Part 30

Gunshots, bodies falling and blood on the walls. That's all Yoongi could hear and see. Death. That's what surrounded him at that moment.

The moment he entered the Lee gang building, alarms went off, but so did the agust mafias weapons. Yoongi took what was his, as did Jimin.

He walked into that building like he owned it. He did now. All it took was a stoke of a pen and Jimin became not just the CEO of Park Foundations, but the chairman. It was all his.

Both were just as satisfied with the situations as was eveyone else. Taemins gang fell surrender to Yoongi as they had no choice, now also part of the agust mafia. Yoongi took over the building and got rid of any traces of their previous leader who was rotting in the ground.

He did security checks on all of them as he didn't need another Sehun. The one thing he hated was traitors, among other things. As they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Jimin was determined to make the company even better after his so called fathers death. He wanted to change things up a bit. He also fired all those who were loyal to his dad and hired new employees. Not all, but some.

This was his company now, he was going to change the name too and make sure the world knew who Park Jimin was and not to mess with him.

They both reached home at the same time and met at the double doors leading inside the manor. They saw each other, looked in the others eyes and joined hands, walking through the manor hand in hand.

Jimin and Yoongi reached their room and dropped, literally. They were exhausted. Jimin snuggled upto his boyfriend who kissed his newly dyed orange hair before wrapping his arms around him.

"Company yours?" Yoongi asked and Jimin just hummed.

"Hmm" he was relaxed in his lovers arms. "What about the Lee gang?" He asked back.

"All mine." Yoongi smugly said and Jimin could just imagine the smirk on his face saying that. His eyes were closed.

They told each other about their days and lay there in comfortable silence. They had nowhere to be anyway and they wouldn't want to leave each other's embrace even if it killed them.

"Taekook's wedding is the day after tomorrow. I heard Taehyung asked you to be his best man" Jimin said remembering the conversation he had with the couple 2 days ago.

"Yeah. I'm guessing your Jungkookie's." Jimin nodded and thought about the said couple. He couldn't be more exited for them, they deserved this after all the shit they had been through

"4 years huh. How did we not see? We must have been blind as fuck" Yoongi said and Jimin laughed

"Well, now that I think about it, Jungkook always had his phone on him, wouldn't leave it anywhere and had a heart attack if he left it somewhere."

"Hey, Taehyung was the exact same. Guess we know the reason now." Yoongi voiced remembering the times the younger would always hide his phone.

They lay there until they heard a loud knock on their door. They both sighed and got up

"Knew this wouldn't last long" Yoongi said and Jimin agreed.

"We both knew babe." Jimin opened the door to reveal Jungkook and Taehyung. One needed Yoongi and one needed Jimin.

"We're needed hyung" Jimin said to Yoongi who had lay back down again with his eyes closed.

"What?" He asked in an agrivated voice.

"I need to ask you something" Taehyung said pulled the older up and out the room. When they reached downstairs, Taehyung faced Yoongi and looked him dead in eyes