Ch 26: Lets Have Sex

A/ N: I was pissed of about something but I forgot about what...ehh oh well if I remember I'll rant about it at the end of the chapter.

P.S. Your comments, they still make me laugh.

P.S.S. I don't mean to sound rude but I just remembered what pissed me off: AUTHORS WHO FLIPPING PUT 'READ TO FIND OUT' OR NO SUMMARY OR 'IM NOT GREAT AT THE SUMMERY BUT THE BOOKS FANTASTIC!' IT MAKES ME WANT TO MAGICALLY DELETE THE BOOK NOT READ IT. IF YOU CANT WRITE SUMMARY ODDS ARE THE BOOK IS NO TOO! UGH I MEAN REALLY?! AND THEN THERE ARE BOOKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD NOT JUST ON HERE WITH FANTASTIC SUMMARY'S THAT MAKE THEM SOUND FANTASTIC AND THEN WITHIN TWO CHAPTERS I'M LIKE OH MY GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE KILL ME NOW!

P.S.S.S. In case you didn't already figured it out I have been surfing from bad book syndrome for about three days now, it hurts my flipping face...I know a bunch of great books that I have either finished or haven't updated yet if anyones interested in a rec just PM me.

~~

Calla POV:

I stared at Kaden from my place on his desk as he worked away on whatever, picking up his glass of scotch I took a small sip, "Lets have sex."

He froze, pen still in hand, halfway through a word. After a moment he shook his head off as if coming out of a daze and continued working, mumbling something to himself.

I frowned, did he not hear me? "Kaden, I want to have sex. With you, like now."

He froze again, sparing me a glance before working and mumbling.

I glared at his stupid head, slamming the glass on the desk, "What the hell?! did you not hear me?"

He didn't even glance at me, "I head this preposterous statement about having sexual intercourse with the blonde woman sitting on my desk."

I rolled my eyes, "oh yeah baby talk proper to me."

A smile tugged at his lips, "Anytime pet."

I mimicked him childishly, "Seriously though, no ones around you banished them all from this wing of the house when you stormed in here all angry like and locked yourself in the office."

It was silent for a moment, "...I did lock the door, how did you get in here?"

I picked up the glass again and toasted my epicness, "I picked the lock!"

"I'm not even going to ask how you know how to do that."

I shrugged, "Doesn't matter, lets have sex."

He ignored me.

I pursed my lips, "Did you not like my vagina?"

He dropped his pen and looked at me in utter shock, "what the bloody hell are you going on about now?!"

"Your fangs didn't fall out, I'm sure your thingamajig will be fine, no risk of falling off your body...I think."

"I'm not having sex with you."

"Sooo you didn't like my va-"

He cut my off with a reprimanding glare, "this has nothing to do with your genitalia."

Ah damn he was in full Lord Dawson mode. "Then why won't you have sex with me?"

"Because Calla, we literally just talked about why I cannot be with you yesterday, or did you forget the whole speech?"

"...wait I thought that just meant we can't get freaky in the pool again."

"No, it meant we cannot cross those boundaries again, ever."