Part 22

"What are you trying to say Kook?" Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yoongi would never do something like that, right?

"You know exactly what I'm trying to say hyung. And I know you don't believe me but please do. Tae told me himself."

Originally, Jungkook was never planing on telling Jimin about the whole thing, but after him getting shot and stuff, finding out about it after instead of now would break his heart even more. He couldn't do that to him. So he had to know.

"I-I don't know Jungkook. But, can you maybe leave me alone for a while, just to think." Jimin asked the younger. He needed to get this clear in his head before he jumps to any conclusions.

"Of course." Jungkook smiled softly and soon left the room. He just hoped Jimin would listen. He knew he hated the man but killing was a little far. Little did he know Yoongi had reasons.

He was making his way to the conference room as that was where everyone was. They were talking about finding ways to Taemin. Apparently Namjoon was still working on hacking into the system of Hoseoks phone.

Jungkook walked in and saw Yoongi talking to Taehyung, Jin, Kai and Jisung about the area in where the warehouse was located. He was showing them a map and Jungkook saw too.

He looked at Yoongi and didn't think he could see him the same. All he could see now was the guy that was going to kill his best friends dad. He never liked the man, he doubted anyone did and Yoongi would pretty much be doing everyone a favour, but he was still the only family Jimin had left.

"How are you completely positive they're there, you said you only have an idea. What if you're wrong?" Jungkook asked the blond. They had no certainty they'd be there.

"I know they're there. They have no where else to run to. Taemin knows I would look for him in his other bases in Japan and America, so only that warehouse is left. I'm also pretty positive he had no other hideouts. I've been watching my him for years. So don't worry Kookie" Yoongi explained.

This made Jungkook feel kind of better, but he just hoped to god he's right. Soon after, once everything was taken care of that needed to be done, Jungkook left with Taehyung as well as everyone else. Once again, leaving Yoongi alone.

So he went to visit his boyfriend. He walked into the infirmity and saw Jimin on his phone, looking bored out of his mind. He hadn't noticed Yoongi yet so the elder took advantage of that to stand in the doorway and admire him. He felt almost euphoric that Jimin was his and he was felt lucky too. He was happy he was alive and okay.

Once Jimin noticed the elder, he smiled his signature eye smile and gestured for him to come closer, and who was Yoongi to refuse.

"How is my baby feeling?" He sat beside him and held him in his arms where Jimin felt most at home.

"Fine. But I didn't want to sleep, I've slept way too much. What about you?" Jimin replied and asked.

"Never been better, now that you're awake" this caused the younger to blush and look down. Yoongi chuckled and kissed his head.

Just them Jimin remembered what Jungkook said and his mood dropped, he tried to hide it though and thankfully Yoongi never noticed.

"Hey Yoongi, can you um, tell me about your family. You've never mentioned them." Yoongi knew this was going to happen sooner or later, but he still couldn't tell the whole truth. So he smiled and nodded at the younger.

"They we're amazing people. My mum and dad were always there for me. My younger brother was a little annoying but what sibling isn't. I still loved him. My mom was sweet and caring, never ever let anything bad happen to us. She always felt the need to protect us." He paused. He must of have been thinking about her

"Do you miss her? Wait no, that's a stupid question" Jimin corrected himself. Of course he missed his mother. Who wouldn't.

"My dad was at work a lot, but he always made time for us. He had jobs day and night but never forgot us" what did he mean job day and night. Was he a mafia boss before Yoongi? Jimin thought.

"What do you mean jobs day and night? What did he use to do?" So be voiced his thoughts to the elder

"He was a cop. Yeah I know. Dad's a cop, son's a mafia boss. I built this gang after he died" he answered the younger and hoped he wouldn't ask how they died. He might though

"What about your brother?" He asked instead

"He was 4 years younger than me so at the time, he was still in high school." Yoongi wanted to cry. Remembering all of this brought years to his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall.

"H-how did they die?" Yoongi sighed as they younger asked the question so quietly and innocently, he'd be an idiot to refuse to answer.

"They um, died in a car crash. I was at a friends, Namjoon actually and, my parents went to pick up my brother from soccer practice and all three were in an accident" he explained. Jimin was almost in tears.

All of that wasn't all lies. He was actually at Namjoons which is why he didn't die. And they actually were getting his brother. But he lied about the car crash.

"I'm so sorry Yoongs. You didn't deserve that." Jimin hugged Yoongi and one tear fell from his eyes, which Yoongi saw and felt so bad about lying.

So after seeing Jimin like this, he knew he had to kill his dad soon and tell him after. The guilt was killing him. He knew if he told the younger now, he would most likely tell him to stop.

"But what about your family. You never told me either" Yoongi asked. He knew Jimin had no mother but why. And what's his dad like exactly.

"Um, well, I don't have a mom. My dad told me she died when I was 5, but he never talks about her. I've asked so many times about what she was like, but he ignored me every time." He paused.

Yoongi thought why his dad was hiding what happened to his mom. That was suspicious and Yoongi wanted to did our more now.

"My dad is...... not the greatest dad you could ask for. Complete opposite of yours." This made Yoongi worry. The look on the younger's face was one of pain.

"Why baby? Can you tell me?" He asked. He wasn't going to push the younger into telling him. He'll wait if that's what Jimin wants.

"Umm, I uh......" he couldn't find his word and Yoongi noticed.

"You don't have to Jiminie. I would never make you" he assured the younger.

"No I want to tell you, I just can't find the right words" Jimin was now sure he wanted to tell the blond what's been bothering him so much. He knew he could trust him and maybe Yoongi would be able to help him.

"Take your time. I have all day for you" Jimin smiled. Yoongi would give him all he had if he could. "I would give you all the time in the world if I could. And I wouldn't ever hurt you. I'd rather die in torture for you to even get a scratch. I would give you my last breath to you if it means you get to live longer." Yoongi needed to tell him everything he felt. Well, this wasn't everything, but some of it. And Jimin, he was blushing up a storm.

"And I'd give it right back to you. I wouldn't want to live without you." Jimin wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Yoongi, beacause he'd probably have killed himself. He felt like it numerous times but always found ways to stop.

Jimin was the one who pulled Yoongi in for a kiss for once. He kissed him hard and Yoongi of course kissed back with just as much power. He was so close to pushing the younger down on the bed so he could do what he wanted to him, but then he remembered what they were talking about.

So he, hesitantly, pulled away leaving a pouting and glaring Jimin. Yoongi stroked his cheek and pecked his forehead

"Later, I promise, but right now. What were you trying to tell me?" Oh that. Jimin thought. He almost forgot too.

"My dad is abusive"