Ch 20: Play Time

A/N well this chapter gets hot. this entire book is going to get hot once that..barrier is broken I mean it people! how could it not? forbidden sex is the best kind, you know as long as your forbidden partner doesn't have someone else, HOME-WRECKING IS NOT COOL PEOPLE NOT COOL! Oh and I'm not sure what words i needed to 'censor' so if anyone can tell me if I did so to some that don't need to be or missed some let me know I pretty much just censored everything that could be seen as 'offensive

~~

       That should not be as arousing as it was, but with him practically purring into my ear I couldn't help the way my back arched ever so slightly and the way my voice came out in more of a breathless whisper than anything, "the quiet game?"

       "Mhhmm."

       "h-how do you play?"

       I could feel him grinning again, "all you have to do is stay still as you can and perfectly quiet. I'll be lenient if you move a bit but one little peep from those pretty lips and you lose."

       My eyes fluttered closed for a moment, "oh...and you?"

       "you'll see. do you want to play or not?"

       Yes. Every fiber of my body was screaming yes. But my mind reminded me that he never once said what he gets if he wins nor did he ever set any rules for himself. He could take this too far. I knew he has something dark lurking in that mind of his.

       But I also knew he promised not to hurt me. That he was trying to do what he should as a 'pet' owner and ignore the dark fantasies he seemed to have.

       He was drunk, I probably was a bit drunk too, and he wasn't forcing me into anything just holding me and stroking my skin softly. 

       All he wanted to do was play some twisted version of a children's game, I knew it was stupid but the words left my lips anyways, "okay Kaden, lets play."

       Kaden chuckled against me leaning back a bit, "good, I'll start out easy. Did you know I keep Cameras in your room?"

       No. No I did not.

       "I usually keep them on when I have to work past sunrise and you're asleep, so its not like I watch you run around in nothing but a towel all the time, sometimes when I'm bored but not usually."

       I was going to kill him later.

       everything was quiet for a moment, "drinking you're blood turned me on more than anything I have ever done before."

       Did I just hear that right?

       "I could practically taste the arousal in you're blood as you collapsed into me withering in bliss after I bit you." His hand slowly moved up my hip, over my waist to cup one of my breasts, "you have perfect títs by the way," He gave me a soft squeeze to emphasize his point, "did you know these beautiful little nípples of yours were straining to get out of your flimsily clothes as you rubbed against me like a cat then?"

       He brushed his fingers over my tightened nípple, pinching it between them a bit.

       I nearly gasped.

       "I always wondered how your body would feel...almost as much as I wondered how you would look tied to my bed, a gag shoved in that beautiful but loud mouth of yours. I pegged you as a screamer...can't have the staff finding out even in my fantasies, besides you'll  be sexy helpless and all tied up and gagged.

       That was disturbingly hot, I gulped a bit and rubbed my thighs together an ache building slowly.

       He pinched my sensitive nípple a bit harder, playing with my breast leisurely as he rambled on. "Have you ever had a fantasy like that pet? one where I take one of your collars and chain you to the floor so you can't leave and then bend you over and spank that plump little ass of yours? You could use a spanking or two you know...you're always doing things you shouldn't be. And you rarely do what your told. Besides I think pink is a good color on you."

       My breath hitched a bit, holy hell.

       He caught on to my little lapse in breathing automatically, "ah, would you like that Calla? Would you like to be tied down spanked and given more pleasure than you thin little body could handle?" his other hand brushed over my lower region as he pinched my nípple harder, bringing a tiny tingle of pain into the mix. "Would you like it if I pleasured you, worshiped your body all through the day? If I taught you all about men and showed you every fantasy thats ever crossed my mind, if I fulfilled every fantasy of yours?"

       I nearly moaned as he kissed a trail down my neck, his cool skin somehow heightening my arousal.

       "Be a good girl and spread your legs baby, it won't make you lose you're doing absolutely great...maybe a gag wouldn't be needed after all."

       Baby...the word caused a pleasant shiver down my spine.

       Sill I wasn't spreading my legs.

       He pinched my nípple even harder giving it a quick tug, my back arched and my lips parted in surprise, "C'mon Calla be a good girl, I'll reward you for being a good girl."

       Tempting but no.

       "I'll punish you for being a bad girl though."

       I stood my ground despite him stroking my thigh dangerously close to my püssy.

       It was quiet for a moment as he played with my breasts and stroked my thighs, "fine, have it your way. I prefer a challenge anyways, but be careful pet, I'm not a patient man. I won't force you to spread those creamy thighs but I won't make the game any easier on you. Speaking of that did I forget to mention what I'm planning on doing when I win?"

       I could have sworn my heart stopped.

       his fangs scraped over my skin, "I've been wondering if your püssy tastes as good as your blood does...I can't wait to find out."

       My legs gave out, wether in shock or  because my ovaries exploded I didn't know.

       Either way it gave Kaden the opening he needed. His hand slipped between my thighs, tracing my lips lightly.

       He murmered to himself, "...so wet...fück Calla do you have any Idea how hot that is? Are you ready to give up pet?"

       I stayed quiet.

       "Very well." His fingers brushed over my clít, I had to bite my lip to keep from gasping. Kaden wasn't helping by licking up my neck the way he did, "tell me pet, have you played with yourself before? Have you given this wet little püssy of yours enough attention?"   

       No. I never really thought about pleasure when I was trying to avoid all the vampires in the world and when I did it wasn't like this.

       Kaden must have picked up on my thoughts, "ah...I see. thats a shame baby it really is, your little clít must be aching." he rubbed me just a little harder tugging my nípple just a little faster, "I can't even imagine how tight you must be..."

       He trailed off, my breathing picked up.

       "Ill just have to check."

       his thick finger slipped into me before I could even process his words, he purred in delight. not giving me a second before he started pumping in and out of my shocked, sensitive body.

       I withered against him, my body screaming as his finger stirred inside me, his thump stroking my clít and his other hand plucking at my nípple.

       A moan burst through my lips and My hand flew from where it was clenched at my side to hold his wrist, unsure if I wanted it to stop or not.

       his hands halted their assault and his chest rumbled with a  delighted purr, "I win."

~~

A/N: ...Sooo how am I doing in the sexy zone?