Part 19

"Sir, he's here" Yoongi nodded and looked back at Jimin. Jimin had big worried eyes that were staring back at Yoongi. He simply nodded to assure him to stay calm.

Yoongi sat at his desk and motioned for Namjoon and Taehyung to stand at either sides of him. Jimin stood next to Taehyung and the rest surrounded the room. Yoongi signaled for the member to let him enter.

And not a second later, the mafia lord came strolling through the door. His boyfriend on one side of him and Yoongis now ex gang member, Sehun on the other side. I guess he knew they found out about him and ran back to Taemin. Coward.

"How nice. A welcome party just for me." Taemin said, grinning sinisterly. There was never anything good behind that evil smirk.

"Don't feed your ego too much, Lee" Yoongi replied, saying his second name instead, knowing he hated it when anyone said. No one knew why though, it was his name. But again

(I'm so sorry

(I'm so sorry. I just really wanted to use this and had to add it. Ok you can carry on now)

Hoseok made direct eye contact with Jimin and smirked just the same as his lover. There was something behind it too, and Jimin feared what it was.

"What do you want. What's with the sudden meeting? Yoongi asked wanting this to be over already.

"Straight to the point I see." He nodded and sat directly opposite Yoongi. His men on either side as he made cold hard eye contact with the other.

"We really don't have all day" Yoongi reminded as they were staring for a while.

"I'm here to talk out our rivalry. You see, I'm sure you've figured that I have plenty of drugs and don't care about the ones you took. I saw your men in that room Suga."

"This has to do with me why?"

"I'm getting there. I also know you know the revenge Hoseok wanted. It seems as if you and him had a heart to heart" anyone could hear the clear mockery in his voice. He leaned closer and continued

"Now he doesn't want revenge and instead peace. Being his lover, I want to give him just that. And come on. We're the two most feared and powerful gangs in Seoul, I'm sure we could make peace and maybe even work together."

Yoongi could see in his eyes that all of this was a bunch of bullshit. He could see it in Hoseoks eyes too. He was bluffing, or buying time for something. He looked at Jimin and locked eyes with him. Taemin saw and followed his eye line, eyes resting on his ex and smirking.

"You're bullshitting me. I really didn't ask for a comedian. So get to the point and tell me what the fuck you want." Yoongi really didn't want to be here anymore.

All of a sudden, Taemin stood up, smirking he looked at Hosoek. Both subtly nodding. Yoongi motioned for his own men to keep their hands on their weapons. And then......... it happened way too fast for anyone to even think.