Part 9

"No Yoongi, that'll just put him into even more danger. He'll freak out when he finds out you're a fucking mafia lord. That's not the easiest thing to tell someone." As much as Yoongi hated it, Namjoon was right. Jimin was too innocent to bring into this world.

He thought about how different their worlds were and wondered if Jimin would ever accept his. He hoped so.

Just as Yoongi was about to say something, his phone rang. It was an unknown number, but he had an idea who it was. He hesitantly answered and as soon as he heard the others voice, his suspicious were confirmed.

"The fuck you want Lee" Yoongi growled, the man had the audacity to call him after threatening him with pictures of him and Jimin.

"Well well, looks like you got my message. I'm glad. How have you been Suga" Yoongi scowled at his tone. Sweet and friendly when it was really all an act, In reality it was all fake. 

"Spit it out, what do you want?" Yoongi was so close to almost shouting. His voice was raised by a lot and he was pissed. The last thing he wanted was his Jiminie in any danger.

"Getting to the point I see. Well, I want my ammo back. You took it." Yoongi scoffed at the patheticness of the man. Yoongi took his ammo almost two months ago and now he shows up.

"So fucking petty aren't you. It's not my fault you were dealing in MY territory. You had been warmed to not enter my territory with your shit but you still did. Now whatever deal you sealed is mine. You know that. It's how it works." Yoongi explained, even though he didn't need to. It was a simple mafia world rule. Don't enter other gangs territory unless you WANT war.

"The police were searching mine, I had no choice and you're the closest. Beside, even if I did, I still want it back. Or Jimin will be out to other gangs too. You don't want that to happen, do you?" Yoongi could practically hear his smirk and it made him so damn angry.

"Touch Jimin and I'll make sure you regret your birth. You know very well I'm capable." Yoongi warned. Let's just say Yoongi has done some brutal and unquestionable things, he's too dangerous for anyone. Which is why no one ever challenges him.

"I already have Min. I touched him all, over, his, beautiful, body." Lee kept stopping after every word emphasising his sentence. To say Yoongi was enraged was an understatement. He was way beyond that. How the hell could he even dare to mess with Min Yoongi.

He slammed the phone down so hard making the other two flinch. He suddenly walked out the door and the other two shared a look of concern as they followed after him.

Who knew what the other would do, he was capable of burning a whole city after all.

Jimin however, felt a pair of eyes on him everywhere he walked. He didn't know it was just Yoongis bodyguards so he felt paranoid. He put his headphones in and started his walk home from the company after paying Seokjin a short visit. He, thankfully, never ran into his father.

As he walked, he thought of all the times his father had put him down by telling him all the things he already knows. Jimin started hating himself because of his fathers words, he listened to and loathed the fact that he knew his dad was right.

He was a pathetic excuse of a son. As his father always told him. Every time Jimin tried asking about his mother, his father would always call him useless and that it was an un-need to know basis for him. Even though it was his mother. He hated that he had no one else he could ask about her. He couldn't find anything about her at home either, as if his father got rid of every trace of her.

He still felt eyes on him but he tried so damn hard to ignore them. He had to. He wanted to call Yoongi but he didn't want to seem clingy. He was still deep in his thoughts when a different pair of eyes laid their sight on him. He got home and immediately locked the door once inside. He was definitely being followed.

He ran upto his room and fell straight on the bad. His arms spread out and eyes fixed on the ceiling. He was trying to come up with possible reasons for Yoongi to be so damn rich. But the best he came up with was that he was part of the royal family, the son of a major international CEO. Or the really crazy one, a mafia boss

Jimin almost laughed at the thought. It sounded so funny in his head. Yoongi was too soft to be a gang leader. And beside, if he really thought about it, he was scared. Because if he was, he would possibly kill him. He had no other explanation. But in the end decided to just wait until Yoongi just told him himself.

He was bored. So he went to his studio joined to his room. He only finds comfort in dancing. It kept him calm and reminded him that's he'll be okay. Whenever his dad would say any of those things, or try to hurt him, he would dance and immediately feel better.

He went in and turned in the light to revel the dozen mirrors surrounding the room lined up against the walls. A bar against those mirrors for Jimin to hold onto and the stereo in the corner he can connect his phone to. He closed the door behind him and connected his Bluetooth to the speakers.

Not a minuet later, music started flowing out of the speakers and echoed in the room. Soon, Jimin felt his body moving to the beat and he let himself fall. His movements perfectly in sync with the music and again, he let himself fall, hard. And yeah, he was talking about Yoongi.

He wanted to fall for him in the beginning, but his fears stopped him and now he really wants to put them to a side and let himself fall down and land in Yoongis arms. He wanted the elder to hold him while stroking his hair until he fell asleep. He wanted to be kissed as if Yoongis oxygen supply was him. He wanted the elder to rely on him whenever he needed him. He wanted to tell the Yoongi all his fears and dreams while lying and cuddling with him bed. He wanted to be his.

Those were the only thoughts he let flood his mind as he danced throughout the entire room for about two hours. Song after song, he kept going until he couldn't anymore. He dropped to the floor as his last song played and he was now exhausted.

He stood up and went to take a shower. Not before disconnecting his phone and sealing the room once again. Until next time. He showered and when coming out, he heard the bell ringing. So he ran to the door but then remembered how he was being followed so he checked the security cameras first that were connected to his phone.

It was Yoongi. So with a happy smile he opened the door with Taehyung and Namjoon following behind. Jimin didn't mind. It's just a way to become closer to his friends.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked Yoongi but he was out of it. Jimin looked stunning when he freshly showered. His damp hair falling over his eyes and some water droplets still glistening in his face just made him even more stunning.

"Uh, I just um, need to talk to you" he finally said when Taehyung nudged him out of his daze.

"Sure, what about?" He led them to the main living room and they all sat together.

"Jiminie, do you remember how you told me about your ex?" Yoongi asked and he knew the other two would tease him later for the nickname but whatever. He can deal with them.

Jimin though was worried when he thought he told the other two, he didn't want anyone else to know yet. Yoongi sensed this and assured him they don't know anything. And he nodded to Yoongis question.

"What was his name?" Jimin visibly froze, not expecting that question

"W-why?" He simply fired back. Yoongi stood up and walked to him and kneeled on the floor between his legs and held his hands.

"Baby, I know it's hard for you to remember all this but it's just some important information I need. Can you tell me?" Yoongi made sense and Jimin knew that,

The elder wouldn't just come to his house with his two best friends just to ask him this question, there was always a meaning behind it, a reason

Jimin took a deep breath and stuttered his name out. Now it was Yoongis turn to freeze. It can't be. But Jimin didn't understand. The other two were just as shocked. What did he say you wonder?

"Lee Taemin"