chapter 10

Last night was amazing. We had came back very late and slept in quite a bit today. I got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen. There he was yet again making breakfast.

-Are you going to spoil me like this every morning or what? I asked teasingly.

-Well you deserve being spoiled like this, he said and that made me blush.

We decided during breakfast that today would be a great day for a lazy boat day. We got ready, that meaning us putting on our swimsuits. I out on a bikini and a beachcover. When we had packed everything we started walking. Charles had a cap and a pair of sunglasses so he wouldn't be recognized. I didn't want him to feel weird so I had also put on a hat and sunglasses.

The walk was shorter than last night. At the shore there was tons of boats. Charles led me to a large boat. We got on and the boat left the port. Me and Charles got seated on deck. I got out some sunscreen and started putting it on.

-Here I'll help you with your shoulders and back, Charles said taking the tube.

I laid down on the mattress and felt Charles hands starting massaging my shoulder. The sunscreen was cold, but it was a nice feeling. He took some more sunscreen and started going lower on my back. I decided to chock him by unclasping the bikini top.

-Can you get the whole back please? I asked.

-Of course, he said swallowing.

I felt his hands go down my spine and would be lying if I said I didn't like the feeling of his touch.

When he was done I clasped the top on again and sat up. His face was a bit red and I liked it. The boat had during the time driven out and we were now somewhere outside the city I the middle of the sea. It was really beautiful.

When the boat had stopped completely Charles jumped off deck. At first I got a bit worried until I say him breaking surface.

-Are you coming or what? He asked teasingly. Yesterday you were really eager to get in the water.

-Okay, I replied. I'm jumping. 1, 2, 3.

I jumped in the water. When I hit the surface I was met by cooling water. It was really cooling. When I came up above the water again I was met by Charles. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my torso. Our lips met and his lips tasted salt from the water. My legs wrapped around his body. We continued kissing in the water. It was hot.

We swam around for a while until we wanted to go up and dry out. I threw Charles a towel and started drying myself off. It was a warm day so I could probably sundry pretty fast. I had told Charles that I would teach him some card games so we decided to do that. At first Charlss was really bad and I won all the rounds, but he became better and I had to up my game. The truth is Charles didn't win any of the rounds.

-This can't be possible, he said a bit annoyed. How can you win every round like that?

-Oh Charl it's years if practicing, I said trying to make him feel better. I know something that will cheer you up though.

I lead over the cards on the mattresses and met his lips. He placed his hand on my jaw. I lead over more and made him lie down. One of my hands went through his hair and the other one was placed next to his face. The kiss was magical. I could do this forever.

Our lips parted and we both smiled like crazy. We decided to go back into town after spending most of our day out on the boat. We sat close together and Charles had his arms around me. I liked the feeling of these arms around my body. His head was on top of mine

-So Alex I've been wanting to ask you something, he said and lifted his head.

I turned my head to him and listened.

-I don't know but like would you maybe like to come with me to Bahrain this weekend for the first race of the reason? He asked.

I could see that he was nervous. Following Charles to a race would be huge.  Where we official? Wouldn't media want to get involved if I did go? But what if I could support him?  My thoughts were rushing through my mind.

-You don't have to answered now, he continued. But I would love it if you would want to come with me.

-But what about media? I asked. Wont they find out?

-We could always sneak around, he said with a grin on his face.

The rest of the trip back to town we spent just speaking oneantother. It had been a nice day. I was falling in love with Monaco. We got off the boat and started walking back to Charles place. I turned to Charles and said:

-You know what Charles, yes I will. I'll come with you to Bahrain. But only if you can promise we will hide from the press.

- I promise Alex, he said. I promise.

———