Part 11

Jimin was the happiest he's being in a long time and his friends were so happy to see him like that, they were glad. Jungkook was glad they told him about the whole mafia thing, but he still had a feeling something was wrong. But for the sake of Jimin, he put it aside for now.

He was really happy with Taehyung too and he didn't want to ruin that by accusing them of something that he might be wrong about. He loves Tae and he never wants anything to come between.

Jimin had told them everything about what happened and when Yoongi asked him to be his. But there was one thing that happened that Jimin couldn't get out his head

Flashback

"Of course"

Once Jimin said theirs words, Yoongi surged forward again and kissed him with everything he had

"There's one more thing I need to ask you" he mumbled once pulling away and Jimin nodded for him to go on

"Taemin is everywhere, I don't trust him and I need you safe. So I was wondering if you'd consider living at the manor for a while, only until I get rid of him."

Jimin didn't know what to say. He already had bodyguards, his own and Yoongis, but now that he knows his ex is a mafia leader makes him uneasy and being with Yoongi would keep him safe.

But he didn't know about leaving everything behind like that, even if it meant getting away from him father. Technically he would still have everyone he loved and cared for. But it was just a big step he didn't know if he was ready to take.

"You already have bodyguards following after me. But I guess I would feel safer with you"

"I only have 2 bodyguards following. Why are talking like there's a lot?" Jimin froze. 2? He could've sworn he saw 4. "Hey, Jiminie, is something wrong. Tell me" he urged the younger to tell him what was bothering him.

"I-it's just t-that um, are you sure you sent t-two.?" He was finding it difficult to speak as he k re he was already in danger. "I s-saw 4" he finally said and Yoongis eyes widened.

"Were they together, all in one place I mean?" Jimin shook his head and responded

"Two we're walking together, b-but the other two were near my h-house t-together. I thought they were all yours" Jimin was freaking out now.

"You're comig with me Jiminie, I can't risk you hurt or in any kind of danger. Please." He didn't want to leave the latter here now, not when he knew he was being watched and follwed by Taemin's men.

Jimin simply nodded, he couldn't stay here. He doesn't even feel safe in his own home anymore"

End of flashback

So now here he was in his new room in the manor. He was thinking about how the hell he got himself into this situation. And also Yoongis room is just down the hall.

He was nervous because when he entered the manor side my side Yoongi, everyone was staring at him. And also because of the fact that Yoongi held his hand the entire time. Ok maybe he was slightly scared, I mean who wouldn't be in a manor full of serial kill gang members. The only ones he trusted was obviously Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon.

He was also getting kinda bored and he couldn't leave without one of Yoongis bodyguards by his side. So instead he stood up to head to Yoongis office. He wouldn't mind if it was Jimin anyway.

He exited the room and walked down the hall to find anyone who could give him directions. He didn't really want to talk to anyone here but he had no choice. So after asking a few gang members who were just hanging out around, and after gaining a few stares, he finally found his office.

He opened the door to find his boyfriend on his laptop doing some work. He looked so concentrated on his work. He was doing everything he could to find Taemin after he threatened Jimin and had him followed and watched. It really annoyed him about how unsafe Jimin felt.

"Hey, are you busy?" Jimin popped his head through the door to ask. Yoongi put his head up and saw him standing in the door and motioned for him to come in.

He stood up and pulled Jimin to him, surprising him as he sat down and pulled the latter into his lap.

"I will never be too busy for you" he said as he gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek

"Yoongi hyung, why were you hesitant in the beginning with me? Can you tell me?" Yoongi smiled softly as Jimin's innocent expression.

"I hurt someone. I thought I could balance being a mafia boss and a relationship. But I clearly couldn't and ended up leaving them in one of their most vulnerable moments just for a mission. I was scared I would hurt you too, but I care for you way too much to ever let you go."

Yoongi couldn't even think of the memory without wincing a little. He hurt them bad and didn't know if he could ever make it up to them. He doubts it, they needed him the most at that time but Yoongi still cared about his duty.

Jimin thought about it and became a little worried he would be hurt in the end too. After all, Yoongi was a powerful mafia boss, he could have anyone he wanted and he knew he valued his gang more than anything. But he didn't want to think about it for now as he just wanted some good in his life, and at the moment, that good was Yoongi.

"I know you think you'll never be forgiven. But I feel like you're different from them. You seem so. With me" Jimin assured him and Yoongi definitely felt better. He need Jimin and this is why.

"Thank you baby." He hugged Jimin and held him close. Jimin was straddling Yoongi so he wrapped his arms around the elders neck and the latter on Jimins waist. He knew the elder still didn't believe him though.

Yoongi knew he was dangerous, evil and anything but sweet, only towards Jimin. Yoongi had a cold heart he didn't change as Jimin said, he just learned from his mistake.

Yoongi kissed the younger as hard as he could causing Jimin to moan at the sudden collision between them. He loved it though. He kissed back with just as much heat as he started grinding down onto the elder, eliciting groans from him.

Yoongis hands travelled lower and rested on Jimins ass which just made him moan more. Whereas Jimins hands travelled to rest on Yoongis broad chest. Just as they wanted to take it a little further, there was a knock at the door.

Jimin heard Yoongi curse under his breath and laughed a little, climbing off him but not before kissing him once more. And saying in a whisper

"Don't worry, it's all yours whenever you want" this just made Yoongi groan more as he watched Jimin sit down in the sofa in the room before he called for whoever was outside to come in.

He held a small glare in his eyes as Taehyung walked in. He was a little confused on why he was being glared at, but after seeing Jimin he had an idea. 

"Hey Jimin" said boy just smiled back. "I'm oh so sorry hyung. Please accept my greatest apologies as to interrupt you" he said in an over dramatic tone making Jimin burst out laughing.

"The fuck do you want Tae?" He asked as he couldn't be bothered to deal with the blue haired boy's shit.

"Jimin" he simply said making Yoongi narrow his eyes at him. He motioned for him to elaborate

"I want Jimin. I'm taking him out. We've been inside all day without doing anything and he has an entire mafia gang here to obey him if you tell them to. We just wanna have some fun." He explained making Yoongi roll his eyes and Jimins sparkle in want. He was really bored after all

"Please Yoonie. I've been so damn bored and there's nothing to do. Why do you think I came to you." He pleaded and Taehyung hid the urge to smirk at the nickname he used for Yoongi.

"Fine, but keep him safe Tae" he allowed and Jimin was so glad." He ran upto Yoongi and kissed him, on the lips by the way with Tae watching, who fyi was stood there watching the scene play out in front of him with an amused look on his face. He had never seen his boss so affectionate

"Thanks, Yoonie" he used the nickname the silver haired did and smirked when Yoongi glared at him. And
They both left through the door leaving Yoongi with his thoughts again. He just hopes the younger would be safe with his best assassin.

Little did he know.