Part 10

"W-what? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Jimin asked when feeling kinda uncomfortable with the three pairs of eyes locked on him.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he said so just to make sure, he got out his phone to find a picture of Lee to show Jimin

"Jimin, is this him?" He asked and Jimin nodded, hating having to see that face again, but was confused on why they're freaking out.

"Why do you have a picture of him?" He voiced out to the elder. Yoongi now understood what Taemin meant when he said he already touched Jimin. He meant in their relationship, past relationship.

"Guys, we have to, he deserves to know." Taehyung said and the other two nodded their heads agreeing with the youngest. Jimin however just looked confused as hell. He had no idea what was going on. But before he could ask, Yoongi already spoke up

"Jiminie, we're gonna tell you something very important and highly confidential. I want you to promise me you're not going to freak out. Please."

However Jimin was already freaking out. What could he possibly be telling him. He had a picture of Taemin on his phone and they were making these unreadable expressions. Why wouldn't Jimin worry

"Babe, breath. Hey look at me. It's nothing bad, I think." Yoongi must have noticed his uneven breathing so he was trying to calm him. He hasn't even told him the real thing and Jimin was already like this.

He took a deep breath and turned to the elder. He motioned for him to just tell him. It couldn't be that bad, right?

"We're mafias." And Jimin started laughing. He couldn't hold it, he couldn't imagine it. "We're serious Jimin, this isn't a joke" Yoongi continued and Jimin immediately stopped laughing and his face went slightly pale.

"Y-you're n-not joking. M-mafias" he was freaking out and all Yoongi could think was to hug him. So he stood up and wrapped his arms around him holding him tight. It was a miracle that Jimin hadn't pushed him away

"I'm sorry I never told you before but I couldn't risk putting you in danger. You mean too much to me for that to happen" he continued explaining, hoping the younger was still listening. "I was also scared you would leave. That you would run away from me like you did that day"

Jimin was listening and he understood where the elder was coming from. He just felt a little deceived and slightly lied to. He trusted Yoongi but the latter never told him something as big as this. However, now that he thinks about it, what if Yoongi just wants to kill him, why else would a mafia lord approach him randomly

"Y-you aren't gonna k-kill me. Right?" He stuttered out with a struggle. It broke Yoongis heart to think the younger is scared of him. That's the last thing he wants.

"Of course not Jimin. Yoongi genuinely likes you and we would never either, we don't have a reason to" Taehyung spoke this time, reassuring the other he has nothing to be afraid of

"Well, now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense. But I wish you told me sooner" Jimin had completely calmed down in Yoongis arms and was still cuddled up to him.

"By the way, I have bodyguards watching you. For you own safety, I don't want anything to happen to you" Yoongi added and the younger's face fell. He started hitting a very confused Yoongi.

Jimin kept hitting him in his chest and Yoongi couldn't think of what he possibly could've done. The other two however, we're amused.

"You asshole, do you have any idea how sacred shitless I was thinking I was being followed be a fucking serial killer" Jimin shouted out and now Yoongi felt bad.