Epilogue

"That was perfect. I think you're ready to debut soon. I'm thinking a month. What you think hyung?"

"I think the same. They have the potential and talent to wow the world. They're ready."

The five boys walked out of their boss's office after thanking him a million times. The two, CEO and co-CEO sat down on their chairs, already tired. This was a tiring Job.

"I have a feeling my they're going to be very successful. It's a good feeling." The elder said.

"Definitely Jin hyung."

"Don't you have to get home. It's your 5 year anniversary Jiminie, go."

"I don't want to. Yoongis not home yet anyway. He's on a mission. I have more work anyway. I need to see how the dance classes are going." Jimin pouted. He didn't want the older to go on a mission today but Yoongi said it was important.

"We'll see" Jin mumbled because he knew something the younger didn't. Jin knew he would go soon as Yoongi had called him prior.

And just a moment later, he walked through the door, holding some flowers and opened his arms

"Yoongi!!" Jimin shouted and ran toward him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. Yoongi kissed back with the same amount of love.

"And when were you planning to come home?" Yoongi asked

"I thought you were on a mission." Jimin mumbled shyly and Jin took his leave.

"Yeah, a mission to set up a beautiful date for my husband of 5 years. Come on" Yoongi dragged the pink haired male by his arm to his car.

It has been 5 years since Yoonmin got married, if that wasn't already obvious. Jimin was the most successful CEO in all of South Korea. He became big when he turned Park Foundations into an entertainment company called HYBE.

He always loved dance and wanted to make a career of it, and he thought of a dance company. But that changed when Jin gave him the idea of an entertainment company instead. Which is what it became.

Jin became co-CEO with Jimin, working side by side him through the years. He sighed a few solo artist and bands. The ones he told just now that he wants to debut were his new boyband he signed.

Txt. That was his new band of 5 boys who were to debut bt the end of this months

Yoongi on the other hand. The agust mafia now consisted of over 2000 gang members and the agust mafia was now known all around Korea. North and south. Eveyone knew never to mess with anyone that had that gang symbol somewhere on them.

It was too big that Yoongi couldn't control it all himself. So he appointed Chan (yes the one from skz) to lead with him. Namjoon and Taehyung also had big jobs in the gang.

Namjoon was still in charge of technical team, hacking and shit. He also became another strategic partner with Jisung. Taehyung was still lead sniper and main assassin, but he also became partner to Kai, weapons manager.

And Jungkook. He bacame part of the mafia. A year and a half after their wedding, he bought it to Yoongis attention that he wanted to be in the mafia. So now, Jungkook is another assassin, working under Taehyung, his husband and technically boss.

However, the best part, Yoongi was able to do business almost openly. No one knows who he is still, but Jimin now uses his company to protect the gang. No one knows of course, no one also knows the gang leader and CEO know each other.

So Jimin uses his authority to protect the deals and business of the gang. Meeting and deals were done in the presence of Jimin so he was able to sign off on it and say it was his meeting, incase anything looked suspicious.