Ch 14: What I Want.

A/N: I was asked (very nicely) to do a double update so I decided I would because the story is still flowing in my head and you people enjoy my story.

~~

Calla POV: 

        I blinked at Kaden, the vampiric lord who had just proclaimed himself to be a monster. A man who was going to drink my blood.

        A man who was going to make sure I lived in the lap of luxury until I grew old and died.

        A man who had never been a monster, not to me.

        Taking a deep breath, I plunged off the edge, "so...all you have to do is what bite me and take some blood and I wont have to worry about other vampires?"

        He nodded slowly, eyeing me as if I was about to run for my life.

        It had crossed my mind...but he was a vampire and he would catch me in like five seconds.

        "And it wouldn't hurt, like at all?"       

        Another nod.

        I brushed my hair back from my neck and nodded, "okay...lets do this before I change my mind."

        His odd eyes stayed glued to my neck for what felt like an eternity before finally he shook his head, "I cannot take from your neck my little flower."

        I frowned, "why not, isn't that easiest to get the blood from?"

        "Biting your neck would entitle that I cared deeply for you and considered you as my partner, to us it is something you only do to the person you are most possessive over; the one who holds your heart."

        "...oh...then where do you take my blood from."

        Slowly he lifted my hand, tracing his fingers along the veins barley visible in my wrist, "I was thinking of here...still easy to get the blood and visible."

        I nodded, "think about this a lot?"

        His eyes darkened for a moment, "you have no idea pet."

        And I was sure I didn't. I knew nothing about Kaden not really. All i knew was he was the illegitimate son of the king, a lord, was born in England, and had a thing for imperfection. I knew nothing about the man who owned me and it was terrifying when I really thought about it.

        I decided not to think about it too much, "so uhm can we get this over with now?"

        He offered an elegant shrug, "I'm not very hungry."

        I felt my jaw drop, "wern't you doing this just so I wouldn't get eaten alive or something?"

        "That's the reason I'm doing this early. I bought you because your unusual beauty, your fiery personality, and your rare blood. You know that honey cake the chef makes for you that you love so much?"

        I nodded slowly.

        "Your that to me."

        ....I'm a treat? a flipping cake?

        I glared at him and he smirked, "what? Don't like the comparison."

        "Oh shut up and shove the propriety stick back up your ass I hate when you're out of your vampire lord roll."

        His husky laugh broke though the air, "do you now?"

        I nodded, gasping in shock as he lifted my hand again and kissed on of my finger tips, "Kaden!"

        He murmured something I couldn't understand under his breath, kissing each finger followed by my palm and turning my wrist over her kissed my pulse point lightly.

        My heart was hammering in my chest as he slowly sucked the point on my wrist and his tongue flicked out as if tasting me a bit. Making sure I was good enough.

        I couldn't do this, not now, not with him making this seem so, so sensual. Not with him doing that little sucking and kissing thing on my wrist like I was his long lost lover, not with him toying with my fingers and massaging my palm the way he was, Not when he was acting like I was a princess rather than his food. "Kaden, I-"

        I let out a sharp gasp as a prick of pain burned all the way up my arm and my knees crumpled threatening to drag me to the floor. Kaden caught me just before I fell, a strange purring noise coming from deep in his throat, I whimpered as the pain faded and my vision got hazy.

        And then I felt like I was floating.

        I knew I wasn't, I could still see my feet on the ground, but my body was humming with something I didn't understand, i knew I should be scared of the feeling but I wasn't. Instead I leaned into it, felt something soft between my fingers, it was black and tinged with red, hair?

        i collapsed into something solid, a soft moan leaving my lip as the humming became more prominent and the purring became louder.

        And everything was warm, so warm and soft, It was blissful, floating but not floating letting the pleasurable hum run its course through my body. Letting it wash over me and take away everything bad that had ever happened to me in life.

        Just as I was going to close my eyes and forget everything. it stopped.

        And I felt this weird pull on my wrist as my vision returned followed by something soft...and wet stroking the numb area. I blinked, A bit dizzy, trying to take everything in strides...I looked around and then down at myself

        We were on the floor, Kaden and I.

        I was on his lap with one hand in his hair, his arm was wrapped around my waist as one hand held my wrist.

        The Wrist he had apparently licked and was now kissing slowly, sweetly, I gasped and tried to wiggle away despite my dizziness's, "oh my god!"        

        His eyes flickered open a brighter more vibrant red than ever as he shot me a wolfish smile, "I nearly forgot what it felt like to have something fresh. You really are my perfect little treat pet. Tell me was it good for you too?"

        Who the hell was this seductive bastard and what happened to Kaden?

        Kaden did not purr-talk only sex monsters did that.

        Alarm bells were ringing in my head telling me to get the hell away from him as fast as I could.

        And I tried to, I really did, I wiggled and struggled trying to break his Iron grip on me but his grin only grew.

        And then I was pinned the floor a very cat-like Kaden grinning down at me, fangs fully grown, "tell me little flower, do you know what happens when we drink blood? when its fresh and warm straight from a living being?"

        I shook my head rapidly, yelping when he leaned down and licked up the column of my neck, whispering huskily in my ear, "our emotions are heightened by the beat of your beautiful little hearts We don't get the thrum of a beating heart off of cold blood we get from donors and slaves but directly from the body? we can feel your heart thumping in our veins and its euphoric, Every feeling we have is heightened every urge and desire escalates to being nearly damn well irresistible."

        I let out a small squeak, "..oh."

        He nuzzled into my neck, "and do you know what I want?

        I shakily shook my head.

        He kissed my neck before looking me in the eye, his lips nearly brushing mine with the single word he spoke, "you."