Ch 48: Falling in Love

A/N guess who's gonna see drag again! rupaul this time~ sooo excited so happy in fact I wrote you all another chapter, be a dear and mentally thank all the worlds drag queens those beautiful ladies have a lot of guts to be who they are it is a difficult task just to be you in this world and people like to make it hard to love yourself! oh and short chapter alert. it had to be.

~~

Calla POV:

"Kaden..."

Curse this man and his huge bathtub.

Ke kissed my shoulder gently, running his hands over my slick body, "yes love?"

"I can wash myself...It was just a few bruises."

"mmh but your so soft baby, so sweet. It's not fair of you to expect me to sit out there alone while your in here naked and wet."

I frowned, "you have had no problem denying me of sex before."

He gave a humorless laugh, "trust me baby it was a struggle every time especially when you give me that shy look, like you feel that you need it but are too innocent to realize it."

I blushed, "I-I do not have a look like that!"

He chuckled lowly, fingers brushing over my thighs, "yes you do. you cheeks get such a sweet shade of pink and your pretty little tongue darts to taste those lips of yours as your eyes grow cloudy and lids become heavy with lust and curiosity. That look would be enough to bring any man to his knees."

Having no idea what to say I stayed silent, letting Kaden slowly massage my body.

A sudden thought crossed my mind, a sudden curiosity, "Hey Kaden...did any of you uh know from the beginning?"

He was quiet for a long moment, "know?"

"That we would be together? Because when I first met you I sure as hell couldn't picture me and you naked in a bathtub like it was the most normal thing in the world, I didn't even want to think of something that wasn't your untimely death or my escape."

"I didn't know. Although I dislike most of our laws I follow them its only societies rules I tend to break."

I nodded, "I'm sorry Kaden."

He stiffened for a moment, "what for love?"

"If I had never got caught by those trappers you wouldn't have had to deal with all this."

He kissed my neck lightly, "..I have been curious Calla. You spent your whole life off the worlds radar, according to records you don't exist. Your mother must have taught you well, What were you doing out in the open in the middle of the night then?"

I stayed quiet, It wasn't something I want to talk about. The past.

My past.

I knew it wasn't fair to Kaden who had told me of his horrid childhood and his life, but I had never had someone to talk to about my life. I wasn't used to the idea and to be honest I liked where we are now.

Where he knew that I was a bit off and that he cared deeply for me, loved me even.

Where my life started at that auction when we first locked eyes.

I liked that.

I didn't want a story or who I was to ruin that, I didn't want him to look at me differently.

Hoping he was being respectful as he always was in our serious conversations and staying out of my mind I lied through my teeth, "I had just wanted to go on a walk, I made a mistake and it landed me here, with you."

A long moment of silence, "I am glad you made that mistake Calla, never think otherwise."

I was glad I was here too. "Okay...thank you Kaden."

"what for?"

"being here for me."

He gave a light chuckle, "you act as if no one ever has."

I stayed silent.

Noticing this he kissed my head gently, "I will always be here for you Calla, if you ever need anything you can always rely on me."

I knew that.

The fact warmed my heart.

Leaning into his cool chest I nodded, I know Kaden."

I think I was seriously falling in love with this man.

I couldn't decide if that was good or not.

Sitting here in his arms, the sent of roses floating around us, it felt good.

But feeling good and being good can be two very different things, I learned that a long time ago.