they pulled away, they rested their foreheads together, panting because of the lack of oxygen they had. Yoongi put his hand on Jimins waist and brought him impossibly closer. He pecked his lips again before whispering

"I'll go tell the others you're awake. Kook and Tae were worried so much." Jimin simply nodded and Yoongi kissed him one more time beofre leaving the room. Jimin was so glad he had someone like Yoongi. Someone to stay by his side whenever he needed him.

But just then, he realised something. He's here with a bullet wound, in a mafia lord's house, and his father had no idea. When he left and came to Yoongi, he told his dad he was going to stay with a friend. His father replied saying fine but he also said, and I quote "go but don't kill yourself."

He literally said those words so emotionlessly and without even looking at Jimin. He was in tears after that but didn't want to tell Yoongi, or anyone. So he kept it to himself. The thought that his dad didn't even care if he's okay or not, that he only wants him alive to carry on his damn fucking legacy, had Jimin in tears again.