Part 5

Their looks in this chapter ^^
———

Jimin was excited to be honest. He really didn't know Yoongi well but wanted to trust him, he didn't know why though. Something just told him to. They agreed to meet up at the same cafe and then probably go to the mall or something.

Jimin dressed in simple black jeans and black t-shirt with a leather jacket. He grabbed his phone and keys and walked to the cafe. You may be wondering if Jimin had a car or not. He does but he always just preferred walking. He found peace in it.

Yoongi already seemed to be there talking on the phone, and when seeing Jimin, he immediately hung up and turned to him. He smiled at Jimins attire as it's very similar to Yoongis. All black. No it was not planned but pretty much a coincidence.

"Why do you always wear black anyway, I've noticed" Jimin asked. Jimin normally wears colour but he's never seen the elder in anything but black.

"It just fits my style, and it's just me. But you normally wear colour, why not today" he fired right back. Jimin normally wore pastel colours or other colours. Black was rare for him

"Just felt like it" he simply replied. They headed into the shop and ordered their drinks before they headed to the mall. They could've gotten them from the mall but Yoongi insisted. He wanted Jimin to trust him after all. Today was the first day where's he's making real progress towards the father of the beautiful boy before him.

"So Jimin, tell me, are you close to your father. You haven't mentioned much about him" Yoongi saw the mood drop on the younger's face and wondered what he could possibly be thinking.

"Um, I'd rather not talk about him" Jimin looked away, the topic of his father being the last thing he wanted to talk about

"Sure" Yoongi let it go for now. He wasn't going to press the younger, that wasn't going to get him anywhere. "What about your friends? Can I meet them" he doesn't really want to see them today, he wants to get to know Jimin only today, just the two of them.

"Of course. They're like my brothers, most amazing people and I'm so happy I met them." That seemed to lift Jimins mood and Yoongi was happy. That gorgeous smile should never leave the youngers face.

They reached the mall and seeing as how they're both rich af, ended up at some designer shops, but did more window shopping than actual buying. They bought some stuff but did more talking than anything.

Yoongi got to know so much about Jimin and he was thankful. Halfway through, he forgot he even had a mission. Because at that time, it was just them. Nothing stopping in the way

Same goes for Jimin. He found out a lot about the elder, except his occupation of course. They had an amazing day. But didn't want it to end. So it didn't

It was around 5' o' clock and they both decided they should call their friends. Jimin call Jin and Jungkook. And Yoongi called Namjoon and Taehyung. They were all going to come to the mall.

So while the two waited, they talked. Literally about anything that came to their minds, they spoke. There was something Jimin really wanted to know though, he asked earlier but Yoongi easily dodged the question.

"Hyung?" He called out. The elder simply hummed as acknowledgment. "What's you're job?"

Yoongi immediately froze, knowing this question was coming. He avoided it before but he needs to give an answer the younger would be satisfied with. He looked to the younger, who was waiting expectantly

"Um, you'll know soon Jiminie, it's just something that your innocent ears couldn't handle. You'll know once day." He hoped that would keep the younger quiet for a while