Ch 32: One of Those Moments

A/N: OH MY GOD!!!!! hi. Okay so quick not so quick not I did post this on my profile but I'll post it again for those who do not follow me:

as you all know summer is coming! and this is a huge time in my life, I'll be moving away from home and across the country to NY (gonna be kicking it in Manhattan) and I have a ton of plans this summer both before and after I move! I figured I should tell you all the days I will defiantly not be updating...that I know of.

May 24-26: Ill be in Vegas baby! haha celebrating and seeing some of the best drag queens sin city has to offer!

June 16-27: Ill be running around Japan with two of my best friends and my family as my goodbye/ birthday (my birthdays june 21st) celebration gift thing

July 17-19: I'll be at an anime convention getting my coplay on~

Most of july will be iffy because I'm spending my last summer with my best friend of over five years because I don't know when I'll see her next after the move (gonna miss that bitch)

September 18th-20th give or take a day or so: thats the big move darlings!

Haha thank you guys and I'll update this if anything changes I just know that ya'll are used to my constant updating of TVP and I just didn't want anyone waiting around because they think I'll be in everyday/ every other day mode still... heh okay soooo to all of you my darling readers who have held on for the past thirty one chapters (and a prologue.)......

......Theres a drum roll playing my head incase you were curious.....

.....its sexy time~

~~

Calla POV

I moaned into Kades lingering kisses, my mind hazy from all the wine I had consumed, "mmmh...Kaden wait.."

He pulled away from my lips dotting kisses down my jaw and neck, "mmhmm?"

"...will you call me a trollop again in the morning?"

His body went still, grip tightening on my hips a moment, "no baby, I won't ever call you a trollop or any of those things again."

I bit my lip leaning back onto the bedroom doors which Kaden had locked the moment he closed them behind us and pressed my body against the cool wood, "Am I acting like one? letting you...wanting to..." I trailed off.

"Do you feel like one?"

"...No should I?...I'm confused."

"You shouldn't love, your in charge tonight-"

I grinned cheekily, cutting him off, "So I can tie you to the bed?"

"No. thats not ever going to happen, but you can tell me what you want, if I go to far, if theres something you don't like, if theres something you wish to try."

I nodded a bit, "and if I tell you that that I want to take it easyish tonight?"

He shot me a teasing smirk, "easyish?"

"...I may have a thing for a dominating vampire between the sheets."

His deep, sensual, laughter echoed through the room, "don't tempt me too much baby. Ill be good if you do."

I blinked, "Well then I guess I'm fucked in more ways than one..."

He pressed his forehead against my own, flashing his fangs in a grin, "yes, I supposed you are."