chapter 1

I was on my flight to Barcelona to visit my distant family. I was so excited. I hadn't seen them for a while. Next to me there were two random strange guys. I hated sitting next to people i didn't know, especially when I wasn't   by the window. They were kind of annoying if I'm honest and they seemed kind of dumb. Especially the one closest by the window.

Halfway into the flight, I hear how the guy by the window unbelts himself and stands up. Before I could move aside, he presses himself past me in a hurry. Wow what an ass he had. It's not every day a stranger presses their ass up against your face. But his was definitly a 10. I realised how his friend tried to say something, so I took out one of my airpods.

-Excuse my friend, he's kind of dumb. I'm Alex by the way.

-It's fine, I just got kind of chocked. I'm Alexandra but some people call me Alex too.

Before he says something, the other guy comes back.

-Charles are you stupid?! You can't just walk over people like that! Alex said to the guy whose name presumably was Charles.

-Alex I had to go to the bathroom really bad. It has been occupied for the last 30 minutes, he said with an accent.

-Charles you have to apologize to her, Alex said while he was pointing at me.

-Oh, I'm so sorry I walked past you like that. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable, Charles said to me.

I replied that it was fine and asked where they were going.

-We are going to Barcelona, Charles said.

Suddenly Alex hit Charles out of nowhere. I saw him whisper something but I couldn't hear what. Alex continued:

-We are going on vacation to tourist in the city. What are you doing?

Still a bit confused about what Alex had said to Charles, I replied to them:

-I'm going to visit my distant family who lives in Barcelona over the week. Then I'm flying back home again.

-So you're not from Barcelona? Charles asked with his amazing accent.

-No, I'm from Sweden but I'm half spanish. I replied.

We continued to talk for the rest of the flight and all three of us clicked really well. But I have to admit that I think that Charles and I flirted a bit. Well, who can blame me. That accent, that hair and especially that 10 out of 10 ass. In addition it seemed like Charles was blushing every time he looked at me.

After we had landed, the guys were fast of the plane. We had said our goodbyes earlier and the flight were better than what I had expected. I was slow as usual and almost everyone had gone of the plane. When I was taking my bag from the overhead shelf I noticed that another bag was laying there. I took both of the bags and saw a name tag on the unknown bag. It read "CHARLES LECLERC". I realised that it was Charles' bag but he was nowhere to be seen.

———