Ch 56: I'll Live Forever

A/N Its been a while since I've tossed some sex at you guys huh?

Lets change this books abstinence shall we?

~~

Calla POV:

"Oh god Kaden!"

I missed this, the feeling of him on top of me, inside me, consuming everything that was me.

I missed the way his teeth scraped the column of my neck on a particularly hard thrust. I missed the dirty things he would whisper in my ear and the sweet nothing he would murmur when everything was done and through and I was on the verge of falling into a bliss filled sleep.

I moaned lewdly as his fingers found my aching nípples, I caught his smirk through half lidded eyes.

Rolling his hips he practically purred in my ear, "such a good girl.."

I never have understood why him calling me a good girl always got so me so hot.

It was like I was more of his pet in bed than anywhere else.

I knew it and he sure as hell did too. And I think he loves it.

The freak.

He nipped my ear, pulling me closer and picking up his pace.

My brain melted.

Long gone were my doubts about wether I should be doing this with him again so soon, far away was any sort of sadness I had harbored, and nonexistent were the doubts that he loved me.

I could tell by the way he moved; still with his fierce dominating motions but unlike most of the other times we had sex this was more for me than him. his pleasure was on the back burner for once -not that I didn't get off several times either way- and this was all for me.

Each kiss on my skin was a silent apology, a quiet I love you, each roll of his hips a reminder that he was mine as much as I was his, every trail his hands made over my skin a promise to always hold me close and dearest to him.

I clawed at his back, wrapping my legs around him as he gripped me by the waist, slowing suddenly, grinding against my clít teasingly with each slow steady thrust. I whimpered, "...Kaden please."

His chuckle vibrated through my chest, bastard loves making me squirm.

I looked up at him with wide, needy, eyes pleading silently.

He shot me a wicked smirk, flashing a fang briefly and somehow managing to arouse me even further, "Wanna try something fun baby?"

...Fun? memories all of Kadens ideas of 'fun' flashed through my mind.

The handcuffs, the ties, the toys, the blindfolds, the feeling of ice over my skin and my legs forced apart and tied in a way I couldn't move, the subtle ache the morning after he made parts of me sting sweetly in a way I never imagined could be so arousing.

Kadens idea of fun wasn't fun in the slightest.

it was pure, x-rated, ecstasy.

I nodded eagerly, knowing what he would want to hear, "yes, please let me try Kaden."

His grin was brief but wide, "atta girl."

We were flipped over before I knew it, him still inside me. I shivered at the unrelenting fullness, wiggling a bit.

He stilled me with a hand on my hips, picking up his tie I hadn't even realized was on the nightstand, "You get to be on top baby."

I blinked, I was never on top, Kaden liked me screaming underneath him helplessly in pleasure. So did I but I liked the idea of being on top for once.

It was thrilling in an odd way.

He smirked, lust burning in his eyes, "but theres a catch."

I blinked, "A catc-" A scream of both shock and pleasure bubbled up from my throat as Kaden made quick work of tying my hands together to the headboard with his tie.

It put me at an angle were he was pressed impossibly close to all of my most sensitive spots, even the smallest movement seemed to bring every nerve to life.

I didn't fail to notice how easy it would be for him to access my breasts simply by leaning up or pulling me down some.

"Ready baby?"

I panted a bit looking at him wide eyed, "read-"

I moaned as he thrust up into me.

oh my god.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I came.

And he didn't stop, only chuckled a bit, pulling me down and sealing his lips over my nípple.

~~

I looked at the man sleeping beside me, his cool arms wrapped so firmly around me I couldn't even move much less go shower.

I hadn't meant for that kiss to turn into anything else but it had.

Quickly at that.

It went from a gentile brush of the lips to a flurry of passion and grunted I love you's between kisses.

A murmur of how beautiful I was with every bit of skin kissed.

A tiny laugh on my part when he left the garters and thigh high stockings on and a grin that somehow managed to be both sheepish and confident at once on his.

I brushed my fingers over his bare skin, leaning into him.

I hoped I didn't regret that later on.

"You won't."

I looked up at Kaden my lips parting as I blushed.

I tried and failed to fix my hair which I knew must be a mess after he had throughly fucked me on this bed.

He caught me wrist gently, "Don't...you look beautiful like this; wild, real."

I let my hand fall, "are you sure I won't."

"I'll spend the rest of my life proving it to you."

"...your dead."

He smirked devilishly, "and I'll live forever because of it."

...smooth bastard.

He laughed obviously catching onto my thoughts, "tell me you forgive me?"

I was quiet for a long moment, "...let me tie you to the bed at least once sometime."

His scowl was playful and brief, "fine....you kinky little beast."

I snorted, "says the man with a special 'toy box' for his pet."

"You know you love it too."

I refused to meet his gaze blushing brightly.

He kissed my cheek and my throat lightly pulling me closer.

I smiled, "I forgive you but do it again, I'm stealing the toys and cutting off your dick."