Part 8

After Jimin left the manor, once again, it was flooded with at least a hundred gang members. Yoongi loved the peace and quiet, but he loved the chaos too, he was so used to it and it just felt right and normal to him.

After their kiss, Yoongi felt content. There would be consequences and he knew that. He also knew that if any other mafia lords found out, Jimin would be in danger. So Yoongi assigned 3 bodyguards to follow him around, just to keep him safe.

He sat there in his office wondering how the hell he got himself into this situation. He was only supposed to befriend Jimin and kill his dad. Nothing else. But here he was with feelings for the same boy who's the son of his enemy. His last relationship ended really bad, but he really didn't want to let go of Jimin. Yeah, it had only been a little while, but he already felt very close to the said boy.

Jimin finally told him about his past and honestly, Yoongi was ready to destroy whoever the guy was that hurt his Jimin so badly. He was ready to kill and shoot down whoever hurt him, even in the slightest

He was brought out of his thoughts when his two best friends walked in. They looked tired, I mean, they had been out all night since Yoongi kicked everyone out. So since he was in a good mood, he gave the entire gang a day off. There were no emergencies today or any dangerous jobs, they could be done tomorrow, so he allowed them a day off

When his friends heard the news, they burst into his office to check his temperature and a bunch of other tests to make sure it was really The Min Yoongi. He always prioritised his duty before personal issues. This wasn't an issue, it was just personal. But it was still odd. Yoongi, for as long as he's lived, had never given days off, unless a member personally asked for one.

"What are you two still doing here, go sleep, you look like you're about to faint" Yoongi said amused, his friends were still awake even though they were exhausted.

"We stayed out all night because of you, of course we're tired" Taehyung voiced.

"Then sleep" was all he said before turning back to his phone. And guess who he was texting

"Fuck off. We came to ask you how your date went. Man that sounds so weird to say to you Yoongs" Namjoon spoke this time, genuinely curious about what Yoongi did

"It was fine. We just hung around the manor doing stuff, movies, walking in the garden, balcony and whatever. I kissed him. Anything else you wanna know?" He replied casually, but knowing these two, they would still ask more questions.

"Hold the fuck up and back up a sec, you kissed him!? Seriously, wow, who knew you could be a romantic. That's sweet" Taehyung burst out, surprised that the eldest could be intimate

"You done Tae?" Yoongi shot back in such a done voice. He was done with these two. He loved them but they got really annoying at some points.

"Yeah. That's all I wanted to know. I'm going to bed." And they both left. Leaving Yoongi with some peace once again.

Jimin however, got home to a very, very drunk father. Jimin was scared. The last time his father was drunk, he had slapped Jimin across the face calling him ugly and a disappointment of a son. And a bunch of other things that Jimin doesn't want to relive

He tried to grab his fathers arm to stop him from stumbling so much, but all he did was push him away, which resulted in him falling on the floor. He knew he couldn't control him even if he tried, so he went upstairs to his room and locked the door. He wasn't going to risk getting hit again.

He stayed there until morning when he knew his father went to work. He stayed and dreamed about his date with a certain blond hair boy. He loved it, and because he was certain, he wanted to give him a chance and put his fears to a side for a second.