Part 12

"So what do you want to do" Taehyung had said which led them to running around the mall to absolute random stores. They bought a few clothes and Jimin bought some shoes.

Everything was fine until Taehyung stopped in front of a store that made jimin extremely pale and then a red blushing mess

"N-no Tae. Let's go. Don't even look" he started pulling him by the arm away from the dreaded, but tempting shop.

"No come on. It's not that bad, I just want to look around. Beside, Yoongi won't be able to resist you." That made Jimins eyes as wide as saucers and blush even more, if that was even possible.

"Nope. I'm not going in. You can go in in yourself." Jimin on no grounds was he going in. Sure it was tempting, but he still wasn't going. Taehyung pouted like a child and said

"Fine, you stay here, I'm going in though." And he disappeared inside the sex shop. He was looking around until he found something that was perfect for his Kookie. He smirked just at the the thought of it.

He came out to find Jimin stood on the side scrolling through his phone. He saw the bag in Taehyungs hands and smirked.

"Who for?" He asked and Tae smirked too just thinking about his beloved.

"Someone" he casually said and started walking. What was he suppose to say, it's for your best friend slash brother who I love dearly.

However he still showed Jimin the outfit he bought when he asked and Jimins eyes widened the third time in 20 minutes.

"Are you gonna wear it or them?" He asked and Tae shortly answered 'them' and left it there. But Jimin didn't want to and kept asking if he was a top or bottom and Jimin swore he heard him mumble top before waking away

Moral of the story, Jimin didn't get anything from the sex shop, but we shall see after.

As they were walking back though, they both felt eyes on them. They kept looking back but to no avail. It wasn't Yoongis bodyguards as they were right next to the pair, so who?

However, Tae knew and Jimin had a hunch. They thought they were finally in the clear as they walked out and exited the mall, but man were they wrong.

They started walking a little faster but it was no use as two big buff men appeared in front of them. Taehyung tried to fight them off as he definitely had the skill, but there was two and Jimin couldn't fight.

As Taehyung was fighting, another guy from behind grabbed Jimin and covered his mouth so he could make no sound. But Taehyung obviously knew and tried to grab Jimin, only to be pulled back by two more an knocked out on the ground.

The last thing he saw was Jimin struggling in their arms and his red face as they had cut off his air supply. Damn Yoongi was going to be pissed, but at that moment, that may have been the least of his concerns

As Jimin was taken into a black van, typical I know, he was struggling too much so they had to sedate him. And soon after all Jimin saw blackness. His last word before he passed out though? 'Yoongi'

Taehyung woke up an hour later and groaned as he tossed and turned. He soon remembered what happened and shot up as quick he could. Which was also a mistake as his head hurt like hell.

He realised he was lying on the couch in Yoongis office as 3 people looked down on him, glad he was finally awake. One of those people being Jungkook.

"Tae, thank god you woke up, what happened?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung sat up and finally took in his surrounding, by surroundings, he meant Jungkook. But no one has to know that