Part 23

"My dad is abusive" he finally said, but it was emotionless, no expression on his face. He had to tell the elder one day and today was that day

"He what?" Yoongi aksed darkly. His sweet demeanour gone and replaced with a dark and dangerous one. Yoongis eyes were filled with rage, his face was cold and honestly Jimin was a little scared. But this was his boyfriend who would never hurt him.

"Y-Yoongi, you're scaring me" he whispered and Yoongi sighed and immediately went back to normal and hugged the younger.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I just got a little angry at what I just heard" Jimin just nodded against his chest and wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck and Yoongis wrapped around the younger's torso.

"He only wants me for the family legacy, to carry it on. Take over his company when he's gone. But I told him I'm gay countless times and that the line will end with me, but he refused to believe me. And h-hit me" he started to explain. He said the last part quietly hoping Yoongi wouldn't hear, but who was he kidding.

"Was it always physical?" Yoongi asked. He was still holding the silver haired in his arms. He felt like this is what Jimin needed, to be able to talk

"N-no. He would hit me a lot when he was drunk. But it was verbal too. Telling me I'm a j-joke of a son and useless and no good except for the blood running through my veins. He always told me I'm ugly and fat and don't deserve to be in this world." Jimin had full on waterworks now, the tears would stop falling and Yoongi tightened his hold.

He couldn't believe the younger had to go through all that. He wanted to make Jimin feel beautiful, the best thing he's ever seen in his life. He wanted his father dead for everything he's ever done to his son.

"Shhhh, it's okay. You're not going back there anyway and I'm no going to let anything happen to you." He'll be dead soon anyway, Yoongi thought. He stroked his head and kissed his hair. 

"T-there's one more t-thing." He said to Yoongi, who allowed him to continue. Jimin knew he had to tell Yoongi. He wouldn't be able to hide it and he already knows now.

"When I told him I was going to stay with you, h-he said fine and with no emotion on his face and w-without looking at m-me, he said d-don't k-kill yourself." Jimin couldn't hold it anymore. He broke down in his lovers arms.

Yoongi on the other hand felt rage he's never felt before. He could have killed the man right now if he wanted. But right now, he held his anger in for the sake of the fluff ball in his arms who needs him now.

"I'll kill him Jimin. Even if you don't want me to." He tried to keep it in but it didn't work. "You are beautiful Jimin, trust me. The most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on, an ethereal beauty, as they say, you aren't useless. You're the only one that's kept me sane this entire time or I would have gone crazy. Me and everyone around you knows that. Your dad only says all that to keep you in check so you don't rebel against him."

Deep down, Jimin knew he was right. Some part of him believed him, but everything his dad ever said, it was hard for Jimin to completely erase from his head.

"Thanks Yoongi. I'm so thankful to have you." He said and relaxed in Yoongis arms since before, he was really tense and Yoongi could feel it. So when he felt him relax, he did too and put his anger aside for a second.

They stayed like that until they both fell asleep. The infirmary beds were actually really big, not as big as their normal bed, bit it could fit both of them. Yooongi held Jimin as he snuggled in his arms and their legs tangled.

The other guys came and saw them together like that. They all felt so happy for their boss. He wasn't even like this with Hosoek, he was always cold hearted and dark. He never believed in love, yeah, not even with Hoseok. Now he knows exactly what it's like and what it mean. He knows it's important and how he would feel without it.