Part 18

"I'm so sorry baby." Yoongi said as he closed the door and went back to Jimin. He still took off his shirt though and lay beside Jimin once again.

"It's fine. I know how busy you are." He snuggled up to Yoongi again.

"I promise you'll get me all to yourself soon. Just not now." He wanted this too. They could easily continue now but the mood was ruined and they had a chance of being disturbed again.

"I know. Maybe we should book a holiday away from all this. Just for a day?" He asked the blond with the puppy eyes he knew he couldn't refuse.

"Of course. And I have the perfect place." They fell into comfortable silence after that, just enjoying each others presence. Until Jimin asked

"What was Jisung saying. Why the lock down. Is Taemin comig here.?" He asked all at once and Yoongi could see the worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry baby. I'll protect you, there's no way I'm leaving you alone. And yeah, Taemin might come here, but he's not stupid to come and start a fight" he explained, causing the younger to calm down a little.

"What will he do then?" He was still a little worried that he might wake up to an empty bed, it's happened beofre. And as if Yoongi was reading his mind, he said

"We'll just have to wait and find out. But again, don't worry. I'm not leaving your side and I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise. Go sleep Jimin" the latter nodded and drifted off, knowing he's safe in the secure arms of Min Yoongi.

And Yoongi wasnt lying either. Jimin still woke up in Yoongis arms in the morning. Knowing he never left made Jimin feel happy. Most of the time he would leave for gang business and wouldn't return until after breakfast. He didn't know what the elder use to do, where he went but he trusted him.

When Jimins eyes fluttered open, he used the opportunity to admire his lover. He's done in many times, but he loved it each time. Min Yoongi was a beautiful sight.

His stunning siren eyes, cute nose and doll like lips. His pale light skin contrasted to his dark personality, Jimin loved it. He loved his blond locks, which he felt like dying a different colour. He'll ask once the other's awake. Which was not a moment later.

Yoongi started stiring and groaned when the morning sunlight his his eyes. But felt much better when he saw the face he has the privilege to see every morning.

"Good morning baby" he said in a deep sexy voice that sends shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Can I dye your hair?" He suddenly asked. He was still thinking about it. Yoongi looked confused for a second.

"You want to dye my hair?" He asked

"I want to dye your hair" the latter repeated.

"And why do you want to dye my hair?"

"Because I have a colour that would look amazing on you. Also I know blond isn't your natural hair colour. It's black, I can see it from the roots and pictures on your phone but that's not important. Point is I'm dying your hair, k?" He ranted with a cute smile on his face and Yoongi looked amused.

"Ok then. You can dye my hair. But can I trust you?" He was skeptical about the younger dying his hair. Can he even dye.

"Yes you can. I dye my hair like 100 times a year. Ask Kookie. The day before I bet you, my hair use to be pink. It was dyed the day I met you. And I'm dying my own too."

Yoongi chuckled slightly. The younger was adorable. He looked at him in admiration beofre leaning in for a kiss, not caring about morning breath. The younger happily returned it and before they could do anymore, guess what? That's right.