Part 20

One month. Everything fell apart in one month. Jimin getting abducted, beaten then shot. Yoongi knew this world wasn't for him. He didn't want any of this, he didn't ask for it.

And so, it's been one week since the incident. and Jimin still hadn't woken up. It was killing Yoongi. He refused to leave his side and eat. Jin had brought food to him but he wouldn't eat it. He didn't want to go to his own room and hadn't slept for 4 days.

He showered once, and that only because Taehyung and Jungkook forced him to. He could barely feel any emotion. He felt dead inside as he felt Jimin may be taken away from him.

He hadn't done much work so Namjoon had been handling it all. Even though there were things only Yoongi could do. Everyone watched Yoongi fall apart with his fallen love over the past week. They couldn't bare to see him like this.

It seemed Yoongi had also realised as he suddenly burst into his own office where his friends were all sat. They all looked shocked. Normally it would be so difficult to even get him out the room.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook called out. He was just as concerned as Yoongi, but Yoongi just a little more.

"I want him dead. I don't care how but he needs to be in hell" Yoongi said in a dark voice that would send shivers down anyones spine. The look in his eyes, not something to be messed with.

Of course the others knew who he was referring to. They had been trying to track him down.

"We're already looking Yoongi. It's all Namjoon and Taehyung have been doing. We'll find him" Jin said to the elder.

Yoongi sighed and sat down at his desk. He couldn't bare to see Jimin in that state any longer or he would've gone insane. He looked around the room and knew the others had things to say but he couldn't be bothered to answer.

"Nothing." So he spoke instead. The rest knew he meant that there was no progress with Jimin and nothing could be done.

"Jimin wouldn't have wanted you to be here like this. You know that. He would want you to be looking for his shooter yourself." Namjoon said. He was getting worried as Yoongi was nothing like himself right now.

"I know. I know that. I just can't leave. I need to be here when he wakes up." Everyone understood where he was coming from and all they could do was comfort him.

"Besides. I have an idea of where they could be" everyone's heads snapped towards their boss. What did he just say?

"And you couldn't say this before. Come on man. We've been looking everywhere" Taehyung said. He was a little annoyed this wasn't mentioned before.

"I'm sorry but I just remembered." He stopped talking and everyone was looking at him for further elaboration. "Oh yeah. There's this warehouse Hoseok use to love to go to whenever he felt sad. It's the perfect hideout too as it's hidden within tress and mountains."

Namjoon thought about it. It would be very possibly but doesn't Hoseok know Yoongi knows where it is?

"But, you know about it and he knows that. What makes you so sure he's there?" He voiced out to his boss and best friend

"He thinks I forgot about it. I know because the day before we broke up, he asked me about it and I wasn't paying attention and said I had no idea what he was taking about. So he thinks I forgot." He shrugged.

"Wow, what kind of boyfriend were you" Jungkook asked and Yoongi looked offended for a minute. But went back to normal soon.

"Do you remember the way. We could send a team. And bam, they die" Jin said, and Namjoon looked at his boyfriend amused.

"Unfortunately babe, it isn't that simple. He could somehow know if anyone's near by. We can't risk it or we'll loose them again" Namjoon explained to his lover who understood what he meant.

"Joon's right. There are cameras around and traps. Only Hosoek knows where they are and only he can disable them from his phone." Yoongi confirmed.

Now everyone was thinking deeply. They needed a way to get there without being caught. This has to be done, but how? So they were at a dead end. Until Tae spoke again.

"What if Namjoon hacks his phone. He's the best at this and can get through any firewalls. He could hack and disable everything." It was a cleaver idea but...

"We don't know what kind of security he has on his phone though." Jungkook said. He had learnt a few things as he had been with his mafia fiancé for a while now.

"But it's worth a try. I could be extra careful and any sign of virus, I'll stop. We need to try Yoongs." Namjoon looked toward his hyung, waiting for the go to get this done.

And once Yoongi though about it for a while, he agreed and gave Namjoon the permission to go ahead. Once everyone had left his office, he had time to think without his own boyfriend's face invading his sight.

Tae had gone to train Jin to fight and Jungkook already knew how to. Namjoon went to begin his hacking, hoping to god it works.

Yoongi couldn't help but hate himself for willingly allowing Jimin into this world. He knew exactly how dangerous it was but because of his own selfishness, he didn't even try talk the younger out of it.

He wouldn't have listened anyway and Yoongi knew that. So as he looked up at the ceiling, he thought about how much he had ruined Jimins life in the past 2 months. He regrets ever involving him into his shit. But at the same time, he was thankful he met him as he had become his reason to live.

Jimin never asked for any of this. He didn't even know about his dad. Yoongi himself had forgotten his revenge. He said he'll get back to it later, but right now his main priority was Jimin. He wouldn't be able to live if he lost him.

Thinking about all this brought tears to Yoongis eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. Not yet. He stood up after a good 2 hours and made his way back to Jimin. He couldn't be away from him too long.

He sat down in the same place he had for the entire week and stroked Jimin's cheek and moved his hair out of his face. His ass hurt from sitting too much but not as much as his heart.

"Y'know, if I had known this would happen, I would've never brought you into this world. I warned you that it was a dangerous world. But I was too selfish to stop you. And look where you are now. I warned you Jimin. Why the hell didn't you listen?"

He finally let his unshed tears fall. This was still killing him. He hated feeling like this and never wanted to feel it again.

"I know I've said this so much but I need you. I feel like I'm suffocating without you here. I also know you can hear me. You're heart rate keep going up everytime I say these things." He chucked slightly. No one else had figured out that he could hear everything.

"I'm surprised no one else has realised. But I'm glad I did"

"I want to tell you when you're awake. I want to look you in the eyes and tell you how In love I am with you. You've become my everything ever since I met you. I knew that I was getting attached to you, and where it would lead, but I never stopped myself. And now I regret it so much."

"But I don't regret meeting you. This sounds so cheesy by you're the only light in my dark life right now. And you know how dark that is" he laughed slightly. "I think we've found Taemin and Hoseok, but it's a little hard to get to them right now. But don't worry, I'll get your revenge my love."

"This I promise you. And a promise I don't intend to break"

Yoongi will never let Hoseok or Taemin get away with this. Even if it was the last thing he did. If he had to give up his entire gang for it. He would make them pay.

"I love you my Jiminie" he felt the urge to say

"I-I love you t-too"